• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Necromancer T13 under 4 min (A Swift Rifter achiev)

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by Kadath, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Kadath

Kadath New Member

Hi guys... There's nothing original here. That's only how I got the bot to do T13 under 5 minutes for the extra stash tab (and I got the under 4 as well). I am sure there are other set-ups but that's how I could do it.

Thanks for the input from Sweetdeal and xxAlpha71xx

As most guys I'm using Rathma Faceroll Build and Bantou's (amazing) routine https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/necromancer-rathma-faceroll-glass-cannon-gr-95.402497/

With this build (you can check on D3planner with the number 756189433 - it doesn't allow me to link) and with the following Bantou's CR settings I left it running nephalem rifts till it eventually did (just a couple of hours)
      SettingsBantou5min.png
      It's important to have your PET to collect gold for you, while set trinity to NOT PICK UP ANYTHING (no mats, not even gold) even this way you will be collecting gold on your way to keep it flowing).

You can do some minor modifications to do Avarice in another run (unless you are absolutely lucky to get both achievs in the same run). I did it with an Emerald on helm socket, cubed goldskin instead of T&T, and Land of the Dead (frozen lands) instead of Blood Rush. I didn't use Band of Avarice ring because sometimes it plays against you, leaving you with no gold on your way when you need it the most.

Good luck!!

2. dixtea

dixtea New Member

Hey I was wonder which profile do you use for T13 normal rifts?

3. Kadath

Kadath New Member

Hi... DB > Profiles > NephalemRift.xml

4. ski

ski Well-Known Member

Welp, guess I'm going to have to roll a necro now. Bantou's work is just too good not to use.

5. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

sad the nav system ruin the Routine :p

6. i3lind

i3lind New Member

I do not recommend using blood rush with bantou's routine as you will have way to many deaths and will be forced to spawn at the start of map.

The logic isn't in his script to support blood rush and the default settings in trinity are really out of whack. Otherwise good guide for those folks struggling

7. DiscoDancer

DiscoDancer Member

I dont get parts of this build.. why life for death passive? why amethyst in helm? why final service passive as well?

Edit:

Swap out simulacrum for bone armor (Harvest of anguish), dont use metabolism, use potency for blood rush, swap out final service for fueled by death, put reaper's wraps in cube or nemesis, instead of taskers and teo, put diamond into helm for cd.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017