• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Tanaan Jungle Dailies - Fully Customizable with UI

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by EchoTiger, Sep 3, 2015.

1. lightless

lightless New Member

It seems to me it's trying to do the "Unseen Influence" for too long before doing the other quests. It stays in the "Ruins of Kra'nak" for a long time.
      Shouldn't it try to do the other quests first? I don't understand much about it, but there's no blue area now at "Ruins of Kra'nak".

This quest says it's from any treasure of any tanaan rare, so shouldn't the bot try to do all other dailies first?
      Sorry, I'm a noob about all this, so my question might be useless.

ps: I also have Battle at the Iron Front and Tooth and Claw on my quest log.

2. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

The quest completion priority is:

Hand of the Prophet Introductory Quests ->
      Randomized Daily from Tanaan Battle Plan Map ->
      Randomized Daily from [Vindicator Krethos / Shadow Hunter Denjai] ->
      x2 Bonus Objectives for Pressing the Attack ->
      Randomized Daily from [Parvnik / Nimi Brightcastle] ->
      Unknowable Power ->
      Unseen Influence ->
      Saberstalker Endless Grind -​

Once the profile first starts, a passive logic is hooked which will make the bot actively look for Rares/Treasures in order to gain Apexis Shards for Unseen Influence.
      However, Unseen Influenced will not be solely prioritized until every daily is complete.

It could be that your Cache is corrupted, and the bot is lingering on quests it has already completed, or something else may be occuring that's causing detection issues.
      Try deleting both your Honorbuddy and World of Warcraft Cache folders. The Cache folders are located in the root directory of your WoW and Honorbuddy folder
      Make sure you close both HB/WoW out before you go to delete them.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    3. lightless

lightless New Member

Thanks for the fast answer, awesome.
      I ended up doing them manually, but I'll delete the cache folders as you suggested.
      Thanks again,

4. Techguy1220

Techguy1220 Member

Any word on the intro quest? Does this still do them or still waiting for kick?

Edited:

Seems to Disconnect when loading the profile and clicking start on the bot after this new svn update.

View attachment 14456 2015-09-23 21.28.txt

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    5. lightless

lightless New Member

I tried to do the dailies with another char and had the same problem of staying in the "Ruins of Kra'nak" for a long time. I even deleted both caches (wow and honorbuddy).
      The char keeps going to those scrolls on the floor and those scrolls as if it was trying to do some quest.
      Another strange thing is, At The Iron Front, it just circle around without unmmounting and then it'll go to "Ruins of Kra'nak" again.

not sure if I did the log right... ah, and in the last log I tried going back to revision 35 in the svn. (there are 2 logs)
      View attachment 5504 2015-09-24 00.12.zip

edit: forgot to tell, unseen influence is completed and the bot still keeps to this area =/

edit: I don't know why, but the forum is unacessible from regular browsers from here, I had to use tor browser to post this...

6. lightless

lightless New Member

Well, trying again so I can make a new log and had the same problem as Techguy1220. If I click start I get logged out, but I log in again before the bot stop and it works.

Now I don't have Unseen Influence on my log, not even completed.

And then the char just circled around the The Iron Front Area and went to Ruins of Kra'nak again.
      I'll stop now, but I'm sure it'll stay forever here in Ruins of Kra'nak.

Well, new log here with the problem reproduced.

edit: this last log was all on the last revision on svn (36)

Attached Files:

7. oresal

oresal New Member

any chance this will grind all bonus objectives for apexis? would be useful maybe as a 3rd profiel, without elite rep grind. elite rep grind doesnt work for most of my alts

8. EchoTiger

Kick has released an into profile a few weeks ago.
      I don't think it's on the store, but it should be up on the SVN:

Alliance: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/bud...%20Tanaan%20Jungle%20Intro%20100%20[Kick].xml
      Horde: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/bud...%20Tanaan%20Jungle%20Intro%20100%20[Kick].xml

Hm, the profile wouldn't be crashing your bot - there's probably something more technical going on which is causing the disconnect.
      Could you try it again? If it still does it, try a fresh install of the bot.
      If it -still- does it, make sure the game is running on DirectX9 (can be switched from the Graphics panel in-game.)

9. EchoTiger

Let me get some Horde testers out to the profile.
      So far the profile has been primiarly developed on Alliance characters, so there may be some oversights in the Horde variant.

Thanks for all the logs, it'll help in figuring out which needs to be addressed first.

Edit
      I believe I found the Kra'nak issue.
      There was bad IDs for the interact logic in Iron Harbor.
      I have it fixed for the next release.​

10. EchoTiger

Yup, there's plans to make one.
      I was going to release one yesterday with the .v13 update - but I got lazy and eventually went to sleep. :p

I'll see about getting one out soon.

11. Hoschy

Hoschy Member

View attachment 8452 2015-09-24 12.24.txt

Profile works better.. but....
      Toon goes to quest location he dosnt have.. try to do the quest (whitch one he get later)
      And for Quest of the iron Front, he do only a few mobs and treasures then he pass the whole mobs and clickable things.

12. EchoTiger

The bug has already been noted and fixed for the next drop.
      See the front thread under Troubleshooting.

13. naxed

naxed New Member

ermaghed then drop it !
      Just kidding, thanks for your awesome and free work man <3

14. EchoTiger

15. lightless

lightless New Member

Well, I'm testing this last one.
      I got disconected like before, but I forgot to change to DX9, so there's still the disconnect here but it's still DX11. EDIT: TRied with other toon now and had the disconnect problem with dx9 as well.

(I'm typing as things happen here)
      I have HS saved there (Vol'mar), but the bot went flying. Not sure if it should use HS or not. (I was at Garrison).

