• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • No viable mobs in area - Desolace, lvl 35

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by conzor, Oct 20, 2015.

1. conzor

conzor New Member

This has been going on for days. What is wrong peeps?
      Screenshot (2).jpg

2. Maffyx

Maffyx Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Essentially what that means is the bot is looking for a particular mob and there are none that are spawned in the area. If this is happening with this specific profile you may have to manually do the quest as the profile may be broken at that particular time. If this is happening in general try clearing your cache.

3. conzor

conzor New Member

thank you for replying Maffyx
      thing is, i tried it in several different areas, and confirmed that the areas were plentiful with mobs/quest objective items etc. it is not the case. clearing my cache in the world of warcraft folder?

4. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

that wont solv it dude this is in the bot programmed clearing catche wont resolv it this is an annoying error the bot keeps standing there and logs out of the game. only the dev can fix it raphus a fresh instal wont help neither it keeps coming back just like the bugs with diablo bot where it keeps spamming townportal evrything comes back even with a fresh instal they need to fix it in the bot

5. Maffyx

Check the link I posted in my previous post, that will explain what I mean, and it can't hurt to do a fresh install of Honorbuddy as well. Are you using a profile pack such as Kicks to level?

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

7. conzor

conzor New Member

Update: I completed all the quests I had in that specific area and still same thing. Ofc the first thing I tried was the fresh install. I deleted everything in the cache in the HB file as well. I am using Kicks , 12-58 H quests (i think, thats what it says:p)
      I load it from Buddy Store -> 1-100 Questing profile pack -> Classic -> H Quest 1-58 Kick -> 12-58 K-EK (Kick)
      The link you speak about is on a post of yours on the HB support page?

8. Maffyx

The link is not my post but is part of the Honorbuddy wiki, it will tell you how to clear everything. I would also do what Tony said above, to post a log at this point I'm not sure what else it could be.

9. conzor

conzor New Member

Update #2: After collecting a quest and abandoning all other Desolace quests the bot is now working, normally questing in Desolace. Strange. Although my problem is (termporarily) solved, if anyone knows the reason of it occuring please mention it. Thanks