• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Need help from LONG time HB users(especially you Tony)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Znyx, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Znyx

Znyx New Member

Okay. I am botting my first character and started about a week ago. Human Warrior using Hawkers gnome profile. I just dinged level 46. Now here is where i think i am doing something wrong, it took me exactly 4 hours getting from 45 to 46. I am well geared and basically wrecking mobs. What exactly i'm i doing wrong? Does it get faster? Im i doing something wrong? Im i just in a phase thats usually bad?.

2. Antibus

Antibus Member

Some Classe have Special lvls where is it real hard to Bot. And it goes longer every lvl you get.

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

Whats your talent build?
      Arms or Fury?

4. Znyx

Znyx New Member

Hello Tony. Thanks for the fast reply!

This is my current build
      http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LIr0dfIzV0bR0M

I am rarely dying. Just took a look at my Honorbuddy and since i started it again, i have died 3 times and killed 195 mobs. Xp an hour right now is silly 25k With a need of 100k to level.

5. king

king Member

That pretty much seems about right. Have you tried Mixed mode?
      mixed mode will pretty much boost.
      Now imo with warriors they can't self heal. they need to eat so if your eating alot it will slow you down.

For example. I am currently leveling a priest with a druid in RAF. My druid is a best tanker for leveling. He hardly stops and can rack in some nice XP. But the priest use mana like the shits gonna rot. He constantly drinks and slows the druid.
      Now they are about 50 now and are getting 40k an hour each. But with RAF you get 3 times the XP, so really yours isn't to bad. imo it might seem long if your watching it. but if you leave it and do something it doesn't seem that long lol.

Make sure your build is the best for leveling, I haven't leveled a warrior so I wouldn't be able to say whats best.

GL

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
    6. Znyx

Znyx New Member

I am eating about every 3 maybe 4th mob. I have been trying running mixed AB. But with 20 minute fights and constant looses i haven't found it any good. I am basically wishing for level 51 and hoping that AV with speed things up.

7. king

king Member

Yea that will slow you down my druid might drink every 12-15 mob maybe. It might just be my opinion but when leveling what ever spec protects your use of mana/health proves faster, and you know that is just my opinion.
      I leveled a pally and a Druid. the pally I had what ever judgement and spells that regen mana and health and it worked for me. So try what you want :)
      maybe others will give you beter advice.