• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Necromancer] Rathma Faceroll Glass Cannon GR 100+

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Bantou, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Gymtansmush

Gymtansmush New Member

This is exactly what I'm trying to ask. Not how to increase surviving getting face and ass pounded from taking it, just hoping the bot can be smarter and move slightly when seeing the range attacks coming.

2. HB1

HB1 New Member

How/Where do I import these .xaml files?

Getting these errors on load:

\\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(141,74) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'AnyMobsInRange'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(215,33) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(216,28) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(218,28) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(219,28) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(217,28) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(227,33) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'GetBestClusterUnit'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(235,33) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(243,33) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(244,28) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(252,33) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(260,33) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'SafeList'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(296,29) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'AnyElitesInRange'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(313,29) : error CS0117: 'TargetUtil' does not contain a definition for 'AnyElitesInRange'
      \\Demonbuddy 1.1.3189.496\Routines\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC\NecromancerRathmaFacerollGC.cs(631,57) : error CS0117: 'UILoader' does not contain a definition for 'LoadXamlByFileName'

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    3. MatCauthon

MatCauthon New Member

You save them to demonbuddy/plugins/trinity/routines/necromancer

Then they should load under the trinity routines, and you select it to be used.

As for this bot, I've been running GR85's smoothly with it now (Average time of ~10 minutes). The only issue is the same most others are mentioning. The bot just loves to stand in poison and literally won't do anything while near poison. It essentially shuts the bot down on the spot. I was watching him fight Ghom last night, and the bot wouldn't even attack b/c of all the poison. It would just run into the poison, stand there and die. The same thing happens with any of those spider enemies. I'll typically have to do some manual play to correct it.

If we could somehow get to the bottom of that avoidance issue - Man this thing would be fire ON FIRE! Keep up the incredible work :D

Bantou likes this.
    4. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

Trying this 1.2.8 on my necro, done solo 91 fairly well, first rift, get meteor casting fuckers and bot doesn't avoid.

Trash mob meteor strike thing needs to be avoided :D

Of course I'm using Zei's over esoteric but... still it could be avoided.

Can confirm, Bot acts stupid for ghom.

5. $TwoFiddy

$TwoFiddy New Member

One thing that annoys me is the accursed mobs I think they are called. The ones that explode in a poison cloud after you kill them. Bot loves to chill in them clouds

Bantou likes this.
    6. peterswe

peterswe Member

GR96 down with 2.4mil sheet damage

if you get the right rift (no backtracking, no ranged attackers) this routine really flies

i was using 1.2.7, i'll have to try the new one out

DiscoDancer and Bantou like this.
    7. HB1

HB1 New Member

I had to reinstall, but it works now.

It just stands in everything. Any sort of 1 shot mechanic in that specific rift level, and it basically ensures it'll fail the timer.

8. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

It stands in everything even after install, or it works after installing because it just stood in everything?

9. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

Amazing work on the 1.2.8 routine Bantou , thanks for sharing !

10. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

With or without using esoteric?

11. rhyper

rhyper New Member

i tried adding the avarice band ring for nephalem and it works fucking awesome! :)
      so
      -goldwrap
      -avarice band ring
      -boon of the hoarder

works sick!

i hit like 50 b toughness XD or atleast i think it´s b , it´s alot to say the least

12. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

Hrm, I'm pretty decked out and I'm dying fairly often, heck I'm not even completing half the rifts at 85.

13. Jakouilles

Jakouilles Member

I'm dying against the same mobs, stuck in GR87. He doenst even try to avoid the meteor.

I'm para 844, full ancient (my ring and helmet could be improved tho) 1.6M dps on sheet. I don't really know why I can't go higher. After that it's way too slow (more than 10 mins) Maybe i should reduce my CDR, I have 33.33% atm o_O

14. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

2.2 mil, 60% crit, 500% Crit hit damage, 1.69 APS before entering and buffing up, 35% cdr, 1800+ AR, 800k+ health, 14k armor, 10% Elite damage reduction, 30% skele damage, 40% physical damage increase, 70% area damage, 23% attack speed increase.

I even set distance to all the elites n bosses to 100% and 2 for the distance, still sits in shit too :(

15. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

The thing is, This is a fresh pc, and fresh install of everything, and yes it's 1.2.8.

16. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

Seems to still be having the issue.
      I literitally just watched it too run through 5 lazers with 0 mobs around. Lol

Ran purposely into molten or just pathed there sat in it.

Poison, same thing.

Oh hey lets run through a crowd of mobs as well :D

This is why I watch bots all day instead of playing the game, they're hysterical to watch.

17. peterswe

peterswe Member

I'm using the new update and I'm encountering a problem.

When the bot kills an elite and purple orbs fall on the ground, the bot will freeze up entirely if mobs are blocking its path the the orbs. It will just stand there and die repeatedly. It does not attempt to kill the mobs blocking its path to the orbs.

This sort of "freeze-up" only occurs if the bot kills an elite and monsters are blocking its path to the dropped orbs.

Edit: It's not as frequent as it first seemed but it does happen once in a while.

18. icedia004

icedia004 Member

Very good. thanks. :)

19. HB1

HB1 New Member

geeze, looking at some of your guys sheet damage. I'm sitting at 770, but able to complete ~85s. anything above that is a crapshoot though.

20. chinz

chinz Member

Paragon 540 and not all ancient on top of that no augmentation on gear would u believe that i cleared GR90 with " the great bantou's combat routine?" Ask people in discord...

Bantou likes this.