• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Omation] Firelands Complete Endless Farm v1

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Reviir, Apr 24, 2015.

1. jaksemurf

jaksemurf Member

This profile has so much potential but it's just not living up to it at the moment. Too many weird botty issues with it around the portals. I just caught a no-warning permaban on two farm accounts (4-6hrs on, 8 hour wait, controlled by HB relog). I'm assuming it's because of the shenanigans this profile gets up to when it gets confused zoning in/out. I usually tried to check on them every 10-15 minutes but sometimes I'd step away and find it stuck on a corner of the portal outside trying to unstick itself or whatever, looking like an obvious bot with people chilling around the portal watching. Sadly, after killing the bots yesterday, I decided to go back to slower but more reliable farming methods I had used for months without issue - but when I changed by HBrelog profile loader today and started them up, alas, no account to return to. Will open a couple more farm accounts, but not running this one anymore. I know Omation has a lot of profiles to run, but for a pretty pricey farming profile I was expecting updates to the issues people have been reporting by now...

Definitely gonna have to stop using it until it gets an update with more robust error control / death / recovery abilities.

2. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Gey me log files on this please.

3. Reviir

Gor anyone having issues i need log files i am not sure what is going on on ur end i have 10 accounts running this profile as we speak with 0 errors or dc or death entrance issues since i pushed last update

4. puppyy8

puppyy8 New Member

Everyone should try to disable all addon also all plugin.
      I used to have a problem too until I delete refreshment plugin.

5. SRH

SRH Member

will attempt to get the bot to crash/walk into fire and upload logs. watch this space.

6. SRH

SRH Member

first error, wouldnt run back into the instance where i died, kept spamming safespot is invalid. (will upload a log in another hr or so)

7. SRH

SRH Member

View attachment 2820 2015-05-05 17.18.txt

hopefully this log will show some of the errors im talking about

EDIT: forgive me if this is a noob question, the bot will take around a 1min break between trash clears, is this programmed for a particular reason? safety?

Last edited: May 5, 2015
    8. m4fiaa

m4fiaa New Member

9. jaksemurf

jaksemurf Member

The issues I have had seem to stem from the bot not knowing whether it is in Mount Hyjal or Firelands. It needs a function at the beginning of it's re-enter portal scripts to check where it actually is. It seems to have a check for zoning OUT: Sometimes I'll see "Failed to enter portal, trying again in 90 seconds" when inside Firelands, but where is the check for zoning in? If it fails to zone out it stops the bot, which I'm perfectly okay with because HBRelog will recover. I don't know how this error occurs, be it random fail to loads or what, but if it fails to load in when it think it does, it tries to execute the part of the script for inside - on the outside of the portal. Which is obviously a huge problem because it just ends up doing stupid botty stuff outside in the public.

Personally, not reviving isn't that big of a deal. Nobody can tell you're botting if you're acting stupid while dead. It just means I'm not making any money until I intervene. Doing stupid stuff inside, like being kicked into lava, isn't that big of a deal, because it's just a GPH issue or might break the farm in a way that won't end in bans, but breaking outside the instance is just unacceptable. Even if the best you can do for getting confused in Mount Hyjal is to stop the bot, I would be perfectly fine with that. But unrecoverable errors outside is just not good. Bans are the ultimate GPH hit :p

Even something simple like "Zone in script -> Moveto enter portal -> set ExpectedZoneId = 38485 (or whatever Firelands is)

Then a simple function to call

if (CurrentZoneId != ExpectedZoneId) then
      KillBot()
      return

(I don't do coding on honorbuddy, hopefully you can see my point though)

Heck, even some kind of timer would help with this issue. If ThisRun.Runtime > 450 seconds then KillBot() return

It might mean I look like a bot for 4-5 minutes but thats better than a few hours.

The script seems to do fine starting from inside or outside the instance, so if you kill it, it recovers fine when HBRelog brings you back in. The problem is when it has no idea where it is but it keeps trying to do what it thinks it's supposed to be doing anyways. So you end up running into the wall next to the portal for 2 hours because I get carried away watching a movie and forget to Alt-Tab to watch it.

10. Playoff

Playoff New Member

I already bought some good profiles from you guys, so i also wanted to test this one. I used the 1 day Trial, a fresh HB instalation and the complete meshes folder was also deleted a couple of times.

The main problem that i got is, that the char stands on a cliff(below lava) and targets "Lava Dweller" ...He simply ignore the mobs that attacks him...If i move the char with the mouse, to another position, then it still go back and targets "Lava Dweller".

At the end of this bot run, the bot seems to want to sell the stuff that droped in firelands but kind of didn't find the vendor, although the vendor stands 20 meter besides the char.

EDIT: Also tested with "Singular" routine

View attachment Firelands error.txt

11. Reviir

Yea im aware of the issues guy got most of it worked out.... not sure about the lava dweller thing its frigging blacklisted but several are reporting it still targeting.... annoying

12. Reviir

I will reply to al these posts tomarrow for sure guys got real sick this week

13. baaz

baaz New Member

Hello,
      So after several days of use, there are a lot of problems here..
      All related to how the bot finishes off the trash run. He runs back to the vendor regardless to the fact that he could've pulled extra trash, even if they dismount him he still wouldn't fight them.
      1. So he tries to sell items and they(trash pulled at the end) keep bashing him till somehow one of the items he's selling gets stuck in the inventory it doesn't sell, bot tries to sell it till it stops and loges out out of inactivity. I even tried to sell it myself I couldn't till I relogged.
      2. Same case but this time the trash(that he keeps ignoring) hold him back a few seconds and for some reason he thinks he's at the portal and the instance timer shows up like the run is finished and tries to enter the portal that is still a mile away XD bot crashes.

Just don't make it head straight up to the vendor! let it check while its next to the vendor if any threat is there, then and only then it can interact with the vendor.

Another thing.. The Lava Dweller, after bot decides to blacklist it and attempts to mount up and turn around it falls in lava :/ every single encounter..
      ----------------------------------------------

And for the "Click Start & Go!!!" part on the store page, I think it should go for now cuz' its very misleading on such price..
      Thanks, its awesome work and I hope it goes for the best.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
    14. stevenfromtx

stevenfromtx New Member

any one get it to work and how much gold u make a hour with this. need to know. if I cant find out I cant buy

15. Reviir

Let me get it fixed up before u worry ur pritty heaf bout buying man.

Will be reseting trials in a few days.

Once i can get death sequence j ooking proper again :)

16. Reviir

Yea basicly the issue is the hooks arnt fireing properly i have c a work around im test atm. I will be reseting trials once th is works /crosses fingers... lol

17. Reviir

Turn off pull more mobs in ur cr.

Looking for a way i can turn it off for u but not coming up w a option atm

18. Reviir

And on user suggest I n ive moved selling to beging of profiles

19. SRH

SRH Member

2 accounts perma banned using this profile.

20. Reviir