• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Ninja patch dont log off

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Biznizil, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. chigguns8765

chigguns8765 New Member

There are other european and asian bot services that had their updates up within a couple of hours. Not too difficult to have your american friends contact you when its time to get to work.

2. cjh034

cjh034 New Member

Yep. All the bot services are amazing. So how come you just happen to post for the first time on here now. Purely coincidental I'm sure.

3. LordxLightning

LordxLightning New Member

I'm not even messed up about it. I know my class enough to know how to live without a bot, and I also know how to quest on my own if I have to. I use a bot to level alts, learn professions, and farm gold. Even then, I don't "need" it, it's just a really nice convenient thing to have as my life gets a little too busy sometimes and I can't focus on leveling or doing the other 2 things, but, because I don't "need" it, I'm not hopelessly dependent upon it. Which is why I find it a little funny that people are having such a fit over so small a thing.

4. chigguns8765

chigguns8765 New Member

Not interested in posting about how good a job someone does when it is expected, but I am interested in voicing my opinion when im tired of a lack of service and general laziness. Criticize my post quantity or my join date all you want but I pay the same dollar amount you do and you have nothing over me or anyone else whos been waiting a day for at least an update on progress.

5. cjh034

cjh034 New Member

It's ridiculous to get bent out of shape when a small company isn't working 24x7 around the clock. If it was announced or if this was Tuesday I could see people getting angry. This was a ninja patch on a Thursday night (US) or Friday morning (Euro). Not a run of the mill hotfix. No one was expecting it. It's simple, if it's that big of a deal to you, then go use another product.

6. judgedread

judgedread New Member

Just override HB to use the new release guys, don't screw us around... you've made millions and are still so slow

7. monsterjlr

monsterjlr New Member

If you have read the support forums, the mods are up, and looking into this. So you got to play with a keyboard and mouse for a little while. Just deal with it, give your computer a disk defrag, clean out some old software. Be glad you are paying for a lifetime key and not a month to month key like all them other sites.

8. chigguns8765

chigguns8765 New Member

First, I am not bent out of shape. Just because my opinion doesn't match yours it doesnt mean I am wrong. I simply stated that there are far better services available for users now. Second, they don't work around the clock nor do I expect it. But, like any business that offers an ongoing service to their customers they are expected to complete the service in a timely fashion and I believe this is a service level failure. Third, you have no right to tell me what to do. Just because you have 164 mindless posts on this forum it doesn't mean you have any say in how other people may feel.

judgedread likes this.
    9. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

obviously we cant have nice things. Christmas is ruined.

thread closed.

as always YES there was a wow patch, yes a new version of honorbuddy is required, yes the devs are working on it, no i dont have an eta.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.