• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Not looting properly?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Mazzly, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Mazzly

Mazzly New Member

I've had this error in quests before, where you need to pick up an item off the ground by right clicking it. It opens the node, but then isn't able to pick up the item. I was able to bypass that by just doing the quest manually and checking my bot every 15 minutes or so to look for stuck spots, but now that I'm botting resources, it is becoming rather prominent.

At least once every 4 nodes, it doesn't loot it. It opens the node, and then after a second or too, I'm assuming another part of the bot kicks it to mount. Then it unmounts to try to pick the node again, automatically mounts up, and it goes in a circle till 3 of these have happened, and then it skips the node, because it has had 3 failed attempts. I've been able to bypass this by pinning my Shift key down, which is an ingame WoW keysetting or something to automatically loot things when you right click on them, but that's becoming an issue when I want to tab out.

I've attached my log below. I don't think this is a problem with my settings, because it's happening no matter which bot I use. Gatherbuddy, professionbuddy, Questing, etc.

Sorry for my bad English, it isn't my native tongue.

Attached Files:

2. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

Make sure auto loot in wow is turned on.