• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Object Looter

Discussion in 'Requests' started by 150nick, Mar 31, 2016.

1. 150nick

150nick Member

I have been looking around for a plugin to loot eggs, i've found a few. I ended up buying one but it wasn't quite what I had it mind.
      What I was hoping for was a way to loot eggs within range without my character moving.
      Similar to UltimateEgger_Sniper.. -https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/plugins/uncataloged/114007-plugin-ultimateegger-optimzed-egg-collection-tool.html- But Updated.

I'm asking for a plugin that can loot objects with an ID entered, AND THE ABILITY TO DISABLE MOVEMENT!

2. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

Simple enough.
      On the Questing botbase, you can make a profile to do it.

ex:
      PHP:
      <HBProfile>

<
      QuestOrder>
              <
      DisableBehavior Name="Combat, Vendor, FlightPath, Rest, Roam" />

<While 
      Condition="true" >
                  <
      CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MovementBy="None" CollectionDistance="8" NonCompeteDistance="0" MobIds="113768, 113769, 113770, 113771" />
              </While>

</
      QuestOrder>
      </
      HBProfile>

<DisableBehavior Name="Combat, Vendor, FlightPath, Rest" /> will turn off the listed Honorbuddy hooks so it doesn't get distracted.

MovementBy="None" tells the behavior to use no movement at all while farming the eggs.

CollectionDistance="8" will make it only scan for eggs within 8yards of you.
      You can play around with this setting to get it exactly how you want - if you're standing directly on top of the egg, you can reduce it down to 3-4 yards.

NonCompeteDistance="0" makes it so it will still farm the eggs even if players are around.
      Making this value "5" will say "Don't farm the egg if there's a player within 5yards of the egg."

MobIds="" a list of IDs that the bot will actively interact with.
      This can include objects, NPCs, or anything else that's "physical" in the game world.

The behavior will endlessly interact with eggs until you stop the bot.
      It shouldn't move at all while farming the eggs.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    3. 150nick

150nick Member

Thank you so much, One thing though. For some reason there are eggs within range that it won't loot... So I fiddled with it and turned the range up to 25, and it collects some of the farther away ones. But there are some just barely in range that I can't get it to loot

4. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

You might need to check that all the IDs are there. I may have missed some.

All the eggs look the same, but internally they're all ID'd differently depending on what 'type' of egg it is.

5. 150nick

150nick Member

I had pulled up the dev console and compaired.. But the only difference is the range, I raised the range and it's getting more eggs now. But those eggs that it still won't get, are looted when I get closer and restart the bot.

I'm not sure what's causing it but I had to turn the range up to 25+ to loot eggs 4.6 units away...