• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OFFICIAL] Rebornbuddy Questing Pack

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by kagamihiiragi17, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

2. SwiftSaint

SwiftSaint New Member

Flame Officer Issue Workaround

So, for anyone having the issue with your BOT redirecting you to the Flame Officer due to you choosing another Grand Company:

I had this issue as well because I switched the choice to Gridania and did not come across a work around so I thought I would share this here. You can get past this by going through and removing this code here:

View attachment codetoremove.txt

After doing so you will need to do the following manually as this is built into the code above:

1) Choose your Grand Company
      2) Pick up the Quest Associated with your Grand Company
      3) Go through the Mission to help Biggs and Wedge
      4) Complete your introduction to the Grand Company
      5) Get the Quest for your Chocobo and obtain your Seals to purchase it
      6) Attune yourself to the following Aetherytes if you are not:
      - Summerford Farms
      - Wineport
      - Swiftperch
      - Little Ala Mhigo

Again, this is a work around NOT a fix for the Grand Company choice issue. BOT seems to be working fine after removing this and doing a few quests manually. Still working as of now as well. Warrior at 42.

Edit: For sanity on the Log Sample. Cleared up some information that might not be straight forward.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    3. jonathansayswat

jonathansayswat New Member

i edited my script for this and removed the flame quest completely and the bot works

4. alexio86

alexio86 Member

hello im level 16 lancer in central shourd

and when try start profile quest main scenario 15-50 i have this error and bot not start. push on start---error--- stop

[13.06.11.868 N] Stopping the bot. Reason:pushed the stop button.
      [13.06.11.868 D] CurrentBot.Stop()
      [13.06.11.869 N] Connection closed!
      [13.06.11.869 D] TreeHooks.Instance.ClearAll()
      [13.06.11.869 N] Clearing all hooks.
      [13.06.11.869 N] [Kupo] Hooks cleared, re-creating behaviors
      [13.06.11.869 D] Replaced hook [Kupo.Combat] 5388ffb4-04b0-43fb-9358-d38c3f6fdf69
      [13.06.11.869 D] Replaced hook [Kupo.Pull] 32381394-53b3-45f8-b89e-9129bb9cfef0
      [13.06.11.869 D] Replaced hook [Kupo.Rest] ee0e1001-4709-4178-a139-923203992719
      [13.06.11.869 D] Replaced hook [Kupo.CombatBuffs] 6a00cd1a-6eae-41fd-a5ba-95a197f46eb9
      [13.06.11.869 D] Replaced hook [Kupo.Heal] 82122273-83f3-4094-8d2b-3f3a8d0c16aa
      [13.06.11.869 D] Replaced hook [Kupo.PreCombatBuffs] 54fe65f4-45b7-4173-aad5-36d76a13e8c0
      [13.06.11.869 D] Navigator.Clear()
      [13.06.11.869 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Bot stopped
      [13.06.11.869 D] OnStop event
      [13.06.11.869 D] OnStop Event Invoking
      [13.06.11.869 D] ProfileOrderManager.OnBotStop. Resetting caches.
      [13.06.11.873 N] Bot Thread Ended. Was this requested?

how i can fix? i wrong something?

thanks

5. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

Do you need to do a dungeon? There are many points in that questing profile that require you to manually play through a dungeon to complete the next quest.

6. Blitzx303

Blitzx303 Member

It is not recommended to just post a snipet of your log either. Even more so you posted the part where you pushed the stop button and all the important information is above it. Post a whole log. It's very simple.

Also seems the profile works best on a brand new toon. If you've been leveling this toon and decided to start using the profile....you may not get the desired results.

7. Blitzx303

Blitzx303 Member

Profile does not support Thaumaturge class quests.

Code:
      [13:18:23.456 N] Currently a level 26 Thaumaturge
      [19:34:17.737 N] Currently a level 30 Thaumaturge

8. alexio86

alexio86 Member

its strange why currently i run with 4 bot . all new chars lancer. and only 1 have this problem . maybe i need reset something quest? with other bot not did dungeon . only when was level 15 switch to profile 15-50

i try make a new logs

thanks

9. daniellgn

daniellgn New Member

Hello.
      I have played main story, and then i stopped. Later i forgot where i was, so i did few quests. Now when im trying to get back on path, it just doesnt work.
      Thats the log: *it tells me to go to Kuzai Tazai, but i have no idea where it(?) is. I tried to find him/her/it on google but no results.
      Is it possible to make it work? or will i have to do the rest of story on my own?
      Thanks for help

10. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Kuzai Tazai - Gamer Escape's Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV, FF14) wiki

11. daniellgn

daniellgn New Member

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    12. Derive

Derive New Member

So does this Profile only do the Company quest of Uldah cause I joined Maelstorm but it keeps teleporting to Uldah.

13. SwiftSaint

SwiftSaint New Member

14. Derive

Derive New Member

15. lotrodude

lotrodude Member

New Hunter running into walls

I created a new archer today and he started running into the wall at lvl 5. I attempted to fix this by reloading the game and by reloading the bot. It is still not working for me, so I am sending a log to see if anyone can figure out where I have gone wrong. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I also created a fresh new CNJ on the computer sitting next to this one and it is working flawlessly! It is already lvl 15 while this one is stuck on lvl 5. Both computers are same specs and same software. I figure that I must be doing something wrong on this one.

Attached Files:

16. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

In this case, I would try to manually complete the step it's trying to do (it's trying to talk to the NPC Gillian). Once you've done that and restarted the bot, it should continue from that point.

lotrodude likes this.
    17. kinosix

kinosix Member

So i quit along time ago after release. and i came back. However, i have a ton of main scenario quests to do. Basically EVERYTHING after a realm awoken patch. Which is a good 100 quests.... lol.

Does this profile work for those quests? Because my guy seems to be just sitting there because theres no "visiible path"

18. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

A Realm Awoken was the first patch after the release of A Realm Reborn right? If that's the case, those quests aren't in. This profile completes the main scenario to the point where you've completed the Castrum 8 man dungeons and you've reached level 50. It essentially completes the main scenario quest which was in the game from 2.0.

19. lotrodude

lotrodude Member

Conjurer is lost

Thank you for helping me with my archer. I also have a Conjurer that is lost. I am attaching a log file.

The reason why I stopped and restarted a couple of times was because the bot was running into the wall and there were other players around.

Is there a place on these forums or this website where I can look up the numeric strings in the log file and find the next hotspot where my character needs to be?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2015
    20. Detk0rd

Detk0rd Member

hey all i tried searching the thread, but for some reason I am getting input lag. like its skipping.. i have no clue how this is able to be possible. it will skip and lag until i approacha cut scene or enter another zone or complete a quest.. it will be normal for a while then go back to lagging I am just curious what can i do about this so it doesn't lag anymore?

I am running an
      amd 8350 - 4.6ghz
      asus radeon r9 290x
      12 gigs of ram.

I also even have the game on super low quality so it doesn't take up much room. but for some reason I am still lagging..

Game Quality (standard Desktop)
      windows full screen

(might found solution doing combat assist in dungeon.. i lag when i use "Kupper" switched to kupo to test.. no lag.. so might be that when doing questing as well will check and post back..

Will give rep to response on a solution or an idea on how find an solution..

also.. I have a 32 rogue.. i dont think it would be possible to just continue to quest? not having used the questing profile.. i know i see how it says start on a fresh toon.. just dont want to give up my ninja :( lol but hope to see a respsone soon :)

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.