• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Naxx Trash Farm

Discussion in 'Farming' started by dellza, Apr 4, 2015.

1. dellza

dellza Community Developer

ok so i seen the other profile and give it ago, oh boy it was bad, i did a few runs and have now updated/reworked it

this profile farms mobs in naxx for the greens and cloth, mostly cloth u get like 100+ per run

the old profile would just farm one quarter and them w8 at the entrance for the 6mins lockout and rerun, i have added an other quater to increase the gph

the old one would delete the protected items so they dont fill up the bags, i have changed it so they now sell these items, this needs testing at the vendor, the mount vendor works

the vendor mount only sells grays, food, drink and pots atm if ppl want me to add greens, blues and epics i can

this is the default vendor sell atm change it to what u want
      PHP:
          <SellGrey>True</SellGrey>
          <
      SellWhite>True</SellWhite>
          <
      SellGreen>False</SellGreen>
          <
      SellBlue>False</SellBlue>
          <
      SellPurple>False</SellPurple>
      let me know about anybugs and i will fix, the vendor(none mount) sell needs some testing but should be ok

make sure u kill Noth the Plaguebringer on 25 man then run out

View attachment Naxxramas Trash Farm Toons With Speed Boost.xml
      View attachment Naxxramas Trash Farm.xml
      View attachment Naxxramas Trash Farm Toons Smaller Pulls.xml

as with all my profiles this was tested on a lvl 100 warr

[​IMG]

just tested this on my rogue and it runs so much faster then my warr that there is a ton of time left over so i will be adding an other profile for toons that have speed boosts for even more gph

the gph i got on my lvl 100 rogue is 2k but i have tailoring(with the book) and disenchanting, i de green armor and vendor all others u can do this with an plugin
      i valued the cloth at 50s each and dust at 2g each which u maybe able to get more per

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    2. celestialbeing

celestialbeing New Member

have done 2 runs..works good so far. Im only getting about 50 to 60 cloth per run though. Do i need tailoring to get 100 cloth per run?

3. dellza

4. dellza

added an other profile for toons with a speed boost (tested on rogue) this profile will kill more mobs within the 6min lock timer allowing for more gph, this profile is only better for the toons with the speed boosts

5. dellza

going to need a bit more info on this i have been running this on my rogue and is fine, what class was u running on, were about did it bug for u ? and what incorrect movements did it take

6. pinki104

pinki104 Member

is the cloth worth anything

7. dellza

its about the same as any cloth really 50s to 1g each, i value my at 50s but i dont sell the cloth i turn it in to bags and sell them, i make a lot more takes 60 cloth and 12 dust to make one bag then i sell it at about 150-200g that means if i sell 1 bag at 150 the dust is worth 2.5g per and cloth is 2g per, u also get tons of gold from the trash, over all its an ok profile for a lvl 90 for 100s there are better ones

8. dellza

updated and added an auto updater for the profile

9. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

attempted with my 90 ret. hehe , i may have to add a few combat breaks. the first pull destroyed me.

thanks for the upload though, it will give me a good start on making a level 90 version. you've done all the hard work for me already, thanks!!

will the updater delete my edited version upon start? or will it save it and download a new version much like when i edit a profile from an svn.

10. dellza

ofc its still bugged u did give me any info other than its bugged, i asked for more info and got nothing untill now, i will work on a fix now but it was fine for me last time

the auto updater will delete anything u have done unless u delete the code to update, if u dont know the code let me know i can point it out for u

edit is it just the 1st pull that gets u ?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    11. dellza

just teated this vendor run out and its working fine, in ur image it says ur name, in the image it also says ur running grim batol

if anyone else is having a problem with the vendor run let me know but from what i have seen it works fine

12. dellza

its a bit hard to understand u, there is a profile that is for none speed boost toons that maybe what ur after

i would remove ur image if i was u, it says ur toons name and server then, idk why ur toon is flying off to die i did test it and it works if anymore ppl report this i can look into it again and see what i can do but for now it maybe a plugin or arelogger

a log would help me find the problem

added a smaller pulls for the lvl 90s didnt see they had such a hard time in here with the big pulls, any classes having a hard time in here still let me know i will add more breaks in the combat or add a custom def when u are pulling

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    13. dellza

i see idk why its going to that vendor i will add code that should fix this problem, small pulls was made for the lvl 90 toons but i can add an other profile with more hotspots for u, the dowhen spam was from a coding mistake, i was trying to add the spell stampeding roar but i could not get it in there, i probly come back to that and try again, the hotspots in the smaller pulls was from the toons with movement speed buffs so movement bugs should still be there if u was getting them in movement speed buff one

i should of named these files better

the profile with the additional wing will be uploaded tomorrow, kind of sick atm, but i will add code to stop it from getting killed by trying to go to that vendor now

let me know what it does not with vendoring if it sells or not

14. dellza

i thought tis may happen i will, its code i added code for it to not fly off, i will add more code that should fix this problem

edit i have added code that should allow vendor again this also should fix the death problem you was having but if not then let me know i maybe able to find something different

15. 91jimtid

91jimtid New Member

Hey dude, loving the script! The only problem I have is after it mails all the items, it stops and just stand still at the mailbox saying this message.

[00:18:24.774 D] Goal: InteractWith-v1997: In Progress (no associated quest)
      Interacting with MobId(27943)
      [Ref: "Naxx Boss Trash Farm" @line 435]
      [00:18:24.825 D] Activity: No viable mobs in area.
      [00:20:50.477 D] Activity: Moving to hunting ground waypoint 'hunting ground center'
      [00:20:55.326 D] Activity: No viable mobs in area.

16. dellza

i see the problem i can fix easy, would be eaiser if you said which one ur running but i will check them all

17. 91jimtid

91jimtid New Member

Cool man! I'm using the Naxxramas Trash Farm.xml one if you still haven't checked

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    18. dellza

it should be fixed let me know how it goes

19. 91jimtid

91jimtid New Member

I'll try it out later tonight and give feedback, cheers dude

20. 91jimtid

91jimtid New Member

Hey! It's still the same problem :/