• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Not quite sure where to start.

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by Satanshomie, May 10, 2019.

1. Satanshomie

Satanshomie New Member

Hello, I was a user of RB long ago when I played back in 2013-2014 and just came back to the game. I thought I would pick up where I left off and start grinding fates again to level up my jobs as well as load up some lisbeth profiles to level crafting. I tried downloading y2krazy's profiles and exbuddy, and determined that fates were no longer viable so decided to try questing profiles which did not work to well. It seems like I have issues with almost anything I try to do now which did not used to be the case. The only thing I have found that works well for me is POTD grinding levels 1-10. Any higher levels, my character dies. If I try to load a questing profile it asks me to do the quest manually (maybe this was normal, I never knew because I was grinding fates mostly). When I tried to do any kind of gathering, at level 61 my character gets stuck in an endless loop flying in circles. When loading up Lisbeth, it will not allow me to try adding a profile so I can load up the .json files. Some of these things I'm sure must be user error, I am just not sure where to start because it has been so long. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

2. Satanshomie

Satanshomie New Member

I would mostly like to find a good way of standard leveling (1-70), for crafting, gathering, and DoW classes. I cannot for some reason get these to work regardless of what profile is selected.