• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [O][BOT][MIN] Favor Items | All In One !

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by entrax, Sep 29, 2015.

1. omny

omny Member

not sure what this means

[12:13:29.107 D] [RoutineManager] Routines have been reloaded. Current class-specific list:
      [12:13:29.107 D] Kupo [ArcherBard] v1.0.377.0
      [12:13:29.107 D] Ultima v1.0.0.0
      [12:13:34.062 D] Replaced hook [PreCombatBuff] 471d725a-802a-4017-80c1-283090b5db32
      [12:13:34.062 D] Replaced hook [Heal] 5ed762c4-d022-44fe-aed3-0d7e962c3af0
      [12:13:34.062 D] Replaced hook [Pull] d03f591b-8b86-40d2-998f-0d11e194ffc4
      [12:13:34.062 D] Replaced hook [CombatBuff] 37d6c1aa-b5db-4a46-81c5-6e41c1c0fd07
      [12:13:34.062 D] Replaced hook [Combat] 3cfc6a61-514b-4ed9-bb3b-50b33d768776
      [12:13:34.062 D] Replaced hook [Rest] d41d8e11-0543-4115-8f0b-fa1a51101d54
      [12:13:48.900 N] Failed to load profile: Name cannot begin with the '<' character, hexadecimal value 0x3C. Line 1, position 2.
      [12:13:48.907 D] System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '<' character, hexadecimal value 0x3C. Line 1, position 2.
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseQName(Boolean isQName, Int32 startOffset, Int32& colonPos)
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
      at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
      at System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(TextReader textReader, LoadOptions options)
      at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfile.Load(String path)
      at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfileManager.Load(String profilePath, Boolean rememberPath)

2. tishat

tishat Member

means you probably made a mistake while editing, look at the lines in question =)

3. omny

omny Member

but i didnt edit those at all, worked one day then the next this stuff is happening, i had no reason at all to edit the favor script, actually im pretty sure all of entrax profiles are like this for me now the red script one wont work either now

EDIT
      All good now, old folder just got damage from the RB update a few days ago, so i had to delete it then make another one

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    4. elvaan

elvaan New Member

No sure what I did wrong

I used uncomment on some items i dont need
      It teleport me to LL then stop and do nothing

5. 7h3Cub3

7h3Cub3 Member

[17:32:20.616 N] [FavorManager Slowking] No more Favor to do

did you bought favors prior ?

6. elvaan

elvaan New Member

from where? :eek:

7. omny

omny Member

mine is also telling me theres no favor to do, just done 19 churning mist favors then tps me to LL and stops, i still have 19 drav hinterlands favors in my inv to do

8. mradmach

mradmach New Member

hinterlands is special, the 2nd line down in the thread has Min_Hinterlands "0" or something, you have to change to 1.. however hinterlands i DO NOT suggest you run, you will die over and over wasting your favors.. thats why its "disabled"

9. omny

omny Member

ahh that one add, gets me every now and then, still easier doing that when u have 19 favors to do

thx for responding so fast ^^

10. mradmach

mradmach New Member

i guess thats true. i noticved myself burn 2 favors for 4 items.. thought was kinda sad especially if you die at the beginning. plus it doesnt seem to run you back out.. or at least it wasnt for me

11. omny

omny Member

oh yea it sucks really bad, just gotta decide if you want to spend 2hrs or more doing nothing but favors manually, or put in the "1" and watch it on and off on a second screen while you youtube etc, however this is only good for me since i always do 10 or more favors at a time

12. titolito

titolito New Member

Hi,

I read all tuto and try lot of thing but i can't do my own profil for "Grade 5 carbonized matter". My bot tell me this : "Unable to find target that we can path to, check the radar for nearby nodes and try adjusting the profile. Moving to furthest waypoint to search for some." I've read someone had the same probleme but i don't understund how can i fixe that. Also, i'm pretty sur if i can run my script, my caracters should be lock by map for some hot spot, i can't proof that before i run my own profil but i'm pretty sur of that.

Some one can explain me how can i fixe that. I have the same problème when i use "The Sea Of Clouds" profil from my Kick's SVN folder.

Thanks for advance and sorry for my bad english.

EDIT : I'm sur now, my caractère dont want follow my waypoint and try to go on any point but he his stucked by the map...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    13. 7h3Cub3

7h3Cub3 Member

This is not the right thread where to put that titolito, please create your own post in the adequate section.

14. Nameusername

Nameusername New Member

This profile exhibits some strange behavior when preparing the nodes for favors. Say you have clusters A and B.
      It'll start by leaving one collect on A-1; then move to A-2 and leave one collect on that. Then it will go back to A-1 and do nothing.
      Then it will do the same for B cluster rotating between 1-2-1. After which it will go back to A cluster and use the appropriate favor item.

Has the profile always been like this or did it break at some point with the updates? Leaving one collect on the nodes is fine but the unnecessary movement between nodes looks suspicious.

EDIT: After trying other areas this seemed to only happen @ Coerthas Western Highlands so far.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    15. RavenCrossfade

RavenCrossfade New Member

Noticed on two diff characters this profile ignore the Matrons favor for the hinterlands, anyone else having this issue?

16. SandyClaws

SandyClaws New Member

Did you change the setting on line 2? by default it is set not to do them.

17. RavenCrossfade

RavenCrossfade New Member

I did not :p. the original version i was using did do it automatically, must've missed the notes that altered it. Thank you

18. MithraLover

MithraLover New Member

Bit the bullet this morning and gave this profile a shot. Seems to work well, but I'm only getting about 2-3 favors per run in Western Highlands. I've seen that 7 mats per run is supposed to be good. Is this normal for here? How are other zones?

19. Ken512

Ken512 Member

Expect 3-5 per run. Don't use it for Hinterlands BTN, too many mobs that need stealth.

20. lucentluna

lucentluna New Member

Hello. When I attempt to mine favors in CWH, my character will not land at the first node. It simply hovers a few feet above the node and selects it. Mining favors in the Hinterlands works perfectly though. Log attached.

Attached Files: