• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Necrophilia - Ultimate Death Knight

Discussion in 'Death Knight' started by TheFuture, Aug 23, 2014.

1. emerysong

emerysong New Member

well concidering last post was over 1 month ago.. idk man.

2. Geezer101

Geezer101 New Member

pity this was the best routine simple and easy to use

3. mekrenon

mekrenon Member

It still loads and works. I'm not sure if it's optimized or not since I don't raid on my DK right now. It's not horrendously broken or anything, which is not quite a recommendation.

4. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

Hi Weischbier,

Below you see my post for HB Support and question.

But alos a question for you wich has been asked by many erlier, but still not much happends. This routine is by miles the best routine I've tryed, is there any estimated time on when/if it will be maintained, and updated for Legion, and preffer before Legion comes out. Or is there another way to make it run, like example, some other Developer can by the rights to this one and keep it going. I really hope you will take this even furter. It works as it is, but I belive it can be better to mach the other jobs ingame aswell.

And last question, I used to alter the XML, so that the charter never would engage a mob no matter what, unless I casted a spell on it, or hit it with my weapons, then the routine would start. I see now in the XML, I can no longer choose to engage by myself, or the progran dose it for m when I have a selected target in range.

I hope you are availible to awnser my question soon. Thanks!

/Dreamteam

Hi everyone, first of thanks to HB for looking into this with the Tripwire wich recently occured. I was also one of few who was caught in the first ban wave, so now when back online we just can wait and see. As a player and I choosen to bot, I know my risk for loosing the account(s). Only time can tell!

Anyway, now to my question. (I have to say, not sure if this is something to do with HB development, or if they can take a look into this, fix, or if it is the core routine developer's program that I'm using, that makes this occure.

I use Necrophfilla for my DK's, I know it hasen't been updated in a while, but I never recall to hear/se this type of issues before. I have allways altered the XML files wich comes with the single program, so they fit me and my playstyle better. Because something's I want to do the manual way, and some of the others, I want on auto.

Over last period of time I have notice that the charter ingame says, "You are to far away" when having a mob engaged As I recall it, I have allways casted a spell to trigger the prgram to start it's routine, but it is like now, it also auto cast by itself as soon I'm in range to the mob. So my question is this, can the sound "with in range" be altered, kinda annoying to hear it in the speakers, headphone all the time, and specially when speaking with other people who also hear this.

And also gonna try and post same to the developer of Necrophfilla..

Thanks for your help, and a great program!

/Dreamteam