• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Necromancer] Corpse Lance Build & Trag'Oul Set Routine

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Sqnc, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Hi Folks,

Here's the Necromancer Corpse Lance Build & Trag'Oul Set routine.

Good features:
      • Adjustable & working ClusterSize settings
      • Adjustable Corpse Lance cast frequency (find your best TPS): Be careful, lower than 12-15 is really dumb, ignoring survival skills, repeated explorations, etc.. I have Asus GL702VS, so I'm using at 50 TPS and works well. Trusting your machine, decrease it. No? Then increase.
      • Smart Rift observation: If Rift Progress is lower than 95% picks selected targets, else pick anything until 100%
      • Smart survival skills (TPS depending)
      • Smart combat activation, unless really required or set by user; it will check the environmental situation & decide the best.
      Sufferings:
      • As tested & mentioned by @Tempest : DB is struggling this sort of casting skills (Firebats, Corpse Lance, etc.) therefore I've included manual frequency adjuster into settings.
      • Combat activation was a huge problem, bot was ignoring the Cluster Settings and was attacking to every single trash monster. This was solved, and made even better with automatic decision support. But TPS plays vital role.
      • Most of navigational problems are caused by either low TPS, or Trinity's navigator.

@xzjv & @Nesox
      • Latest DB & Trinity version DOES NOT include BloodRush effect. That means it cannot differentiate BloodRush-ed targets. I still set it to pick among the best, but still suffer sometimes.
      • Latest version of Trinity has some problems about Exploration. Exploring the map asymmetrically, initially Left 20%, then return Right 20%, then return Left 50%, then return Right 50%, and so on. this doesn't happen on all maps. But when you hit one of these maps (one that Trinity doesn't like), you can forget that Rift easily.
      • Backtracking (returning to map's entry point without any logical reason) problem was eliminated. It seems returned with the latest version. Or perhaps TPS related IDK.
      • And naturally, success is relying on generated Rift's quality.

Download:
      https://svn.riouxsvn.com/routinedev/NecromancerTragoulCorpseLanceSettings.zip

Build:
      https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-corpse-lance-build-with-trag-oul-set-patch-2-6-season-11

Version:
      • Initial release 0.1 (13/10/2017)
      • 10th Revision v0.1: Kiting better conditioned, focus to progress/move (13/10/2017)

My tests with junk build created in 20 mins.

upload_2017-10-13_6-44-16.png

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
      drizzle206 likes this.
    2. drizzle206

drizzle206 Active Member

thanks Sqnc! will give it a go :)

3. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

Thanks for the routine, looks promising, again thanks for your effort and for sharing it!!

4. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

5. Nymerius

Nymerius Member

Wondering if this could be ported to work with Pestilence set, as it seems to be better a lances now.

6. ninjatwinky

ninjatwinky New Member

When I go to install, I have to first change it from a .xaml file to a .xml file and after that is done, the program doesn't pick up anything inside the xml for it to load a routine for? Any help?

7. weenston

weenston Member

Trying it with pestilence will let you know how it goes.

8. Cakebandit

Cakebandit New Member

this routine just breaks my bot, it gives error cs0115 and doesnt load trinity or anything