• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Necromancer] RathmaMages Generic Routine

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by DarkScorpion, Jul 19, 2017.

1. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

#27 I already reply that kind of question

Code:
                 if(LastSkeletonCommandTargetAcdId <8)//counting SkelletonMage
                 {
                     if (TrySecondaryPower(out power))
                         return power;
                 }
                 else
                 {

if (TrySecondaryPower(out power) && Player.PrimaryResourcePct > 0.8f) // if mage>8, try to summon hugeboss mage
                         return power;         

}

reduce the "<8" to <4, then you will get mage casting only if u have 80% ess,except first 4.

2. Limecat

Limecat New Member

Alright thanks for the reply, I have a few other issues I've noticed as well just from watching the bot.

1. In greater rifts where there are narrow hallways, such the one with big stone doors you must click to open, I notice a lot of time the bot will open the door which has enemies lined up on the other side and instead of moving back to fight, it will fight at the doorway which is usually extremely close to enemies. Since I'm using Zei's I do more dmg the farther away, not to mention a lot of time it will be standing in arcane sentries or disease cloud while pretty much face-tanking at the door.

2. Another issue is that I notice for the elites that explode, a lot of times the bot will use bloodrush right into the center just as it's about to explode in order to retrieve the purple orbs. Is there a way I can tell it not to do this. I have the avoidance set to 100% and distance 2 but it still seems to do this a lot.

Thanks.

3. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

Code:
      if (Skills.Necromancer.BloodRush.TimeSinceUse > 2000 && (CurrentTarget?.Type == TrinityObjectType.ProgressionGlobe ||
                          (Player.PrimaryResourcePct <= 0.9f && CurrentTarget?.Type == TrinityObjectType.HealthGlobe && Legendary.ReapersWraps.IsEquipped))
                          && !Core.Avoidance.InCriticalAvoidance(Player.Position) )

Search this bit of code and change !Core.Avoidance.InCriticalAvoidance(Player.Position) to !Core.Avoidance.InCriticalAvoidance(CurrentTarget.Position) will solve your Second question. Gonna update with new version later.

For the sec question, Bot will running backward after losing hp, that's what I setting for. Coz originally Bot will trying to stay in range, hit and run, but as I noticed, it also gonna causing lots of stuck/pointless walk issue, especially at the corner/ door. So I made the Bot trying to clear first, only avoid if it is really necessary.

4. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

Nice one , what i like in your routine is that the character keeps a nice distance from the mobs , such distance that i can easily change Esoteric with Zei! Thanks for the routine :)

5. pr00h1

pr00h1 New Member

6. intmain

intmain Guest

I need advice from people who have tested all these supported builds - which one is the super fast and less bugged?

7. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

8. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

There is no super fast build for high GR, if u wanna super fast T13 farming (<2min), try a different character like monk, coz nec cant do it, no matter what build you using

mwhaha likes this.
    9. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

DS , i want to mention for your routine as well, that with grotese mobs character stays in range and eats all the dmg from the explotion after mob's death, he also stays inside other ground based attacks from mobs like molten or lightning strikes, is there anything i can tune from Trinity?

10. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

Change the avoidance in trinity of everything to 100% hp% and 1.2 distance.

mwhaha likes this.
    11. rhyper

rhyper New Member

12. Limecat

Limecat New Member

I recently noticed an issue where sometimes the bot will try to melee for some reason and then of course die. This doesn't happen often and only on certain elites like the yellow ones usually, but I was just curious as what the reason might be? I have avoidance set to 100% and at 1.4. It's frustrating because it accounts for almost all of its deaths where it runs ahead of the mages and tries to attack in close range. Since with this routine you can't set kiting distance, is it always set to max because if not that would explain the problem. Thanks.

13. Goldspike

Goldspike New Member

Grift 95 confirmed. Farming 92 without any serious problem . 2.4mil dps , P1420...

Take some time to find out settings , take your time and it will work great :)

Best one out there , Thanks Bud! 10/10

My gear is far from good , pretty much rolled in cube to put it together.

14. kemathon

kemathon New Member

How can I edit the rountine to prevent the bot from using "blood rush" on it own?