• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [O][Crafter Job] HW Craft with Recipe ID | Collectable supported | Level 60 Only

Discussion in 'Other Profiles' started by entrax, Oct 16, 2015.

1. entrax

entrax Member

If you are tired to have one crafting profile for each recipe type, this profil is for you !

What can it does ?

Well.. like the title said, it'll craft, while you have enough material, almost every HW items only depending on few settings. Not all items because he can't handle house stuff now.

How to use it ?

Stuff Requirements

This is NOT for leveling, you must have some meld on your stuff ( +3 CP everywhere and +5 craft on the left side).
      51-60 Recipes : 650+ Craftmanship / 590+ Control / 426+ CP with food !
      1 & 2 Star Recipes : 718+ Craftmanship / 695+ Control / 437+ CP with food!

Skill Requirements

35-40 Durability
      Required Skills : Steady Hand 2, Careful synthesis 2, Hasty Touch, Byregot's Blessing, Comfort Zone, Waste Not II
      Optionnals : Innovation, Tricks of the Trade, Reclaim

70-80 Durability
      Required Skills : Steady Hand 2, Careful synthesis 2, Hasty Touch, Byregot's Blessing, Comfort Zone, Muscle Memory, Ingenuity II
      Optionnals : Innovation, Tricks of the Trade, Reclaim

1 & 2 Star
      Required Skills : Maker's Mark, Flawless Synthesis, Steady Hand 2, Careful synthesis 2, Piece by Piece, Hasty Touch, Byregot's Blessing, Comfort Zone, Waste Not II
      Optionnas : Innovation, Tricks of the Trade, Reclaim

Profile Settings
      - Be sure the profile can found the behavior
      Tree should look like :
      Code:
      Any folder
      |
      |___CustomTags
      |       |__CraftActionByNameTag.cs
      |
      |___[O][Crafter Job] HW Craft with RecipeID 51 to 2 Star.xml

- Be sure you have all cross skill required and enough material
      - Set the profile
      - Click Start

Player Settings
      Code:
      <!-- Recipe Settings -->
        <!ENTITY Craft "1"> <!-- If you want to craft set 1, 0 if you don't -->
        <!ENTITY ID_ITEM_RECIPE "31200"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Set the recipe ID[/COLOR]
        <!ENTITY Durability "70"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Set the recipe's durability[/COLOR]
        <!ENTITY Recipe_level "60"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Set the recipe's level (51..52..60)[/COLOR]
        <!ENTITY Recipe_level_star "1"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Set the recipe's star rank (0,1,2)  (Recipe_level entity set to 60 REQUIRED !)[/COLOR]
        <!ENTITY Collectable "0"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Set 1 if you want to craft as collectable, 0 if you don't[/COLOR]
        <!ENTITY Quick_Synthesis "1"> <!-- 0 - 1 Set 1 if you want to spam synthesis without any quality, 0 if you don't -->

<!ENTITY FOOD "1">[COLOR="#FF8C00"] Set 1 if you want to use any food[/COLOR]
        <!ENTITY ID_FOOD "12865"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Set the food ID you want to use[/COLOR]

<!-- Rotation Settings -->
        <!ENTITY ToT "1"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]You have Tricks of the Trade as cross skill and you want to use it set 1, if no set 0[/COLOR]
        <!ENTITY Reclaim "0"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]You have Reclaim as cross skill and you want to use it set 1, if no set 0[/COLOR]
        <!ENTITY IQ_Stack "9"> [COLOR="#FF8C00"]How many stacks at least to NOT use Reclaim (Reclaim set to 1 REQUIRED !)[/COLOR]

Desynthesis Settings
      Code:
        <!ENTITY Desynthesis "0"> <!-- You want to Desynthesis the item you had craft set 1, 0 if you don't -->
        <!ENTITY Item_Id "2445"> <!-- Set the Item ID you want to recycle -->
        <!ENTITY NqOnly "false"> <!-- If you want to keep HQ set true, false if you don't--> 
        <!ENTITY IncludeArmory "false"> <!-- If you also want to desynthesis from your armory set true, false if you don't  --> 

How to use it :
      Case 1 You only want to craft :
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers! Case 2 Lvl 60 NOT required You only want to use desynthesis :
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers! Case 3 Lvl 60 NOT required You want to craft and recycle an item untill you can't craft more :
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      Updates
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!

There you go, load profile and Good Craft !

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
      pablopic likes this.
    2. Eklipse

Eklipse New Member

Well so much for finishing my profile lol.... (looks for recycling bin)

3. wykiwydiwyf

wykiwydiwyf Member

Doing the same thing...

4. entrax

entrax Member

Sorry guys but ...

