• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Need Help...Please Guys.

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by HKK-, Jun 8, 2019.

1. HKK-

HKK- New Member

I bought the key but not being able to use it because the bot is off as you already know, I wonder if I will have my Extended Key.

I would like a help on how to use the BOT, as I have been trying to use it lately, it turns some Script, but of the very much lag, then I close the bot and return to normal, I would like a help on how to use BOT because I am totally lost and I can not find TUTORIALS in any way how to use the same. WD Poison Dart game, and I also do not find Script for it.

2. Mark FItzgerald

Mark FItzgerald New Member

unfortunately the bot laggs when you have it active, but still does the job. as this time the bot is down for updates, should be up soon.

HKK- likes this.
    3. HKK-

HKK- New Member

Ooh.. So even if it works, will it give much lag? due to outdated

4. theadvocater

theadvocater Member

Still does the job? I'm not even able to move when I get into a rift, bot is just spammed with red errors.
      I've tried different navigation servers, different profiles, nothing is working.

5. HKK-

HKK- New Member

yes the bot consumes to move, not to attack, but much of the lag and not able to move ALMOST ... and neither use POT. it does not matter. I have tested the next basic profile. Called NephalemRift, but of the same lag, and how to do the FPS Stay in 0