• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • new character leveling

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by NoLongerAwayBoss, Apr 16, 2016.

1. NoLongerAwayBoss

NoLongerAwayBoss Member

The self leveling setup is nice and many use it.

1) One thing it doesn't do, is place runes in skills when they become available. This may be one way for Blizz to ban a bot when they see no runes selected as who would be so ignorant playing manually to omit this?

2) I wish the bot would not buy stash tabs and instead level the blacksmith, jeweler and mystic instead. If it is too difficult to level them, instead just bank the gold from selling gear not worn till a bank of 5 million or so is made then switch to salvaging.

3) Being able to craft 61 level 2H with -15 reduced level requirement (as an example) this can be done starting in the 30 levels to achieve insane damage early on.

Love this part of the bot...Once season starts just start bots and go afk.

Thanks guys.

2. Ferial

Ferial New Member

I might add a suggestion to character leveling:
      Add a possibility to add builds for specific lvl ranges

3. Kaffee

Kaffee Member

The bot can automatically set skills for you, see "Items" -> "Skills" tab. It will be, however, be good if we could pre-configure the build ourselves (I think it's still possible through coding, though)