• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • No SVN Checkout on right click

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by booster363, Apr 12, 2012.

1. booster363

booster363 New Member

Hi everyone,
      Let me first start by saying that after spending many hours on the forums reading posts and threads looking for a solution I am very impressed by the community here at HB and look forward to contributing once I figure out how everything works.

Now to business. I have figured out how to install Plugins/CC and activate them manually but I can't seem to get SVN working on my system. I followed the install instructions to the T by Downloading, Installing, Restarting and then tried to "Right Click" the folder where I wanted to paste my profiles, etc. but after spending hours on the forums and messing with the settings in SVN (running as admin.) I can't for the life of me get "SVN Checkout" or any commands to show up on the overlay list. The HB bot has been workin' like a champ and I'm very impressed with its design. If anyone could shed some light on this issue I would be very thankful.

Thanks!

FIXED: Ok it was during the install the command line tool for some reason was not installed. I'm getting the command line now. Just for future reference if anyone else has this problem make sure the Command Line Tool is turned on during the installation because mine was by default disabled. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Bot Safe!!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    2. unrealshape

unrealshape New Member

3. booster363

booster363 New Member

Hey Unrealshape, Thanks for responding. Yes that's what I'm trying to do but when I Right Click there is no "SVN Checkout" to click on... That's my issue... :(

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

are you on 32 or 64 bit OS?

5. Mizzy

Mizzy Member

Make sure you dont have a file or folder highlighted when you are right clicking. With TortoiseSVN, SVN Checkout will only show up if you click in an area of the window where there are no files/folders. Just maximize the window, right click in a white area with nothing highlighted, and you should see it.

EDIT: Unless its a SVN folder or item, in which case to do an update you'd right click the folder and SVN checkout. But for downloading new items from a repository, right click in an empty area.

6. booster363

booster363 New Member

I'm running 64 bit system. I also tried creating a new folder, maximized it. deselected everything and right clicked and still nothing... I don't see why I'm having such an issue. I must be missing something big.

7. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

did you restart windows?

8. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

make sure that you downloaded the 64bit turtoise version

9. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

Most likely what the issue is, was gonna ask that myself.

10. Mizzy

Mizzy Member

11. booster363

booster363 New Member

I'm guessing a messed up install but I have restarted atleast 10 times and I'm sure I'm running the 64 bit client. I will uninstall and try again.

FIXED: Ok it was during the install the command line tool for some reason was not installed. I'm getting the command line now. Just for future reference if anyone else has this problem make sure the Command Line Tool is turned on during the installation because mine was by default disabled. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Bot Safe!!