• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Necromancer] Pestilence CDR Routine GR 110+

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by ReddeR, Nov 26, 2017.

1. ChriJs

ChriJs New Member

I'd like to try it as well how do i download it?

2. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

Just copy these files into your DB/Plugins/Trinity/Routines/Necromancer directory.

And here's the Github link to get the newest version of Trinity.

Looking at Github it looks like it was added yesterday (along with some other stuff) labeled "Some combat routine improvements"

https://github.com/BosslandGmbH/Trinity

Attached Files:

3. zetton

zetton Member

i will upload my SOLO 8200b exp/hr with modified version of this routine ss once i get home.
      those of u not getting optimal results are simply doing things wrong.

also trag is out of the meta, dont bother with it. it cant aoe , so the chinese wont even bother making a routine for it.

4. Evilaizen

Evilaizen New Member

5. yzakjoule87

yzakjoule87 Member

Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong cuz I can't get passed 93 like you guys do. I use In-Geom for more CDR.
      I posted the gear down below.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
        2.jpg
        File size:
        615.2 KB
        Views:
      • 3.jpg
        3.jpg
        File size:
        472.8 KB
        Views:
      • 4.jpg
        4.jpg
        File size:
        59.4 KB
        Views:
      • 1 copy.jpg
        1 copy.jpg
        File size:
        1.5 MB
        Views:
    6. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

I've got to run out for a bit but I'll look at your gear vs my gear when I get back.

7. abraka

abraka Member

both yours weapons are bad, u need to use tragouls corrored fang and shadowhock in the cube, u have to use cold dmg with brittle touch rune not poison and dayntees belt for more thougness and better is obsidian ring in the cube cause with krysbins ring +50% chd (sorry for my english)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
      biza likes this.
    8. biza

biza New Member

Why are you so lazy ?
      You can just open 1st page of this thread and copy all about this meta, and you will pass eazy 100.
      But you made something what you want and asking ppl why i have problem....

9. yzakjoule87

yzakjoule87 Member

If I was lazy then I wouldn't even bother coming here to post anything in the first place. You think taking the screenshot of every item slot and making them into a jpeg and asking for help is being "LAZY"?
      May be if "YOU'' weren't lazy you would've looked into my gear and had a better understanding of the choices of stats/items. You should stop assuming people to be lazy if they post for help.

I chose IN-GEOM due to it's ability to bring the CDR even further. My POISON Damage% is because my Corpse Lance is "Ricochet" yielding Poison damage. That's why I rolled Poison on my Traveler's Ammy and Nems.
      I'll try to see if I can switch that up to the weapon of your choice and cubes. See if that makes a difference.

10. biza

biza New Member

Yes i consider that you are LAZY, cause you asking about this build in this thread where on 1st page Redder writed everything for even small details but you choose your own OP build and asking very **** quastions.

you can't pass 93 lvl GR with your build and other's who follow Redder's option's making 100 +

I am making 109 Gr's with 7-8 min's.

11. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

Problem 1. In-Geom. There's no reason to use it in this build. Get rid of it and get a Trag'Ouls with 7% attack speed and as much essence bonus as you can.
      Problem 2. Off-hand. While Lost Time is recommended for this build it is workable with other items. The problem with your offhand is that you have 0 essence bonus on it.
      Problem 3. Cube Relaina's Shadowhook. Increases your damage for every point of essence you have.
      Problem 4. Use the build that was linked with the routine! You have the wrong rune for Corpse Lance. Swap to Brittle Touch and trade out all of that crit chance for crit damage, attack speed, CDR or Cold bonus depending on what you need. Then swap poison bonus for cold damage.
      Problem 5: Get rid of that belt. Not wearing Dayntee's is a huge drop in your survival.
      Problem 6: Gemming: Use Gogok, Esoteric, and Trapped. If your CDR is above 54% or so swap out the Gogok for Zei's.

Not having Dayntee's or Esoteric is killing your surviveablity. I bet you die a lot. If this is still an issue once you have the proper belt and gems don't be afraid to stick some paragon into Stamina. I'm running with 1.1 million life at the moment.

As you work this equipment around: Get a Trag'ouls with 7% attack speed! With 7% attack speed with one being your weapon it takes four items to reach the 1.72 breakpoint. If you do not have attack speed on your weapon it will take more than 4 items to reach 1.72. Attack speed on your weapon increases attacks per second more than attack speed on other slots.

Cooldown: You basically need max cooldown on every slot that offers it if you want to use Zei's. This will give you 56.98 CDR.

All of this information was in the first post. Don't change a bunch of stuff around and expect it to perform the same.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    12. fancywindow

fancywindow New Member

you need fang over in-geom for the 200% decrep bonus
      you need shadowhook cubed for the 0.5% bonus that you'll receive once you pop lotd and your essence goes to full.

i'd also swap your white out for purple in your helm since you're not using esoteric nor dayntee's ( both of which provide massive dmg- ) and 700k is really low under the circumstances.

13. yzakjoule87

yzakjoule87 Member

Thanks for the detailed info mate.

Thank you again for the info will change all accordingly. Thank you all for the help except for one who decided to call people lazy which did not help at all.

14. yzakjoule87

yzakjoule87 Member

When it says "Highdamage" does it mean the damage itself rolled out on the weapon? or Percent damage?
      Also, ED stands for Elite damage right?

15. abraka

abraka Member

ED = extra dmg 10% on weapon i think

16. jay223119

jay223119 New Member

Any idea how to not make this build lag the client out so bad? everytime it gets anywhere near elite affixes it lags horrible and once lag is done insta die? Also anyone have any idea why when buddy is running ping increases to 200-300? normally when i am just playing by myself or hell even in a group my ping is somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-80?

17. fancywindow

fancywindow New Member

if you're using any of the trinity settings in this thread, reduce the tps because most of the settings have it at 30.

18. jay223119

jay223119 New Member

what would you recommend swapping the tps too? I currently have it at 30 i believe....

19. fancywindow

fancywindow New Member

play with it until you stop dropping so many frames and inevitably dying.
      default is 20, start there and if it is still a problem, drop it to 10.

20. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

Check out this thread. Look towards the end of the thread as the stuff at the beginning is a bit out of date:

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/guide-decrease-cpu-gpu-usage-while-botting-d3prefs-txt.93298/

Also turning off all logging seems to make a difference.