• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Honorbuddy Mega Profile Pack - Lvl 1 to 110

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by EchoTiger, Sep 8, 2013.

1. kurenai10

kurenai10 Member

Is it possible just to disable using all flying mount? Isn't it easier? I cannot find anyway to do that.

2. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

You should be able to switch the default navigation type in the profile code to "Run" instead of "Fly" - but this would require you to have a local copy of the profiles rather than the store copy.
      One of the first lines in every profile is <DefaultNavType>Fly</DefaultNavType>
      Just change Fly to Run.

3. kurenai10

kurenai10 Member

I tried this few weeks ago. And it doesn't work, or I don't know how to make it work. Can you put a working version temporarily online? Just like KICK always have to versions of profile ( fly/non-fly ) when this issue happened before

4. EchoTiger

He had a Run/Fly version because the Fly version had slight changes for cave systems.
      Anything else was exactly the same.

In the profiles you're using, nothing was changed to make it flying only.
      Setting the default nav type to run should be working.

You could try also adding this.

<DefaultNavType Value="Run" />

This would go directly under the first <QuestOrder>

Worst comes to worst, I could probably send a modified version of the profile that forces ground movement on every quest behavior in the profile.

5. kurenai10

kurenai10 Member

Thank you. Where can I find the cave version?
      I tried to edit profile before like you said...not working for me. I will just wait for the new version to release.

6. EchoTiger

I developed the 100-110 profiles so that cave systems were already supported, so a "Fly" version wasn't ever needed.
      So you're already using the profile you seek.

7. kurenai10

kurenai10 Member

Thank you...but it still bugs a lot comparing to ground mount mode. Therefore, if you can simple put a version which ban fly mount, it will be much more helpful

8. Azhemoth

Azhemoth Active Member

It's not possible to "ban" flying in a profile. It never was.
      To disable flying you have to change every line of code individually to run mode only which takes a lot of time.

9. kurenai10

kurenai10 Member

Is it the reason that I cannot do it by myself after trying EchoTiger's advice? So I can only wait for you to create a new version now?

"
      You should be able to switch the default navigation type in the profile code to "Run" instead of "Fly" - but this would require you to have a local copy of the profiles rather than the store copy.
      One of the first lines in every profile is <DefaultNavType>Fly</DefaultNavType>
      Just change Fly to Run.
      EchoTiger, Friday at 10:26 AM
      "

10. Hylian

Hylian New Member

[Compiler Error]: C:\Users\Hylian\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Cava\27738-Uldum-ThePitOfScales.cs(42,7) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MainDev' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\Hylian\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Cava\27738-Uldum-ThePitOfScales.cs(46,22) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Database' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx.CommonBot' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      im not sure if you coverd this or not, and i apologies for my lack of knowledge but is there a plugin or something i need to use to get this bot up and running?
      Sorry-- please help

11. EchoTiger

That's an error in Cava's code.
      You will either need to delete his stuff or try a fresh install of the bot.

12. EchoTiger

What faction/race/class are you running when you experience these bugs?

13. Angusm

Angusm Member

Echo, i just got back after quite some time ... any plans to support Suramar ?

14. EchoTiger

Not currently.
      There's already profiles out there that support most of it, so it wasn't deemed necessary.

15. lune

lune New Member

Im not a 100% sure but i think i found a fix. Well it's not "found" but the thing is EchoTiger said to replace Fly by Run, but the issue is in the code of the profile theres several time <DefaultNavType Value="Fly" /> (in highmountain for exemple there's like 2 or 3 time this line and <TurnIn Nav="Fly" So basically i replaced everything with Fly (involving Nav) by Run and now it seems to work (replacing it only in the first line doesnt, at least for me )

16. Wismec

Wismec New Member

very nice

17. finox6040

finox6040 New Member

Hi,

J'ai pu constaté quelques bug sur le pack, quètes niveaux 92-98 lance via l'auto loader.

-quête scénario La bataille de Shattrath, sur la dernière phase lorsqu'il faut survivre aux attaques de "Main-noir" pendant le combat lorsqu'il cast il faut se mettre derrière les pierres pour les détruire, il tourne en rond et le bot ce coupe au bout d'un moment

-Les manavores frénétiques, il fait ce qu'il faut mais pas directement très aléatoirement tout les 4-5mobs +-

-Le cloître des Âmes, a un moment il faut utilisé une arme de siège ( lance ) et vise les chauves souris, au bout d'un moment le bot se coupe.

@+

Attached Files:

18. TheFakeDSK

TheFakeDSK New Member

In TBC my hunter just accept all the quests she can, do some for 30 min or less and then just camp an area hunting mobs and skinning them endlesly, i have kill between hotspots disabled, happened to me in the 1-60 proffile too, flying mount enabled but dont work, she always use ground mount even if i have 3 flying mounts, 1 hour for 1 level isnt rentable enough and my brother can quest faster and he is 5 lol. Like... what should i do to fix the endless mob grind in an area? Could it be my spec problem? Pet master hunter.

And i have recently done a fresh reinstall of the last honorbuddy patch, so old cache is history, also removed wow cache 1000 times. Cache is not the problem, can the kickass quest bot be buged?

Edit: It seems that there is a list of buged quests in both BC and vanilla that can trigger the infinite mob beatdown in the hotspots, some of them include converting x items into x items by pressing in the quest panel an icon, like the pork one. When the bot trigger the icon press to convert the quest item into another quest item and there is no item to convert it counts and when a certain number of triggers reach and the quest is not completed the bot is like: Like i completed the quest, like what should i do? And it ends looping an area and grinding/skinning which is not bad at all but the questline stop. I think this is the actual problem of kicks proffiles.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    19. EchoTiger

Most of these issues are due to the code in these profiles being very old.
      You could try the new questing pack - it's much better than this current one - however it's not released yet since its still in beta production.

TheFakeDSK likes this.
    20. TheFakeDSK

TheFakeDSK New Member

Yeah i am following the topic about that one, gonna switch when finished for sure for my alts. The only problem about kick quests (Because atm after finishing myself a certain quest it works well and it ignores non-quest mobs when travilling even when aggro a lot before reaching target) is this:

It seems that there is a list of buged quests in both BC and vanilla that can trigger the infinite mob beatdown in the hotspots, some of them include converting x items into x items by pressing in the quest panel an icon, like the pork one. When the bot trigger the icon press to convert the quest item into another quest item and there is no item to convert it counts and when a certain number of triggers reach and the quest is not completed the bot is like: Like i completed the quest, like what should i do? And it ends looping an area and grinding/skinning which is not bad at all but the questline stop. I think this is the actual problem of kicks proffiles

I quoted it from my edit, i was writting it before you posted a repply :D. Experienced it myself with some vanilla quests too, and discovered about the pork one of BC being glitched.