• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OFFICIAL] Rebornbuddy Questing Pack

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by kagamihiiragi17, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Sincerely

Sincerely Member

well this was quoted from the OP

this profile pack does more than just the Main Scenario quests, this profile was designed to be 'completionist', meaning that it does every quest it can on its relentless quest to level 50.

Idk if something is wrong, but its not doing every quest it can to 50, and this is the pack im using from this thread, would be awesome if the OP could respond to this, i think its gonna take me forever to hit 50 only doing story quests then grinding levels.

It was working great like i said up to 25-26 then it stopped doing side quests and went only for main quest.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    2. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

I'm not certain that the 15-50 profile is 100% complete for all possible quests for 1-50. I haven't run it on any character myself, so I can only speculate that if it's not picking up every quest in every zone and completing them, that while it is intended to include them, it hasn't been implemented yet.

3. Sincerely

Sincerely Member

Thanks bro, and i just want to apologize if i come off extra needy, i just feel like dead in the water when i get errors for this thing(was much better at troubleshooting HB), and the like because i have no personal experience with code, and all that kind of shit so yeah my brain bugs when i encounter a hiccup + im only on a trial so im trying to learn the most i can to see if its worth the purchase down the road(IE im able to work it 90% of the time without needing help), because coming here for every little problem im becoming a pest, i realize this.

Anywho enough rambling, thanks for all your help everyone and thanks for the awesome profiles.

4. y2krazy

No worries. I don't think you're a pest - you're just unaware of how to troubleshoot what's going on. We have all been there before and in time, improvements will be made to RB (hopefully!) for easier RB window reading, especially for LogMessages (the white text I include in my profiles when I force the bot to stop) among other things. Just be sure that if someone helps you figure out what's going on, if they point out where you can find something in a log, if you think you're having the same issue again, check your log first. If you still can't figure it out, feel free to post here for help - make sure you post either in the Support forum, or in the specific topic for the Profile/Plugin/BotBase you need help with.

Good luck, as always!

5. Sincerely

Sincerely Member

ugh sorry if i keep posting logs... this one i noticed said "switching to secondary class profile after i hit 34 im not sure why, even when i switch it back to 15-50 it goes back to that profile and it just gets stuck in a corner

i noticed it said i needed to run an instance but i did and then reloaded 15-50 profile but it switched back to secondary class profile and runs back to that spot and gets stuck

Attached Files:

6. Sincerely

Sincerely Member

latest log, now its going to a grindspot even though im high enough level and have my story quest already.

i even put it in the zone where the story quest is located for turn in and it just goes to grind profile

Is there a reason its going to secondary class profile at 34? and then getting stuck?

i removed secondary class from the folder hoping it would go on questing but it keeps trying to load it, now the bot wont do anyting at all heres the latest log

Attached Files:

7. y2krazy

Code:
      [20:58:25.282 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Current behavior changed to GrindTag[/COLOR][/B]: GrindRef: DeadOrSumfinLikeIt, [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]WhileCondition: HasQuest(66396) and GetQuestStep(66396) == 1[/COLOR][/B], IsDone: False, HighPriority: False, InCombat: False, QuestId: 0, StepId: 0, PostCombatDelay: 0, QuestName: null, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: ff14bot.Behavior.HookExecutor, .
      ^ This tells me it's grinding Highland Condors while on "Step #1: Slay highland condors." until the quest status changes to "Step #2: Report to Augustine."

Dead Or Sumfin Like It - Quest - Final Fantasy XIV : A Realm Reborn (FFXIV ARR) Database

8. Sincerely

Sincerely Member

look at my second logs if you could it should be more clear, right now it just turned me into a lvl 1 conjurer and is running the secondary class script, how do i stop this to continue with the main story?

its not stuck on anyquest it wont aollow me to run anything but secondary class profile, even if i pick 15-50 it switches it.

becaus no matter what i do, i load up 15-50 and it switches to secondary class profile so i let it run, and it made me a lvll 1 conjurere and started to grind.

another recent one i just stopped the bot lvling the conjurer to get the log, no matter what i do it always switches to that profile is there a point or reason?

im really not sure even after i remove the secondary class profile it proceeds to grind, when i have story quest ready to go, the only thing i did is 1 part of the story manual the secondary class part and i had to do the dungeon it asked me to do, and i turned it in because the bot started to grind.

Attached Files:

9. y2krazy

The profile appears to be working as intended. Open SecondaryClass.xml and go to line 446. Follow that for the next 50 or so lines, reading all the <!-- Notes -->, and you'll get the idea. You have two options:

1. Run Fate Bot until Conjurer is level 15, or
      2. make a copy of the 15-50 profile as a backup, open the original and remove lines 7407 to 7419.
      Either way should move things along for you.

