• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

[Necromancer] Rathma Faceroll Glass Cannon GR 100+

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Bantou, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Juystin M

Juystin M New Member

Is there anyway to set a delay or avoidance for grotesque explosions? From what I have seen the bot works really well except when those things show up because it walks into every single explosion and dies 50% of the time, due to passive being down lol. Was wondering if there s a specific setting for this issue or if anyone else has had the same problem. Thanks!

2. drizzle206

drizzle206 Active Member

you can try increasing the avoidance distance settings in trinity to see if that helps :)

3. luis angelo

luis angelo New Member

Para 2240 3,2 dps ....no run for me, the configuration is well and the gear....the bot
    does what it wants
    Stop in the laser, pulses, clear all map.....etc etc

Finished 80s in 13,14 min:(

4. dungle

dungle New Member

I'm running this routine since day 1 and work really smooth, currently running 90 in 10 mins. The only thing I can see it when the yellow is killed an rest are not, bot try to pickup gr globe and avoiding at the same time. This cause player to stand still for no reason, no fight or whatsoever. If this can be fixed, it should be perfect routine.

5. thale

thale Member

Grift 99 done in 13:30; around para 1325, 2.9mio damage, using version 1.2.7, what did i do differently, I unticked cast simulacrum on cooldown, it now casts together with lod increasing the damage a lot when encountering elites. When overcrowded spots, use lod manualy, keep simulacrum for elites.

im using templar as companion, use the relic he cant die, use thise items as well for max crowd control:

thunderfury: chance on hit to reduce attack speed and movement
    ess of johan: chance to pull enemies towards templar and slow by X%
    freeze of deflection: blocking has chance to freeze for 0.x - 1.x second
    wyrdward ring: lightning damage (from thunderfury) has change to stun for 1.x seconds
    2n ring i dont have anyhting fancy, dont know if there are more crowd control rings out there

Im using the build from here: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/necromancer-rathma-mages-faceroll-gr-100.407305/ (see "my character build") except for nemesis bracers, i use reaper wraps

my avoidance is set all to 100%, distance 1.3

cluster size 1
    Health emergency 40

collect globes for health ticked
    primary resource % 75
    4 mage quick cast ticked
    Min range 27
    Max range 46
    Lotd 50

cast simulacrum on cooldown unticked
    ignore range unticked

Sometimes you have to try and manualy void stuff trinitity doenst pick up like wall of fire, deadly fire grate, ...

Hopes this helps people push higher, im not going to try 100, dont want to end up on the leaderboards

Im also using this to gather xp, at grifts 90 i get around 230bn/hour, completing 90's in 7-10min

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Bantou and drizzle206 like this.
  6. fadi

fadi Member

Thanks for sharing this info, my necro has 2.3M dmg paragon 1396. I just tried it and i wasn't able to complete a grift 90. My templar follower has the eun-jang-do weapon. Also the only thing i'm lacking is an ancient haunted visions and an ancient evol ring. All my gear is augmented with lvl 91 gems (expect for evol & HV)

Any advise?

7. thale

thale Member

ive chased an ancient haunted vision for a long time as well, it will increase your damage output if you can augment it with intelligence. As for damage, i think you need more. I always focus on critical hit damage, mine is over 500%, ciritical hit chance is over 50%, i have around 30% cooldownreduction as well. Also look to get at least 20% physical damage; im completely damage build that means im only at around 500k life, i always count on the fact if damage is enough, you dont need too much life, and if you die, the damage output will be faster then the seconds you loose to revive. i also put convention of elements in te cube, to get the 200% bonus, you can switch krysbin, or the evol ring in the cube, if you have an ancient krysbin, put evol in the cube for example.

Dont know how i can help you more. but as overall i think your base damage is too low

Also get your ticks up to around 40-50; use the trick to put 200 in the box to get them to maximum possible, the extra ticks realy make a big big difference

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  8. juxta

juxta Member

how to get ticks to 40-50?
    I didnt understand what you mean by using the trick to put 200 in the box? Can u explain pls?

9. Jantje

Jantje New Member

Im doing pretty well with this profile. Using the latest one im able to clear GR95ish, paragon 1400, 2,76 dps.

Im however having something weird i cant seem to solve; once in a while the bot says 'This skill requires a target' and it's actually doing nothing or there's no target nearby.. anyone else had this?
    When i click once in the map the bot starts walking again.

I use 25 min range, 40 max and 44 LOD.

p.s. Hell Witches are whores :)

DiscoDancer and Bantou like this.
  10. thale

thale Member

got to trinity>configure>advanced
    go to the box and type 200, then save, it will say 30 but it will go higher ;)
    you wont be able to do it with the slider

11. pyschoshuriken

pyschoshuriken New Member

Yes, I get this too. Once I manually pick up the globes dropped from the elite pack it goes right back to normal. Not sure what the issue is.

12. Duelicious

Duelicious New Member

Is it only me, or does the Min/Max range thing not work? I have tried all kinds of settings, but what ever i put in, my dude keeps (brutally) facetanking eeeeeeeeverything, literally. Because of this, the bot is having a struggle avoiding shit etc. Same goes for the rift guardian. Even if the Guardian spawn a mile away, my dude runs over to him and pretty much stands still inside him, even with the min/max range set to highest possible.

Halp me plz, would love to see this profile working with its true power.

13. Recklessness

Recklessness Member

DB is overall soo slow and inefficient, its a shame. Switched to other bot getting 500-600b/hr exp over 24h

P.s. DB IS OVERPRICED

14. triccu

triccu Member

Sure, another bot that doesn't run in background, doesn't use the cube, doesn't allow multi-bot, etc... ahah

Anyway GTFO from here and your ads.

15. quovadis

quovadis New Member

I'm trying it but my char is doing stupid with like walking everywhere and wasting time in going back where he comes from, exploring everything instead of going aherad... I failed 2 GR because of that time wasted.

and it doesnt use devour enough, he's dying while there a re alot of corpse around...

16. juxta

juxta Member

guys,
    how to speed farm torment 13 nephalem rifts with these routine? any suggestions? I run it smoothly on gr95, but cant speedfarm torment 13 nephalems, it usually takes 7-8 mins average.

17. voltgaming

voltgaming Member

Use the Lazystorm combat routine if you have the gear. Easy T13 under 3 mins.

18. drizzle206

drizzle206 Active Member

you can change LOTD with blood rush to help speed up the necro :)

19. BillyBud

BillyBud Member

Just do yourselfs a favor and run the Chinese version, it's 10times better !

Almost no backtracking.
    GRs run smoothly. 95s 5-10min avg 7,8min
    More options.

The China version is just supreme.

20. alklas

alklas New Member

i tested the chinese no cdr no simulacrum
    and got back to Bantou's routine
    paragon 1500 - GR 93
    i did not push