• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Omation] Firelands Complete Endless Farm v1

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Reviir, Apr 24, 2015.

1. SRH

SRH Member

LOl what server is that, US median/avg price is 2g each.

2. monkeyjoe

monkeyjoe Member

Wow this is bad.

1) I had to manually fly to the instance to get it to work.
      2) The only CR I could get it to work with was Singular (kinda acceptable in normal circumstances but the profile says GPH is based on your CR... so it really should work with the best current CRs).
      3) I used a 701 hunter. Seems like "hardcore" mode would be a walk in the park. Nope.... the profile is extremely basic. It's just goes from hotspot to hotspot and doesn't care what you pull / how many mobs you have attacking you. So with literally half the instance on me I finally die... and the profile still has not dismounted me and tried to attack anything.
      4) After setting it to normal mode it did clear quite a lot main area Shannox paths around. As soon as Shannox spawned it made a bee-line for the door... pulling Shannox on the way. To avoid being locked I feigned death. There was still a ton trash not killed.
      5) It then used my vendor mount to walk to the door of the instance andproceeded to sell every purple in my bag including all my current PVP gear and current tier raid gear I didn't have on. It also vendored the BOEs Firelands had just dropped for me.

The profile has no business being on the BuddyStore and should be removed.

3. puppyy8

puppyy8 New Member

This profile work perfectly fine for me.it fly from draenor/pandaria/eastern kingdom/everywhere in the game to the fireland and farming shit load of gold for me like a real chinese farmer.
      I use this profile with 600 fresh 100 blood dk with just 1 blue pvp weap and full lvling gear from kick profile with rune of fallen crusader forge.
      Giving me like 1.5-1.7k per hour at 150ms latency.
      the bot just pull around use defile and all the shit die and then continue like a barbarian demonbuddybot.

4. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

1 it auto navs to dungeon u got something mesed up
      2 its not my job to fix others cr's talk to your cr maker i xan do NOTHING about there slow load times.
      3 hunter is normaly not a dungeon farmer and has no self heals and cant aabsorb or mitigate incoming damage... so why would u think u can mass pull something that plainly says hardcore?
      4 i would love to know what u did vecause it avoids shannox and hia muts by 50 yards
      5 why would u bring your gear to a dungeon farm without having your stuff on protected list?

Guess the piint is this is a dungeon farm profile for RAW gold. If u have never done this type of profile before this is what they are built for and is the apex of dungeon farming gph it isnt vuilt for u to hold onto things and ah them.

But guess the most disturbing part is u try to blame a PROFILE for a CR's slow loading speed

At the end of the day now u know what a dungeon farm is all about man.

5. Reviir

I would realy turn off akinning for the profile. On 99% of servers ita low value and low sales ammount

6. Reviir

And THAT is how its memt to be used puppy lol gg enjoy

7. SRH

SRH Member

I entirely understand the points made about the nature of this profile, it a GPH farm profile. I would really like to see Lockbox support being implemented asap however, a huge GPH loss there, stating " ill do it when i get time" as a paid profile is not really acceptable.

8. Reviir

Build your own? v1 has no mailbox's it is released it makes crap tons of gold and is by far the best dungeon farm available. :)

9. SRH

SRH Member

what class/spec?

10. monkeyjoe

monkeyjoe Member

1) In the end I used a naked UI and naked HB install... would love to know what you think I messed up. I tried starting from my garrison. Shrine. Stormwind. And even Hyjal. It finally worked when I stood outside the instance.

2) If you are making farming profiles that rely on strong CRs it should work with them. Kicks (and tons of other Questbot) profiles do... and they don't claim good performance is CR based. And Singular is not slow to enter combat.

3) Druid, lock or hunter are easily the most common farming specs.. I am surprised a farming profile writing doesn't know that. Watch any farming stream.

4) It's a bot running your profile... it's not what I did...

5) By default HB does not sell epics. It was set to not sell them. Your profile overwrites that protection.. GG

6) This profile is the "Apex of dungeon farming"? And you are right... I have never used a profile before that vendored soulbound current endgame gear.

Singular.
      YourRaidingBuddy
      Huntastic
      Soapbox (via Do Nothing)
      TuanHA
      I even tried Gladiator suite.

So all those CRs are too slow for your "Apex of dungeon farming" profile?

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    11. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

I have tested and used this profile after every release and it works flawless for me. So let's take it one step at a time before you go on a ragefest.

Did you provide a log for us to look at?

12. Gangus5567

Gangus5567 New Member

This is my experience with this profile from my 1 day trail..

Freshing install of HB. Loaded up profile, hit start and nothing happened. After a few mins i decided to fly there myself and try it out. Turns out it wouldnt move because i had GladSuite CR loaded. Every other profile works just fine with GladSuite so that was kind of odd.

I got inside the instance and see the profile was clearly only made for classes like blood DK. It mounts up and pulls like 12 packs of mobs. It will run around the instance with 70 mobs chasing you and you are at 10% life before it decided to dismount. This might be great for specific classes but not for most. The Easy profile worked much better so at least it had that option.

