• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Non Honor-Buddy members shouldn't have forum view access

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by bobzees Tomlin, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. bobzees Tomlin

bobzees Tomlin New Member

Hi,
      I'm not a honor-buddy user. I personally have never found a need for bots, however, I'm not above anyone for not needing that - I can see how grindy the game is, so I understand.

Every time a ban-wave occurs, WoW players like to come to this forum and look at all the 'crying', 'salt' and 'tears' as they put it, and you're just giving them satisfaction. They like to go and all joke it up and laugh about it over the in the WoW forums (which are pathetic enough as is).

I hate seeing people do this to you guys, you are dealing with enough with your choices as is.
      People like me should not be able to see, or even post (like I'm doing now) in these forums. I just created this account right this minute to post this. I won't be back as I feel it's wrong to feed piggishly delight over the misfortune of others.

Just thought I'd put that out there. Peace all and I hope it all works out for you :)

2. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The banwave is not misfortune. Its one of the sides of the botting itself.
      As botter in the last 10 years, I have received tons of bans, several banwaves, including one personal banwave (got targeted myself and all my accs were closed back then, even non-botting ones)
      So the point is, noone cares if some emo kid comes here and start to flame. He will still be emo kid, no matter what, eh .. until he finally grow up sometime in the future ;)

djmag and bobzees Tomlin like this.
    3. Onorlous

Onorlous New Member

I completely agree, OP. In fact, let's make a deal.... Non-honorbuddy members cannot post and Honorbuddy members can't play WoW....
      Fair deal? (And I'm not even Emo!)

But, seriously, you are right. I did come here with the sole purpose of seeing all the crying that cheaters do when they get caught cheating. I think it says alot about the character of a person who CHEATS and then complains about getting busted.

The game is too grindy??? Then quit! Why are you paying money to cheat at a game you don't enjoy??

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    4. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

We cant play Wow of course!
      That is the reason why we do bot it :D

After 14 years, we brute-forced the most of the game: Raids, pvp, professions, goldcaps, mounts, titles, FoS, anything.
      Most of us have families, wifes/husbands, one or more kids, full-time jobs - Real life!

What is the best alternative to still get in touch with WoW, while not having to sacrifice all of our spare time with useless grinding of obligatory breakpoints, which we have already done several times in the past, instead spend it with our families??? To bot it of course!

"Earning" just another flying achievement, raid unlocked, exalted reputation or gear check 100% AFK with the bot is much more relieving nowadays than the days (or weeks) spent doing it again-and-again.

So, dear non-botting friends, get used to the botting ... or grow up, get families and if you still enjoy the game - get used to the botting then :)

See you another time.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

this has been already discussed bazillion times,search forums plz

closed

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.