10. Sincerely

Sincerely Member

man im having the worst day today, i finally got the bot to quest now its stuck again doing nothing.

And now i tried to run the lvl 35 job quest since i just hit 35 and now it overides that and goes to the 15-50 questing profile any idea how i can get this to stop?

Attached Files:

11. Sincerely

Sincerely Member

sorry guys major issues again, the bot stopped doing anything it seems to run to the quest spot and stop, here are the logs... i hope i can get this worked out i really wanna make this purchase but i cant seem to get it to run well..

Im really not sure whats up unless theres a new version of RB out orderbot and the quest profile dont work 100% now completely for some reason, it seems to wanna keep loading secondary class profile, but i removed it from the folder.

i pu the file back in the folder just to see and it turns me into a lvl 1 conjurer again..

Attached Files:

12. y2krazy

The "level Conjurer to level 15" part comes FIRST in the SecondaryClass.xml Order profile, so it will go in ORDER of what's in the profile. The same exact situation applies as did earlier:

1. Run Fate Bot until Conjurer is level 15, or
      2. make a copy of the 15-50 profile as a backup, open the original 15-50 profile and remove lines 7407 to 7419.
      Either way should move things along for you.

13. Manabloom

Manabloom New Member

Hm ever since HB update I did today isn't working that well. It just stopped again during the Drybone quest where you look poor. Sigh and I just bought the full reborn buddy too T_T. Update the profiles and etc, I'll see if I can fix it

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers! Yup still not working this is what I get everytime even after equipping items and doing that quest.

OKAY it seems you can fix it by deleting all quest content up to the quest you are at in the file, so that quest it the first one in the code, sort of. It's still not working well tho

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    14. hosh

hosh New Member

so i leveled a Pugilist to level 15 then i switched to Rouge which i was going to do from start but since you cant unti level a toon to 10+. bot just keep trying to finish the level 16 quests instead of level 1 !! how do i fix that ? log attached. i have tried all profiles..same issue

View attachment 17012 2015-05-29 21.48.txt

15. y2krazy

Code:
      [05:23:23.886 D] System.IO.[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]FileNotFound[/COLOR][/B]Exception: Path to profile element is not valid; file not found
      File name: 'Profiles/Questing/Class Quests/ClassQuests_15.xml'
      ^ This means that the file (profile) it is trying to load cannot be found. If your ClassQuests_15.xml is not in that directory, you will continue to get this error until that .xml file is placed in that directory.

As for doing the Main Scenario quests on one class, then again on another, that's not how SquareEnix designed it. You can ONLY do a Main Scenario quest ONCE for a character, no matter the class. Essentially, you want to use the 1-50 questing pack on ONE class, then use Fate Bot on the other combat classes.

16. hosh

hosh New Member

why not the sides quests then ! sorry but i am new to the game and correct me if i am wrong ! still theb ot can do the side quests ! no ?

17. y2krazy

I believe the intent of this questing pack is to include the sidequests; however, because of how Order Bot (and Order profiles) work, it will go from top to bottom, the way the author coded the profile. I always encourage new people to let the profiles run uninterrupted, even if what you may see doesn't make much sense quite yet. From what I understand about this profile pack, it will swap between multiple profiles at certain character levels to progress your character in more than one way. If it's not completing a quest, running into a wall, etc., then you should post a full log so people can try to help you get around the issue.

18. enkae7317

enkae7317 Member

HI I try out this mod but I am wondering if class quests work. I had my marauder at level 15 do that class quest and it worked fine but the level 20, 25, and 30 class quest doesn't work for this plugin. Anyone else getting this?

19. Sincerely

Sincerely Member

Ok im confused why is leveling a conjurer to 15 part of the 15-50 questing routine? im not loading that profile, im loading the 15-50 and it auto switches to secondary class profile. i already have a second class to 15+

Heres more logs i tried running the 15-50 profile again i removed the secondary class file from the folder, but the bot does nothing stands still

How do i find lines 7407 to 7419? im looking at my logs in word pad.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    20. y2krazy

Simply removing your SecondaryClass.xml file does not mean the 15-50 profile won't try to load it still. Removing lines 7407 to 7419 will remove the part in the 15-50 profile that switches to the SecondaryClass.xml profile.

I understand you may not be familiar with how to read profiles or how to get them to do what you want, but now's the time to learn a little bit and retain it for future reference.

1. Ctrl + A (Select All)
      2. Click the dropdown arrow next to the Bulleted List icon in the menu and choose a numbered list - this will add a number to every line in the document.
      3. Remove the lines that reference swapping to SecondaryClass.xml.
      4. Ctrl + A (again)
      5. Click the dropdown arrow next to the Bulleted List icon in the menu and choose a numbered list (again) - this time it will remove all of the numbering.
      6. Save
      7. Load into RB
      8. Profit

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.