V 2.0

- You can now do a "Quick Synthesis" like rotation, lvl 60 NOT required :
      Code:
        <!ENTITY Quick_Synthesis "1"> <!-- 0 - 1 Set 1 if you want to spam synthesis without any quality, 0 if you don't -->

- You can now use Desynthesis, lvl 60 NOT required :
      Code:
      <!-- Desynthesis Settings -->
        <!ENTITY Desynthesis "0"> <!-- You want to use Desynthesis on the item you had craft set 1, 0 if you don't -->
        <!ENTITY Item_Id "2445"> <!-- Set the Item ID you want to recycle -->
        <!ENTITY NqOnly "false"> <!-- If you want to keep HQ set true, false if you don't--> 
        <!ENTITY IncludeArmory "false"> <!-- If you also want to use desynthesis from your armory set true, false if you don't  --> 

- Craft entity added if you only want to use Desynthesise
      Code:
        <!ENTITY Craft "1"> <!-- If you want to craft set 1, 0 if you don't -->

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    5. Calleil

Calleil Member

Is this new forum structure freaking anyone else out?
      Maybe it's just me.
      Things in their place, ordered and whatnot. ::Shudder::

This looks cool, what have you tested it on with 1/2 star? How'd it go?

6. entrax

entrax Member

I tested 1 star on Astral Oil and 2 star on almost every 2 star materials, like Astral Birch Lumber, Adamantite Ingot, Aurum Regis Ingot etc

7. Calleil

Calleil Member

Using this right now for precursors and red scripts. Where has this been all my life? :)

It's amazing the way it is... really knocked it out of the park with this one!

If I had a wish list, it would be:

1) have a way to enter a group of Item ID numbers in the desynth area, like a list to desynth instead of changing the numbers each time.

2) a simple gui to change the options instead of editing the file

That being said, this has already saved me a lot of time today, so THANKS!

8. wykiwydiwyf

wykiwydiwyf Member

I am using this profile now, It's awesome. Just I have to change <CraftActionByName Name="Maker's Mark" />
      into <CraftAction ActionId="100178" Name="Maker's Mark"/> to get everything work. Do you have this issue?

Edit: I didn't get a satisfied Hq rate after I done some tests on Astral Oil (10HQ,5NQ) :( , Maybe it's my bad luck, I usually end up with 7-8 stacks IQ.(I am using all NQ mats)

For your 1 star rotation, 10 hasty touch and 1 basic touch = 8.9 IQ stacks, maybe add several Precise Touch? Precise Touch is still my favorite skill , but it's really up to you~

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    9. entrax

entrax Member

I really don't know why this isn't working sorry =/

With 437 CP you can use one Basic / Precise for each ToT you get so adding PT everywhere will require one specific codechunk for all of them to use Pt or Hasty depending on CP available that's why I made it only for the two last.

10. entrax

entrax Member

V 2.1

- Ingenuity II removed from Rotration lvl 51-58 with 70-80 Dura, also it only require 388 CP now.
      - Fix an issue with 1star rotation if you have to much craftmanship.

V 2.11
      - InnovationCheck fixed

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    11. wykiwydiwyf

wykiwydiwyf Member

The issue got fixed after I used your new version.. strange

I have 475 CP so I replaced Hasty Touch by Startouch code chunk now I get a nice HQ rate with all NQ mats

It's surprising that your profile is still working with plugin "Craftbuddy", so I made few your profiles and set them into 35, 40, 70, 80, 1 star, 2star individually. Then I can use Craftbuddy to choose the item I wish to craft and the rotation I want to use. It's really convenient.

12. SuperMoon

SuperMoon Member

Great job! Makes making HW items so much easier ( ' - '

I know I always say something nice before I give suggestions...I'll keep them coming though. In a 35 Durability rotation, if you enable ToT and get a Excellent/Good condition after the first SH finishes, the profile will take the proc, then WNII falls off after casting SHII and it's @ 10 durability, resulting in loss.

Also, a list of crafting IDs would be nice to have in the SVN (unless I haven't found it yet...). I have a list myself but it's in a separate folder and having one there would be comfy.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    13. tishat

tishat Member

Yep, I always had a problem with MM too.

14. wykiwydiwyf

wykiwydiwyf Member

You can download itemID txt from here if you are not using any plugin https://www.thebuddyforum.com/rebor...ce-crafting-recipe-ids-names.html#post2045590

15. wykiwydiwyf

wykiwydiwyf Member

It's weird that the bot sometimes doesn't recognize new crafting skills from HW

16. tishat

tishat Member

yeah, I just had it fail with muscle memory too now.. Not sure why it works by changing it just use ability id's instead of the craftactionbyname.. I mean it's literally the same thing?

17. DBe

DBe New Member

I can't run any of your profiles (Crafting or Gathering) because RB keeps giving me missing element errors; for the crafting it can't find the ExLog and ExSalvage elements...for the gathering it can't find the ExGather element...so it just kills the profile and if I attempt to ignore and run it anyway it crashes RB.

Keep in mind I have the latest version of RB just downloaded fresh and im running the profiles directly from your SVN folder i set up on my pc :(

18. DBe

DBe New Member

Apparently I needed to setup under my plugin's folder ExMatt's "ExBuddy" SVN - came across this looking at the Over9000 profile by Master9000

19. HB9508D64

HB9508D64 Member

This is great thanks

20. reborn6303

reborn6303 New Member

hello atm i can only desynth one type of item at a time then the bot stops

How can I add multiple items and have it on a loop?

thanks a lot