Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

[Necromancer] Pestilence CDR Routine GR 110+

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by ReddeR, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Sarvesh

Sarvesh Member

I’m using this script now in 2 different ways.
    If I want to leave it all night long or more then 3-4 hours at a time I put it on 109-112 (for gem ups) and do near 470-520b xp/hr.
    The build is like the one here, full int augmented and near 1k paragon on health rest is on int with the full essence and speed cap ofc (near 3k para).
    He dies a shit load but finishes around 8-14m depending on the rift.
    Follower is templar with oculus on.
    Gems are Trapped, zei and gogok/esoteric (gogok to reach the 2.001 breakpoint).

[​IMG]

If I want to leave it for 3-4 hours I’m using it different.
    Stack 10 pools, drop down to at least gr 103 (still testing which one I can fully survive) and switch 2 set pieces for ones with str augmented (550str) and fully strenght socked.
    Paragons will be split between vit and int. Around 5.5k for each. (The bot seems to not avoid grotesque explosion so the big hp pool is needed. Need to confirm if this is still happening after reinstalling the bot)
    Legendary gems are trapped, zei and esoteric

The key thing that has made me finally not die is turning off oculus in the profile. Templar still uses it but the bot doesn’t jump on it. This makes the necro not jump in a bad oculus spot making it die since there might be too many enemies around him that will unfroze before they get killed.
    Lower the combat distance to around 30 so it will still shoot a lot of corpses to more then 3-4 mobs at a time.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps anyone and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

2. yzakjoule87

yzakjoule87 Member

Hey guys past 104 Grift I keep getting DCd what should I change the intervals to?
    or what do you guys have it on?
    I know it's not my rig that makes it lag and dc eventually so it's got to do with the interval settings.

3. fancywindow

fancywindow New Member

would you mind exporting your trinity settings and uploading them here?
    thanks

4. Sarvesh

Sarvesh Member

There ya go

Attached Files:

fancywindow likes this.
  5. zetton

zetton Member

as promised, heres my SOLO botting exp/hr.

slightly below my average 9200B/hr due to that i mistakenly salvaged my gg trag fangs, so i m running with an okay version :S

info: solo botting on GR112, standard gear/skill setup with 4/6 primal perfect rolled pest. all jewelries r non-ancient perfect rolls. Gems 130(powerful,trapped,zei), average augments - 115 , weapon+OH is 85% perfection ancients (i m running Lacunis btw, cuz i found bad rng with spawned elites is usually the critical reason on preventing efficient progression, also gives an extra ASPD slot)

Stats: 28k intellect, 500vit(1.2m hp), max essence+movement speed, GEM=ALL RUBIES FOR ARMOR, paragon:3012, cc:10%, CHD:480%, CDR:52.75, Aspd:1.74

non relevant showoff: highest single clear 118, highest group 131, all manual played

reply to this thread if u got questions, individuals asking the same thing through PM is getting tiring XD

Attached Files:

Sarvesh likes this.
  6. Sarvesh

Sarvesh Member

Thanks zetton! I have almost the same stats as you cept the int due to the paragon difference.

Do you use oculus?

7. zetton

zetton Member

good then u should be banging in at least 7000b/hr :D

oh i forgot to mention, DO NOT tick any of those optional boxes, occulus is the biggest noob trap, it often puts u into unfavorable position and resulting in constant deaths on a single location+zei wouldnt be as effective.

the settings provided from others are doable, but i ve never looked back after raising my attack distance to the max+15 cluster radius = shooting corpse lances from screen away, utilizing 74% from zei, no need for defensive gem

8. Sarvesh

Sarvesh Member

care to ss your routine options? :)

9. zetton

zetton Member

sorry i made direct modification on some of the logics in the .cs file, so there isnt an option page for me in the routine
    i ve shared my version with some others but it crashes on their rig every single time, and i cbf fixing it everytime when shit happens.

i suggest u to read up on the thread of how to create ur own routine and modify it based on ur personal preferences. or u can buy me 3 3months sessions and i can write 1 tailored made according to ur needs haha XD

10. fancywindow

fancywindow New Member

or you're full of shit using default which better fits the narrative per your para. XD

foosc likes this.
  11. f0rg3tit

f0rg3tit Member

I'm running this build - and it is working very well!!
    Been working my way up - starting at GR70s when i just got the items required, and as i got better pieces & augments, steadily increasing to now run 95s at 6-8min a piece ...

Running with Powerful / Trapped / Zeis - not quite sure if it is the optimal to run it this way yet - but it works for now.... I still dont have gear to reach the 1.72 breakpoint, im hoping that is the factor - that will rocket my char into being able to clear 100+ - but i have no idea how big the impact will be

Im currently running with 7 / 13 ancient pieces - augmented with 91-95 lvl gems - so there is also about 3k int to gain, from augements alone once i get the rest of the gear in an ancient version - but i have not gotten an upgrade for like 3 days now (that is about 36-40 hours of botting for me) so i dont know if im just unlucky, or the items with the right rolls are just that rare :p

12. Mark77

Mark77 New Member

Is it possible to use bone spear instead of command skeletons?
    Bone spear consumes more essence, but we could use stand alone passive to get more armor.

13. juxta

juxta Member

do u have 1,74 aspd with 15 stacks of gogok or without any buff?

14. Azilhan

Azilhan New Member

I will test this build as soon as I have the required items, but I just have a question, why does the build use command Skeletons ? Because of that we have to use the Commander of the risen dead passive while we could use Stand alone for more toughness, well I don't know but there must be a good reason, can someone explain me please ?

15. f0rg3tit

f0rg3tit Member

You are right :D There is a pretty good reason for that - its a No-Global spell, that we use to proc Obsidian Ring Of The Zodiac... making us have no CD on our Land of the Dead

16. nwanglu

nwanglu New Member

FYI,
    The author had released new version at Nov last year.
    http://www.demonbuddy.cn/thread-14960-1-1.html

17. ReddeR

ReddeR Active Member

18. abraka

abraka Member

where is the file ?

19. ReddeR

ReddeR Active Member

First post on topic

20. spiNne65

spiNne65 New Member

Yop all