• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OFFICIAL] Rebornbuddy Questing Pack

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by kagamihiiragi17, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Wat?

2. jungleslang

jungleslang New Member

I had a character that I leveled to 30 on some jobs and 50 on one having done about the first20 levels of MSQ via the program perfectly using the official questing pack. Today I decided I couldn't sit through the entire MSQ myself and was going to have the bot do it. Except the bot: summons a scholar pet, mounts the company chocobo, and proceeds to stand there. A bad error message continually plays. I figured the only thing the character would have to do is walk over and talk to a guy. So I picked up the quest to see if that got it g oing. Nope. Attacked something. Nope. It just sits there going:

[15:15:54.696 D] Something went wrong couldnt find pet with object id 2268400

To be more explicit:
      So I thought Ok... I'll try running the limsa 1-15 profile first in case it thinks it missed something. same result basically. excecpt this time it slowly made its way from the aetheryte in limsa to the arcanist guild on foo, every few feet starting to and stopping casting summon 1.

I redid my entire folder. Nothing but exbuddy in plugins and this in profiles. UltimaCR. That's it. I ran to the quest guy Trachtoum (that giant dude living by the windmill on the far east side of la noscea leading to fighting titan.So this time I ran it and it used a gysahl greens and summoned eos and cast protect and then mounted the chocobo and stood there. didnt take the quest. so i took the quest manually. i freshly loaded the profile after stopping the bot and taking the quest. he summoned eos which was already out, mounted the chocobo, and stood by the followup quest npc immediately outside the house. the log is barely anything but more of the same and it only ran for all of 5 seconds.

but that couldnt find pet with object id 2268400 is EVERYWHERE. what the hell does that even mean?

so then i mounted up with the completed quest to go to costa del sol in my log after playing boulder blowup with trachtoun. what does my character do? mount up and stand there. ported to costa. more of the same. the smn quest was locked until titan was over with but i decided to try the scholar quest. loaded the level 35 job quest file. next thing i know it seems to be doing it. except any time hes on foot he stops every few feet to summon eos. changed combat settings to selene. now this fairy is getting summoned over and over and yet more of

so its doing the quest... it just cant stop summoning the pet and mounting and dismounting (and all the right global settings for mount etc are there and good)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    3. pookabunny

pookabunny New Member

Not sure if this is a problem with this profile or the bot itself, but ever since the update it only picks the allagan pieces, no gear. Anyone else has this happen?

4. Reeka199

Reeka199 New Member

I have the same problem, now the bot just gets stuck at the "Passing Muster" quest because I have no gear to pass muster lol

Update:
      OK after doing some checks it looks like the bot did not take a level 5 head piece on one of the quests and that's what caused the "Passing muster" quest to fail. I bought one from a vendor and re initiated the bot.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    5. pookabunny

pookabunny New Member

Well good thing I'm only botting to lvl 50 because I don't wanna miss on on higher level gear >.< I'm trying to watch it to manually pick the gear

6. Reeka199

Reeka199 New Member

Can confirm it is not grabbing gear, just keeps getting Allagan.

7. Medens

Medens Member Legendary

I'm confused as when I go into the file there is no Rebornbuddy/Profiles in the folder. I have Botbase, Compiled assemblies, logs, plug ins, Quest behaviors, Roslyn, Routines, Settings, and weights. I went under Botbases and just copied the url and created a folder called Questing but it doesnt work for me? Suggestions?

8. y2krazy

You'll need to create the \Profiles folder and you may want to use these instead: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/rebor...profiles/216756-bot-quests-quests-quests.html

9. Medens

Medens Member Legendary

Thank you for the option as the other kept giving errors but I dont know which to choose in the profile to start the bot in leveling in quests?

10. y2krazy

A Realm Reborn = Lv1-50
      Heavensward = Lv50-60

11. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.