Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

New TO DB and had a few Questions?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by KrizzKaliko, Jul 23, 2018.

1. KrizzKaliko

KrizzKaliko Member

So I had a few questions? Is there a way to set up demon buddy so that it automatically equipped loot, and basically runs a level 1 through 70? I see that it can run greater Rifts by itself. However I am so new to this can someone explain the basics as I've looked through the FAQ but it is more for long-time botters.

I used to use honorbuddy, and that was pretty straightforward, you would Louisville and then pick what you wanted to do. However demon buddy seems to be a little different, as combat rotations can be set up, but I do not know how to set those up or how I should download them at level 1. Or if I should even bother with any of that and stick to my first question. So if you have read through this and are going, " okay just ask the questions simply?" I will just ask them in a 1. 2. 3. Format...

1. What is the ideal situation for doing a seasonal character, profiles wise four rotations, do I need them? Or should I just Quest and then go into Adventure Mode once the bot gears up which is question 2.

2. How or if, do I set up the box so it automatically quits better gear and selvages the old gear?

3. After hitting max level how do I set the bot up, to automatically start doing Rifts efficiently?

I tried to make this is legible as possible and being a new member and not just spewing, " why doesn't this or that work, help me now!" I hope this will help more like-minded people like myself answer some questions and help me out. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks.