• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Necrophilia - Ultimate Death Knight

Discussion in 'Death Knight' started by TheFuture, Aug 23, 2014.

1. ShasVa

ShasVa New Member

I'd like to give this routine another go, but I accidentally refunded my last purchase. How can I get my access back?

2. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

Hey Storm/Weis, is there an update coming out soon? I'm specifically looking for updates to the AoE rotation for Unholy and fixes to Plague Leech (all in previous posts with logs attached). I went a few pages back and haven't seen anything about updates...just mentions of a new core being developed and 2.0. If I missed it, I apologize.

3. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

Weischbier is working hard on the core for v2 atm and is waiting for some of my work (3 things left so far)

V1 will get small update after eastern which is fixing some.minor bugs with the keys and adds a,small new feature to replace the old printing to wow client.

Tbh I was very busy the last weeks (not only days) with my rl job and still waiting for my new Internet connection (I'm online from my phone most.of the time)...I really hope this will be fixed within the next two weeks

Plague leech should be fixed already on my local version (since two weeks I think), the aoe thing i.must have missed somehow?

Can u shot me a pm with some.details or link me the post? I'll try to fix some stuff for the update next week.

@tanking I've cleared everything on heroic with necrophilia, but my local version has some improvements to BoS (support for glyph of icy chains) and other small stuff.

4. DOC_JJ

DOC_JJ New Member

This is by far the best dps combat rotation for DKs that there is. However, can you PLEASE add a toggle for the use of Unholy Blight. It's so annoying that it just casts it on cooldown even when something is going to die in 15 seconds.

5. geo

geo New Member

havent used it for couple of weeks, but there was a toggle on talents tab.

6. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

It doesn't help if you don't post a log.

7. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

Hi,

I just purchased this DK routine. But I restarted HB, but it dosen't show up on the loader screen. Do I need to wait a few for it or? It is on enable in the Buddy Store. Thanks

8. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

PM sent.

9. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

@Stormchasing,

I've bought your routine last night, and still not able to use it. It dosen't show in the HB loading screen when starting HB - Can you please help me out here please, not the best start to be honest when bought full product.

I know things can happend, and that is fine, just me that is little eager to try it out fully.

In advance , Thanks!

Dreamteam

10. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

Go to your BuddyStore account and make sure the routine is enabled. The BuddyStore link is at the top. Log in at the top right corner, then go to My Purchases, also at the top right corner. Go down the list and find Necrophilia and see if it's enabled or not.

11. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

Hi Daemon,

It is Enabled in the store, take a look here. And when I tryed the free trial version it was never an issue. I went and removed the "Store folder" so it could download a fresh one incase it was missing something. But sadly the same result.

Imgur

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    12. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

Yeah I figured as much. It should be enabled by default. Try a fresh install of HB. It's the only other thing I can think of.

13. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

Thanks alot, but I've tryed that to :( and now out of options!

14. Baconlord

Baconlord New Member

Does it support the endless Breath of Sindragosa playstyle? Using a glyphed Chains of Ice to stack runic power whenever you go below 70 RP. Bloods are doing like 40k dps/hps with that on Kromog.

15. <Weischbier>

<Weischbier> Member Buddy Store Developer

You can write an email at support@thebuddyforum.com
      We can't help you with that. Sorry.

best wishes,

Weischbier

16. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

Hi Weischbier,

Thanks for writting back. I have allready contacted the support. But I have to ask, When signed with Bossland, I tought it was your responsibillity as developer to make that HB dowloads is working, when someone buys the product from Buddy Store, or I'm wrong about that? I don't want your refound, all I'm asking for is some help to try and find a solution to why it dosen't work when enabled in Buddy Store.

And when it is enabled in store, it should so download automatic?

In advance thanks!

Dreamteam

17. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

It's not a routine issue if it will not show in HB. That is an HB issue and, therefore, should be addressed to HB support.

18. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

Daemon,

I do understand what you are saying, don't take it the wrong way. I just spliy asking because we all download from the same "Buddy Store" when purshaced a product correct? So how come some members can use, and some can't, when from the same source? As much you all is right it may be an HB issue, when some one tells em they experience issues like I do atm, it would mabey be in developers bedst intereste for it's product to work properly correct?

I'm not accusing anyone for anything, just simply trying to figure out why I can't use it, when paid for it. But I have send an e-mail to HB support, and waiting for a reply.

But huge thanks for all posts. And if there come any changes I will ofcourse post an fresh update.

Dreamteam

19. MMOWorldOnline

MMOWorldOnline New Member

Dreamteam. Did you by chance buy the routine and refund it prior to these issues?

20. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

Hi MMO

I have bought it yes, refound it no. Only send HB support an mail so far.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015