Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

*** notice of account closure *** 11.02.2017

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Xenomorph0, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Xenomorph0

Xenomorph0 New Member

*** NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE ***

Greetings,

Account Action: Account Closure
    Offense: Use of Third-Party Automation Software (also known as bots)

This account was closed for use of unauthorized cheat programs, also known as bots. These programs provide character benefits not normally achievable in the game and detract from the integrity of the game environment.

I regret nothing! Bot helped me reach top 200 on the wizard leaderboard season 9(EU). I used the bot yesterday, the whole day. I really think i was reported by players beacause like 3-4 days ago after 2-3 days of farming for gloves, i got some sweet gloves with like 10 crt chance, 7 as, and 8 cdr ancient, perfect and i posted them in the general chat. Then they said that i was botting and i answered with ''whos botting dude, like half the community ''..i drew attention to myself. Season 5 was my first season, i did used DB, i've reached top 300 on the leaderboard DH.

So season 5, used DB, didn't get caught. Season 9, used DB, got caught

I didn't use the bot everyday, i was afraid of leaving it run during the night becausei i had people messaging me.
    I thought they'll never get me :D but they did, bastards! Fun ride, goodbye everyone!