• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Necrophilia - Ultimate Death Knight

Discussion in 'Death Knight' started by TheFuture, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Beastmode2

Beastmode2 New Member

What settings are you using? Auto?

2. Cosmic

Cosmic New Member

i am not using auto anything, im just using the rotations and have it so that i have cooldowns eneabled and on a keybind to disable it whenever.

3. Trance101

Trance101 Member

how do you get the rotation to use mind freeze to interrupt spell casting? I've enabled interrupts and that but can't seem to get it to work? I'm probably missing something simple here unless it just doesn't work

4. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

ATTACH a log

Interrupts will be used when setting is enabled AND hotkey for auto mode(or interrupts) is pressed once

There will be an update tomorrow which should fix.the runic.power capping for unholy

5. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

What about the premature use of Unholy Blight I mentioned in a previous post (w/ logs)? Have you had a chance to investigate that yet? I did some test on the single target raid dummy and it happens there, too.

Edit: UB not PL.

6. Stormchasing

Haven't had time to Look into it,but it's on my list and should be fixed this week

7. baileys20055

baileys20055 New Member

yes awesome I appreciate the reply cosmic. I just came back to the game I quit in 2010 lol so im assuming that's pretty good dps? I just don't wanna lack if I could do more manually any thoughts on that?

8. Cosmic

Cosmic New Member

there is upsides, and downsides i feel, from using a bot, to do your rotations, such as being able to control your runes yourself, and managing your CD's better but with this bot. it works very well, and seems to handle everything all around that you would need and has alot of customization aswell, that you can make it so it will do, or not do. but yes, it is very good DPS but keep in mind i have seen other DK's i have played with doing better just cuz they can time some things right when it would be needed, but all in all this is by far the best for me to use in high level raiding. :) Just takes time with raiding with the bot but once you figure it out, you will indeed like it more then by hand i find!

9. baileys20055

baileys20055 New Member

awesome thanks man I just wanted to make sure id be able to do enough dps to be accepted into a raid guild lol and actually keep a spot.

10. baileys20055

baileys20055 New Member

cosmic anyway you could email me your setup for raiding?

11. ShasVa

ShasVa New Member

I don't know if I asked this before, or if anyone else has, but how does Necrophilia compared to Tuanha's CR when it comes to Blood DK tanking?

12. Stormchasing

Scroll back a few pages (1 or 2)

Also this is support thread not "which is best" thread

That said....I'm currently tanking brf heroic with it, and necrophilia does fine but lacks some encounter specific logic like every cr that I know of does

13. geo

geo New Member

is BoS supported ? tried to enable it last night but i couldnt set it to on.

14. nirvx

nirvx Member

This. Here's an explanation on how BoS should be handled, if it's possible to add to necro :)

BREATH OF SINDRAGOSA PLAYSTYLE
      In order to maximize the amount of ticks from BoS without wasting DPS, resources need to be pooled. Pooling your resources grants you the fuel to carry off a substantial burst of damage. In order to achieve this, create a tracker that reminds you when Breath of Sindragosa is within 20 seconds of coming off cooldown. 20 seconds should serve as a reminder that you need to begin pooling your Runic Power. 15 seconds should serve as a reminder that you need to begin pooling Blood Charge. 10 seconds should serve as a reminder that you need to begin pooling runes. While doing this, never let any of the 3 resources cap (runes, blood charges, or runic power). This is a greater loss than it is a gain.

When at least 75 Runic Power is pooled and your first set of runes are recharged, Breath can be used. While Breath is active, follow this priority: Plague Strike if diseases aren’t active, Blood Boil if diseases are not present on 2 or more targets or you are cleaving 3 or more targets, Scourge Strike while Runic Power is below 91, Festering Strike while Runic Power is below 79, Plague Leech off cooldown, Empower Rune Weapon if Runic Power is below 60, and lastly, Death Coil if Sudden Doom procs and you have no Runic Power generating abilities to cast.

15. Stormchasing

BoS is already supported.
      The playstyle is known, the talent switch is currently disabled because this was added as the last feature and to get rid of some trouble with the gui

We will check this today ( and plague leech @daemon9)

16. geo

geo New Member

i got another question, aoe count is checking for targets around my current target? or is it checking total count of targets around me?

17. Stormchasing

U can setup this in general settings

18. geo

geo New Member

i can set it up to check for targets around my target or to check for targets around me ? are you sure? lol if yes i feel stupid for not seeing such an option! will check when i get back home, but so far i ve only seen the option to check HOW MANY targets are near MY target , not ME.

19. geo

geo New Member

HA!
      there is an option !!!! i am that STUPID!!!
      :eek:

20. xaq

xaq New Member

Storm:

Do you have any guidance on how to configure for optimal DPS both for frost and blood? I use both YRB and this and I feel like a DK dedicated CR should do better, I just am not having much luck with settings. I have a 680 equiped blood/679 frost DK and pull average at best damage.

I notice that YRB uses bloodboil a LOT, but I think it's because it's part of the AOE rotation and i have set AOE to 1, so it basically uses AOE non stop, as a blood tank this drives damage up pretty well as well as aids in survivability.

I'd be interested to see your settings for tanking heroic BRF, that's where we're at, and am about to move into mythic this week.

I want to be clear, I am not stating one CR is better than another, I use both, and I have paid for both, I just have been using YRB since before it was YRB so I believe i have tuned it to better meet my expectations.

Peace - Xaq