Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

NephalemRift profile

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by Evilcamecross, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Evilcamecross

Evilcamecross Member

After 2 days tests, I found some issues with current NephalemRift profile, actually they are issues with Trinity.

1: stash multiple items that can not stack
    This will lead to replacing the item just put in with next one, which will lead to infinite loop, however sometimes the bot will simply give up and move on with a full pack of legendary items, which makes the rifts much less efficient. A solution might be close and re-open the stash after putting in an item till there is none needed to be put in.

2: Standing still when avoiding ground skills by elite
    When there is a avoidance triggered, instead of moving away from critical points, the bot will stand still and do nothing, not even spamming skills, This might caused by the move distance set to 0, which ppl can't change in options. I tried to set the distance multiplier to maximum, doesn't help.
    This makes rifts less efficiency since you die a lot

3: ignoring elites/chests/containers
    After a lot of tests, I finally found that this might related to the range which the character can light, around 15. Inside the 15y range the containers/chest/elites seem to have a guaranteed event.
    Found a option of looting range, default as 50, strange thing is that after u change it, it will automatically go back to 50, the same with kill distance....... This might have something to do with this bug.
    Can the priority of these events be set higher than other event? Couldn't found the option too, only turn on/off option for these event. The priority being low might also cause the issue.

These are critical problems, pls consider prioritize them! At least let us know you guys are working on it.
    If anyone have the same problem pls comment, I think this is a common thing not just me.

2. bluedarkk

bluedarkk New Member

I have same problem, and freeze problem 2 and I hope the guys are working on it, or I want my money back

3. kenneth lee

kenneth lee New Member

Tell me about it. I have purchase a 1 week license. I totally cannot use it at all total waste on my money.
    Checked out a few threads with the same issue the mod ask for log and that's all. No solution or update if they are working on it. Just left us hanging.

4. Shambam09

Shambam09 New Member

FYI, the Greater Rift Profile shouldn't have the crashing issue. I can run GR's allllll night until I run out of keystones. Once it starts running normal rifts then it'll crash within the hour.

5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

we need your log files plz

6. Evilcamecross

Evilcamecross Member

I have the log file but it's too big, even after compress to zip
    It's around 6M, according to some post before the server can take 50M but I'm getting error uploading this, saying it's too big

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  7. Evilcamecross

Evilcamecross Member

Ok to make you guys have no excuses like "he didn't offer me a log file so I can't help", here we are again. I did these test before in another post but I guess I have to do new one since there was no reply. Hope you won't just ignore the log files like last time!
    The full log for a whole nephalem rift is too big I can't upload even compress it, so I split the test in to 3. Please check the file name. Only 2 are there cz I didn't succeed on the not opening chest one, it's just too big... If you are even interested in solving this I can email more log files, including a log for a full nephalem run.
    Please at least reply, don't just ignore like last post, there was log files in that one too.

The one thing I want to complain is these tests ain't hard at all. I don't believe the bot works for you in these cases, you can either tell us about the bugs, post it somewhere, or fix it then ask for money from us. It took me only half an hour to test I'm sure it's even easier for you. Don't put false information or hide bugs from the customers. We are not here to do test report for you, we want a functioning bot as you stated on web

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  8. Rezipped

Rezipped New Member

please get the bot fixed... havent ben able to run demonbuddy at all. loongest succesfull run it had lasted for 2 houers and that was a miracle.
    usualy the bot crash after 15-30 min in avrege.
    there has been so much complaints now about the issues and shared logfiles so i hope something will happen soon.
    season 14 the bot worked allot better, i was able to run the bot for almost 24 houers without a crash or deaths. my condems crusader ran 95 greater rifts without a single death.

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/profile-rifter-all-in-one-rifting-profile.217972/

i ran the demonbuddy on season 14 with this profile wich dont work anymore. it was such a flawless profile and if you could manage the bot to run this agein on season 15 i would be forever greatfull.

9. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

thx for the files

10. Rezipped

Rezipped New Member

hope to see demonbuddy work agein soon.

11. Evilcamecross

Evilcamecross Member

if you disable log, the bot can run longer, I can run the bot for hours without problems but I have to manually stash the items cz the stashing is not working.
    This becomes very annoying now.....