Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

Newb

Discussion in 'Exilebuddy Forum' started by xKean, May 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. xKean

xKean New Member

Heyhey,
    im new to this bot and want to use it for poe.
    First of all - even before im gonna purchase it - is the bot up to date now? (does it work rn?)
    And how long does it normally take to get the bot from outdated to updated? :)

I botted in games like D3 before and would appreciate if someone could take time to introduce me to the bot a little bit :=)

-> Discord: xKeana#3275

Edit:
    Is there a high risk of ban? Is the bot detected or can it get detected ? Or bans only happen cause of reports?
    Does this bot work with win10?

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

it works and is the best public bot on the market as far as i can tell.

after every patch the bot needs to be updated which can take between an hour and a day depending on how big the patch is.
    for expansions, it is always about a week to a week and a half

If you are stupid you will get banned...as for me ive botted the same 2 accounts for 3.5 - 4 years now and have not been banned. But there are some retards who bot 24/7 on one account and wonder why they were banned after a week...

Because there is money to be made from botting in this game unlike D3 (which i botted as well) I would be very surprised if anyone would show you from A - Z what do do to start but there are several posts by myself and others that should get you started. The Devs are fucking awesome so if you have a question that has not been answered 1000 times (the search in the top right of the screen is your friend) they are quick to come in and enlighten.

Some links to start you off:

My guide from a while ago...as i have time i will update. but the builds that work well were just updated:
    https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/exilebuddy-setup-one-stop-shop.365564/

Another new guy in the community that did some research after the discord got shut down:
    https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threa...ormation-help-and-links-for-newcomers.418048/