• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Default Combat Routine

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Apoc, Dec 11, 2014.

1. daQuist

daQuist New Member

Hey there,

good to here :)

Do someone know how large the player base is in Europe? I mean is there a good chance to get into dungeons and maybe raids?
      I don't pvp so this is irrelevant for me.

Thanks in advance.

2. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

Default Combat Routine does not appear to use the Stalker ability "Punish" correctly. Punish is an on-crit ability, but the CR wants to use it above all else, even when not available at the start of a fight. If I don't intervene with attacks that generate a crit, the CR will just spam Punish and since it is not available, nothing will happen. Once I manually crit, the CR picks up the rest of the routine, however still does not correctly use Punish during a fight once it is available. Any way to get this cleaned up?

Also is there a default "Pause" key to pause the bot/CR? When I am on a mount and get attacked, the bot turns toward the mob though I want to ignore and keep going.

Thanks!

View attachment Wildbuddy 6936 2015-02-09-00.30.41.zip

3. Cor3nd

Cor3nd New Member

Hello here,

I see in the default combat routine that there is not one for the Arcanero class, so the bot just spam the R skill. hopefully I bought a 3 days key for the bot, so I "just" lost 1 euro and the bot has really colision issues. So I'll wait until a stable version.

See u

4. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

From just a simple google search, it seems that Arcanero is the translated description for Spellslinger, which is most certainly in the Default Combat routine. Maybe it's just not translated. Thanks for having zero patience on a new bot and CR though.

5. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

Just out of curiosity, is walter still working on adjusting class CRs? I'm curious on the Warrior progress mentioned earlier and if the Stalker "Punish" fix is possible.

Edit: It appears that Walter's Spellslinger updates are not in the Default CR. I'm especially interested in this bot as a Combat Routine assistant, so any improvements that can be added are appreciated :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    6. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

Would love to be able to Pause the routine. Is it possible to add Pause as a hotkey option?

7. romancerbcl

romancerbcl New Member

For Warrior its not casting breaking strikes when it procs, or tremor

8. pheelgood

pheelgood Member Legendary

9. walter

walter Active Member

I am going to be pushing an update on the default routine this week. Just testing drop 4 changes and a few other things. So just hang tight please. A few charged abilities are bugged/need updates since of changes to them.

I will link SVN here but next bot update routine will be the same as SVN. Sorry about delays I will post some tonight when I get home from work.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    10. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

Thanks walter! Im excited to see the improvements!

11. botosan

botosan New Member

engineer wasn't casting quick burst which is pretty standard in every dps build. hopefully that was addressed.

12. romancerbcl

romancerbcl New Member

need to make a combat module that lets you set up your combat routine

13. walter

walter Active Member

Well the way the routine is designed it will and show work with most builds. The default routine is more for grinding/leveling than endgame Rading. It will work but honestly would need lots more tweaking for end game rading (that we are doing) but takes time.

I have a temp SVN up for now. Warrior will work fine just don't use T4 Tremor since charged abilities are having some issues if they have multi charges. Breaching strikes if your having issues yet let me know I have a tweak I can post up. Also Stalker isn't updated with my current build since still tweaking but rest should work great. For engineer make sure to spec into Reckless Dashing AMP. You will see why. Please give feedback since I have more changes but just not in this build. I work long hours due to my medical profession. Sorry about the slow post took longer to get home.

Anything else please just post Im here to help.

https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/default-routine/

This is temp since I lost my old username like a noob.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    14. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

Awesome! I look forward to giving it a go. Thanks!

15. romancerbcl

romancerbcl New Member

its not using warrior augmented blade and only hits rampage twice not using all the rampage charges......... thats a huge problem

16. walter

walter Active Member

Do you have a log file? Warrior rampages hit all the time and some times the proc can miss a few times depending on what other abilies you have on your LAS. Augmented blade isn't currently in the routine and is used for PVE for raiding. This routine is for grinding/leveling. No reason for a healing debuff on targets. I can put it on and have but its not worth it.

Rampage works fine. I have tested this many times. I have another update warrior routine I use thats not posted but I currently don't see rampage issues. Its something apoc and myself have looked into many times since rampage used to have issues. So this HUGE problem is kinda confusing. What is on your LAS? What amps are you using? I'm not saying its not happening but we need to figure out why.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    17. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

Just a few callouts on Warrior part of the CR:

First, thank you for the work on this! Your update did fix the CR trying to spam Rampage when no kinetic energy was available.

- I did notice that the CR uses Onslaught correctly, however, it won't cast Rampage until Onslaught is over. While Onslaught is active, it will only use the default Relentless Strikes. (edit: and interrupts)
      - I also do not think it uses Savage Strikes at all.
      - Doesn't use Whirlwind to dump Kinetic Energy while Rampage is on cooldown.

I am not advanced enough to know if these are "proper" rotation elements though.

Log of the CR not using Rampage until Onslaught is over:
      View attachment Wildbuddy 3208 2015-02-20-17.04.26.zip

18. walter

walter Active Member

LOL its not a call out at all. Every one uses different LAS and thinks what they know is best. Like whirlwind is a crap ability since its DPS is so low.

Issue with some abilities off the GCD they will cast after not at the same time. This can cause interrupts of abilities. I have a fix that I use for medics but for warriors I have to do a few more things.

I will look into stances not using certain abilities but that's core logic. Like I said the warrior in that build isn't the current one I have updated even more for drop 4. I will look into these issues hence why you are testing. Sorry things aren't perfect :(.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    19. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

edit: nevermind

20. walter

walter Active Member

Let me know. I am going to be posting another update later. If you didn't notice gadget support is something also that has been added.