• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OFFICIAL] Rebornbuddy Questing Pack

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by kagamihiiragi17, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

I do not. But I will be running Ul'duh another 2-3 times to see. If it happens again I'll give you the log if it.

I've noticed that a few npcs that the bot talks to gives you a choice of small talk or 2 other options. It seems that the bot sometimes just sits there when it's trying to just interact with the npc to get a quest done and instead gets stuck on a dialogue choice.

Latest one I had issues with was the Gridania 1-15 npc named Keitha. Not sure if the quest was "Feeding Time" or not, but that was the newest quest it picked up before it had its issue.

EDIT: Here is a log with another issue I found on the Lancer Quest in Gridania "Spear of the Fearless".

It sits in front of Jillian and doesn't seem able to communicate with her.

View attachment 15672 2015-03-10 11.10.txt

The issue will be at the end of the log.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    2. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Thought I would make another post for another issue.

Similar quest: Don't Look Down (Gridanian Version of Dodo)
      CTRL+F: Don't Look Down
      It should be near the bottom. The profile only removed 2/4 trumpets and on my other 1/4 trumpets. After this it then proceeded to talk to NPCs that didn't need to be talked to.
      View attachment 171239

*Another issue is the Main quest "Skeletons of Deepcroft" in Gridania

Looks like the bot gets on top of the little hut and just glitches out and forces the bot client to end. I was running this on two separate characters.
      It's all at the bottom of the log when things start to go bad. If you need me to post anything else let me know.
      View attachment 171245
      View attachment 171246

EDIT: Added 1 more issue that happened on two separate occasions.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    3. kagamihiiragi17

kagamihiiragi17 Community Developer

I started writing custom behaviors to handle the issues of Yes/No dialogues popping up, so if you run into any please post either a log or the quest and step it happens on and I'll look into it. For now just click Yes.

4. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Quest: Moegramm Had a Little Lamb

Bottom of the log. Is when it decides after the first lamb to bolt out of the side of the gate and leave the other 2 sheep from being combed.

The request and generate path at the bottom is when the bot decides to leave the pen and continue on the other quests. It seems to do this after the first comb.

I should also state that when I hit pause and then resumed the bot went back to the first sheep and combed it again I got credit a 2nd time on the same sheep. (That log I didn't record since it might be confusing.)

An easy fix for this might be to simply use the comb on the same sheep 3 times if you can't get it to visit each individual sheep.

I hope this will help resolve this bug.
      View attachment 12064 2015-03-10 18.59.txt

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    5. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Main Quest: Relighting the Torch
      Once the Iron braziers have been picked up by the NPC and you walk off the side of the small hill at the lighthouse. The bot starts to run back into the small hill and stays there auto running non-stop.

Sat there for over 1min and a half before I stopped it.

The pathing back to the scarecrows seem to be glitched or something. Here is a log of it. It's at the very bottom again of the log. (Sorry that these logs are so long. I am running them 1-15 so the logs are pretty big.)

EDIT: Whenever I stop the bot and completely reload the profile (not start and stopping but hitting the "Load Profile" button and having it load again) it seems to continue upon it's proper path with no interruptions. No idea why it has to be reloaded for it to continue working.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    6. kagamihiiragi17

I have a guess as to why this is happening, I will look into it. Which profile is that again, Ul'dah?

7. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Quest: What Counts
      Issue: Bot will just walk up the first pile of wood and stand there. Shortly after it will continue on it's way skipping the 3 planks and ultimately the quest and any after it.

Scroll down to the bottom to the Quarterdeck Logs and you will see that shortly after it decides to change it's behavior and move on.

Should be Limsa Lominsa.

Attached Files:

8. kagamihiiragi17

Why are all these issues suddenly popping up lol... It was perfect for so long >.<;;

9. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Is it possible something changed with the profile or the bot? I'm trying this 4-5 times for each profile to be sure it's not a fluke. I'm using no other plugins either so no conflictions. This installation is all brand new. I really wish it was my side xD. At least there are only a couple in total.

10. kagamihiiragi17

These profiles are only 3-4k lines each. The 15-50 profile is going to be around 15k... so many errors...

11. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

It will be awesome to test :p
      Biggest issue I forsee with the 1-50 quest profile is that it will need to do fate grinding at some point to help it keep relevant and not be below too far. I've finished a character by pure questing not too long ago and it finished almost every zone with doing a decent amount of Fates on the way in populated zones with a good amount of Fates.

Can't wait to see the 1-20 (or the 1 to Choccobo part).

12. kagamihiiragi17

I just pushed the first version of the 15-50 profile to the SVN, update your Questing folders. It only includes class/job quests for Conjurer/White Mage, Arcanist/Scholar, and Thaumaturge/Black Mage at the moment. I'm working to add all the other classes but it takes a long time to level up a character for each job. I didn't want to delay the profile any further though. I'm sure many people will run into issues considering I've been the only one testing this profile, please

ALWAYS POST A FULL LOG WITH ANY ISSUES YOU ENCOUNTER.

Thank you.

- kagami

13. insanepoet

insanepoet New Member

You... Are a godsend will start testing as soon as I'm home this evening

14. Quggi

Quggi New Member

Been testing the 15-50 pack a little, so far it hasnt been able to teleport to the next map when its done with all quests on the current map. :)

15. DBG

DBG New Member

Wow huge additions today, thank you so much! It was more than worth the wait :p

Edit: I will ofc include any fixes/bugs I come across (I don't know if you like diff files or incorporating a push from another SVN server - heh I'm used to using GIT but I know why SVN is used - I will include those with any logs if you'd like). This amount of work put into this and other projects is intense so I just want to really encourage donations from the userbase. I'll be pushing out a few soon (well one person has not responded with a PayPal or other donation method) and while it likely won't cover more than a medium pizza, just remember the community devs do this for the love + challenge of it all~

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    16. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Will immediately start testing Arcanist and Thaurmaturge in a few hours and will let you know.

17. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

The Thuamaturge went from the end of your 1-15 to Satashi instance with no problems from what i've seen. If it's supposed to only have 1/3 parts completed on Beauty is Only Scalp Deep then it looks fine.

EDIT: Got to Copperbell Mines.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    18. kagamihiiragi17

Beauty Is Only Scalp Deep will complete as you travel to each of the main cities, it takes awhile so yes that is intended behavior.

19. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

I love how it's trying to get all the Dungeons out of the way of it's currently level and picking up the misc quests from each city-state.

I can't remember what quest is required to start Guildhests, but will the quest to open them be picked up as well?

20. kagamihiiragi17

No it won't. The quest required is "Simply the Hest", which has a prerequisite of "Leves of X". The bot cannot do Leves so it can't unlock Guildhests.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.