I don't know what went wrong, maybe it was the class routine, but the bot was only doing the same spell and nothing else and them the bot stopped. After starting it went on with everything ok.
      I thought it would create 2 logs, but it seems there's only one, even with the stop. Shows I don't know how this works hahaha

After it finished the other dailies and only had Unseen Influence and Pressing the Attack:
      - It went to Ruins of Kra'nak, killed 3 mobs after doing nothing and tanking them for some seconds
      - and them left and got the flypath to Sha'naari Refuge
      - At Shanaar temple everything went smooth... it wastes some time getting unecessary soul charges while it's full health but nothing major (they aren't part of the objective, are they?)
      - Objective complete, them went to zeth'gol, got up on some bone spikes near the precipice and them fell down by itself, withtout any mobs pushing the char back. (it was trying to get a glowing chest)
      - them it went to the tip of the bone spike again and fucking JUMPED lol...didn't just walk into the precipice, jumped... and them died of fall dmg. (I have goblin glider, levitate, everyhing.)
      - It took some time to ress again, because it couldn't get as near the body as it wanted because of the cliffs.
      - It went back to the top, walked around, killed some mobs, but didn't get any bonus objective items/actions (the bonus objective of the area was around 50%) and them left the area.
      - Now it's on themple of sha'naar again, the objective here was completed already. But it's killing some mobs around. It still needs one more bonus objective area to complete Pressing the attack and 3 fel-corrupted apexis fragment.
      - left the area and it's at zeth-gol now. Just walked around mounted, it seems to be searching fel-corrupted apexis fragment?
      - when it get's a dazed it stops and kill all the mobs aggroed, fortunatelly the gear is good.
      - Flypath to vault of the earth now hahaha, I'm confused. But it got one more fel-corrupted apexis fragment as soon as it got there, so it's good.
      - Walked around for some minutes
      - Flypath to The Iron Front, found the last fel-corrupted, ignored the rares being killed.
      - Vol'mar to deliver the quest and stopped, still have Press the Attack on my log.

==========

and how does the logic for rare mobs work? Cause they're always ignored.. sometimes I try to manually engage them but If I hit play the char runs away.

does halfway completed bonus objective keeps to the next day?

Sorry for the long post. And this was all done using your file from the last post.

Attached Files:

16. EchoTiger

A logic could be added to check if the Hearthstone is set if we're not in Tanaan, but something like this would just be extra to the profile itself.
      The navigation system won't check hearthstones natively, however <MoveTo/> (which is used in these profiles to issue movements) should handle flight paths/etc.

If the spell casting was bugged, then it's definately the combat routine.
      I only ever reccomend using Singular when running any profile that operates on the Questing botbase.
      Other combat routines will typically cause more unpredictable bugs.

The Soul Charges don't contribute to the objective progress, but it helps considering it buffs you.
      It's mostly there for undergeared players.

Do you know the exact position of the glowing chest it was trying to get to? In the log I see that it was trying to interact with a Spyglass, which I've removed from the treasure hook in the latest version.
      The logic should check if the bot can properly navigate to it before attempting to loot it.
      Singular will use Levitate if you start to fall. Whichever combat routine you're using should have as well unless the developer never considered to add support for it.

The only thing I could guess is it went to Zeth'gol to complete one of the other dailies.
      Or it was flying to the next zone and got distracted by that Spyglass treasure.

It seems the bot went to Ruins of Kra'nak to do 1/2 of the Pressing the Attack daily, but as soon as it got there it immediately determined it was completed and left.
      Aside from it being a potentially bad QuestID - the only other thing I could guess that would cause this is that it took the game client too long to trigger the internal quest, and the bot figured it was completed since it never shown up in the log.
      There's a 10second wait timer for the quest to appear before the rest of the code starts.
      I could these wrap these into a While loop to help remedy the issue.

The logic for rare mobs will only seek them if: Your player is alive, the bot can properly navigate to the location, the navigated path is less than or equal to 50yards and the rare is alive.

Yea, quests linger into the next day.
      It won't stack onto tomorrow's reset, so it's best to complete them before then.

I'm about to run some testers on the Horde end.
      Just finished the Alliance end with no notable issues. xP

17. lightless

lightless New Member

Well, thanks for the comprehensive answer.

I'm doing it all with another toon now. I edited my last post to tell you the disconect problem happens even with dx9 on first bot Start. Will probably edit here if there's the same problem as leaving Press the Attack not completed.

I don't know the exact position of that chest =/

18. EchoTiger

When(if) it gets to Kra'nak for Pressing the Attack, and just starts leave - pause the bot there and tell me.
      I want to make sure that the quest ID is correct.

Do you have Skype?
      Would probably be easier there.

19. lightless

lightless New Member

Sorry, I ended up sleeping =[ not planned.
      But the toon is back at Vol'mar with everything completed.

Edit: I see there's some changes on svn, testing this "[Tanaan Diplomat] All Dailies, Grinds and Objectives" on another toon, not sure of what it does different though hahaha.

It's getting stuck as soon as it get the quests.
      This is revision 39. Tried the profile with objectives first. It go stuck, stopped, played again, opened the profile again and them tried the one without objectives. Didn't work =/

Now I activated the profile you manualy uploaded here and it's doing the dailies.

edit: another char of mine jumped to death as well.. coords 25/51, no log for this one that jumped though and I'm using the file you posted. It's missing 1 of the 2 bonus objective areas as well, but the log is long and messy, with some pauses, had to restart it several times. If you want I can post this one as well

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    20. Joeri

Joeri New Member

Thank you very much, I just got flying thanks to this profile!