• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Niantic will take actions against cheaters soon - check here whether you are flagged!

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Nociceptor, Aug 3, 2016.

1. xhershx

xhershx New Member

Dude seriously? It's a "risk" you decided to take. These guys work hard to bring us these products. Plus, you can just make a new account.. it's free. It's not like WoW. I got 2 accounts banned, including my main of 12 years... :( but in the end it's a risk

2. Atonoflemon

Atonoflemon New Member

i know.... stop being so mean god :(

3. Kai Stern

Kai Stern New Member

I'm laughing, I wonder if the account I never fully made until now (which was level 22 on first creation (making a name and catching my first pokemon)) is going to be banned.

It has 974 items out of 350 LOL.

Update: It's not marked as a cheater, lmao..

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    4. givemhell

givemhell Member

if you want to figure out how they are finding out if someone is a cheater then follow my example... snap a picture & compare some data...
      there may be more then 1 reason your detected but i am extremely low in all my other stats,

now these are most likely what had be detected as a cheater

- i started playing pokemon go 3 days ago XD
      - kept the bot running non stop for 3 days [FOR SCIENCE!] ;)
      - # 2 for pokestops looted as of this moment
      - 90% capture rate

[​IMG]

also i think it would be a good idea to add a feature that allows you to pourposely miss a catch on a lower level pokemon to push the capture rate stat down

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    5. Atonoflemon

Atonoflemon New Member

i dont get it
      i have a similar stats but im not banned

6. Mirsey

Mirsey New Member

No one is banned and no one is saying that anyone is banned. I will say entering your information in to any 3rd party site is not a very smart idea. Why bring more attention to yourself *if any at all*. Just play the game normally for now until bossland gets everything squared away. They ensure that the bot is working correctly and not just tossing out half assed releases to make someone happy for a day.

I have been a member for quite some time now and bossland always came through.

I would just say stop being paranoid about it, relax, have a beer and go back to botting once the release is complete. No one on this forum or anywhere else can tell you right now, if someone is detected, not detected or any other speculations. If you can log in to your account, then your fine (no reason to think anything different at this time).

7. givemhell

givemhell Member

im really not even worried about to TBH my account is 3 days old and i wanted to see just how ignorant i could be before they did something about it
      so now that ive done some testing im going to make another account with a name that will piss off little kids and go bot for a few days then take over all the local gyms

but mirsey is right, no one is banned. so relax and just wait it out

8. Trost

Trost New Member

I was not able to loggin (maybe the planet alignement was not good yesterday)
      For the people who freak out. Don't.
      I don't think it will be a ban wave soon. Niantic has to manage actually a refund flood plus they are under staff (they don't have a team yet to communicate, they only have a CM for Ingress).
      I'll just stop botting for several days and see when this FUBAR is finished.

9. eddix

eddix New Member

that website can only keep track of your account if you register on it. So don't be a fool and register on any websites...

10. ElPaintero

ElPaintero New Member

Actually, if you want a refund they'll hook it up. But you'll be sorry you did...overall very good products.
      Source: I botted Diablo 3 back in the days of the Real Money Auction House. $$$

11. givemhell

givemhell Member

once again, did it for science, i was well aware of what i was doing

12. bossland

bossland Administrator

Guys, this is an external website.

They are gathering informations from Niantic and making a nice fashion looking page.

If they gather the time played, and its like 24h a day. OR if they gather the time played and the distance walked and it comes to 100 km/h. I am sure they will make their own "Rank" and dissalow the people to be part of their own rankings.

13. saiyan

saiyan New Member

well mine say always after each refresh : Rank Updating...

14. kizzer

kizzer New Member

This is an independent website (pokeadvisor) meaning that being 'flagged' has no direct correlation, so it's not valuable info other than pokeadvisor is a useful website.

15. FireFreak

FireFreak Member

Still, I'd love the developers to take a lower capture rate into consideration. It is the only thing that's obvious even when you're botting 2 hours a day with walking speed.

Edit: As I am not flagged as a cheater on this site, here are some infos:
      Capture Rate: 97%
      h/day: 5-6, mostly 50km/h
      Teleports: none, I always stayed in my area, if I travelled I logged off for the est. travel time

I botted to level 20 in 2 days. I'm not even close to the Pokestop loots some of you guys have, I got ~1500.
      So appearently the capture rate isn't the issue here(although I would still like it to be a little lower).

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    16. woolhead1989

woolhead1989 New Member

ive jumped to the US from manchester and not been flagged

17. ridz89

ridz89 Member

how do you know its a safe website? lol where's your proof. I couldve spoofed this site, and others have claimed its stealing high level accounts. IT RETREVIES data from your profile. dO NOT USE THIS WESBITE. you've been warned

18. experiencebelow

experiencebelow New Member

I honestly don't see them getting too heavy on the bans personally. It's not competitive outside of gyms and personal epeen - none of which is permanent. It's free to make as many new accounts as you want. GPS is not known to be 100% accurate. People have been doing heaps of different methods that 'cheat' the system without bots.

All in all it seems that unless you do something really dumb like teleport across 5 continents within a day or accessing legendaries prior to their release, I don't see them really going Blizzard level hardcore on the matter.

19. Lowdeath

Lowdeath Member

Well it only takes your email address and your pofile basic info (Name, and such)
      the worst they can do is spam your mail with whatever they want.

20. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

They did on Ingress cheaters. At some point, snipers, tele bots will get banned.