• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • NEED tips and tricks to not get banned using pokefarmer !!

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by bullforce, Aug 28, 2016.

1. bullforce

bullforce New Member

HI ,
      first off all im using bots of this company for a very long time always helped on wow etc ... super !
      Now after 7 perma bans between lvl 18-28 pokemon account
      what are your guys settings and tips and tricks to not get banned , please be very clear and give as mutch info as you can !
      Im not the only one with this questions , most likely 50-60% of the users are getting banned over and over again .

SO.. lets help eachother !??
      Thanks in advance and have a nice day !! gota catch them all ! :)

2. GG5678

GG5678 New Member

I've used bot for just 6 days, making 3 accounts from 2 to 22 and no banned is it just luck?

3. Martynosz

Martynosz New Member

Guess everyone gets the banhammer one time, but im still trying holding one up with those new updates.. Looking forward if it stays :':)confused:
      First tip, try to act in the bot like a real human would do..

4. Chewy

Chewy Member

Read this
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/pokefarmer-forum/263864-lizmatics-guide-pokefarmer.html
      its very helpful, you want to look as human as possible

5. enderbuddy

enderbuddy New Member

Nothing works.... You can use it once on walking speed next to your house for 30 minutes and still get banned.

PF is detectable. The only tip to not get banned is don't use it. Otherwise its just a dice roll.

6. igme

igme New Member

He is basically correct, but let me put it in a softer way.
      Right now, I don't think that we can say for certain if the new version is safe or not. And the only way that we can have some certainty is if it survives the next ban waves.

True that the community will benefit from helping one another. But even if there are people experimenting right now based on their posts (i.e. running a dedicated account for botting), It will take until the next ban waves to determine which approach seem safe.

I would suggest not using any bot on your main account though. Remember the golden rule - If you bot, be ready to lose that account.