The fact that you blame all of the CRs and not your profile for the MASSIVE delay before the rotation kicks in blows my mind. Its clearly NOT the CRs and has something to do with either the botbase or the profile. Ive tested everything and trust me i pretty much own them all to include soaps stuff and ive never seen a delay like i have when using this this. Sometimes it will stand there for a solid 10 seconds. With 60 mobs on you it doesnt end very well.

To top things all off. After everything that was going wrong what really killed me was it wasnt looting.. What!? Never seen that before. It would kill the giant pack of mobs.. Loot the one closest and run off. Mass loot has a cap on how many/much it will loot at one time so sometimes you have to loot 2-3 times. I only seemed to have this problem with the big pull profiles and not the easy one. Im not sure if it had something to do with the fact my character would eat after every big pull and then just forget about loot? no idea.

Edit:
      As i was typing this the easy profile ran into a group of mobs and just stopped and say there. i stopped the bot and started it again. It proceeded to jump head first into the lava and burn to death.

The seperation between the Heroic profile and the easy profile hurts my head. Why would one profile pull one pack and the other profile pull 15 packs. It seems like there might be some kind of balance.. Just because im not a blood DK and cant pull 15 packs dosnt mean i
      need to pull one?

Edit 2:
      Is this serious? It just vendored half of my shit. Both of my Epic rings from the Legendary line, My blue fishing pole, fishing hat, epic gloves. This is another first for any profile i have EVER used. This doesnt even belong on the market in its current state.

PS. I understand i can make my own profile if i dont like it, most of the time i do. This is simply a review of a product thats being sold and not something personal.

13. Reviir

1) you were probly downloading meshes and hb servers were going slow.
      2) never said it had to be strong... said that cr's that take forever to load dont work well from were we turn on combat then it takes your cr time to load and throws things off.. fast agile cr's work best for everything slow clunky cr's not so much
      3) you are kidding me right? anyone that has been doing botting for a while knows better.. streams dont count for anything
      4) huh that isnt a question..
      5) yup i sell them because its a dungeon farml.... YOU didnt take the time to go to YOUR settings and tools and click profile overrides... but you shouldnt be doing a farm of this with junk in your bags.
      6) ... yea repeat of 5 bud. check yourself before you blame others for your mistakes.

and singular works fine we base EVERYTHING off singular because it is the DEFAULT and OFFICAL CR of HB

14. Reviir

None of the profiles pull 15 packs first and for most... the hardcore max pull is 8 packs others are average of 4 packs...

Does no one take the time to read release notes or click settings and tools and set there bot up anymore... nothin personal but i get questions about basic things like how to set a mount or why is my bot farming this herb or why did my bot just vendor everything all the time... Overrides for profile settings were indtroduced weeks ago as part of your settings and tools menu.

Far as your looting if it didnt loot all the mobs that is a issue you need to take up with HB man i have no control over its internal looting methods. If it wasnt looting at all then you were missing a setting but not looting them all yup send that one over to support :(

Far as MASSIVE delay... the MASSIVE delay is your CR loading. our delay is 1000 milliseconds

<EnableBehavior Name="Combat" />
      <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="1000" />

YOUR guys CR loading is the MASSIVE delay. I MUST have a 1 second delay to allow people using singular or other agile CR's time for the mobs to catch up to them. Otherwise funny things happen like it will miss a mount up and try to facepull when not mounted... and that just ends badly.
      BUT i will say that even on my machine when i use tuanHA and i enable combat mid profile it takes aprox 1.5 seconds for it to load... and im running a top 1% CPU. So if your not running a high end CPU i do not even wana think about how long it takes you to load some of them CR's

15. Gangus5567

Gangus5567 New Member

Mine really is pulling a insane amount on the Heroic profile. Like from one side of the zone to the other. If thats not what is intended i have not been able to figure out how to stop/fix it yet.

This is understandable.

I will admit i was being harsh but for the current price i believe it warrants it. Adding a few things to the description to clear up some of these issues would fix some of it. Let people know that it will vendor random epics in there bags so they need to remove all of them before starting. Make a small list of each profile and there intended pulls and recommended specs so we can figure out if its working as intended or see where its going wrong.

Edit:
      It is the drinking after combat thats causing it to not loot everything. This sounds like more of a HB issue then profile issue but i figured i would mention it incase you can add some kind of check for it.

16. Reviir

fo sure. i sent you a pm get me on skype left ya the user name

17. adrianm

adrianm New Member

Hi guys, this profile is working great for me, getting around 1.5k per hour using potion of treasure finding. I was wondering if you could please incorporate use of the potion into the profile, or if you have a suggestion for a plugin that can reliably do it.

18. monkeyjoe

monkeyjoe Member

Are these the patch notes you are talking about?

Should I have drunk more beer?

19. SRH

SRH Member

really not having much luck with this profile, it will get knocked into lava die and then error until i DC/d. That or it will clear most of the trash and continue to nav around shannox pointlessly for 10mins at a time.

20. odano1988

odano1988 Member

or target lava dwellers or w/e