• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Omation] Tanaan Jungle Patch 6.2 Assault Dailies and Bonus Objectives!

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by Reviir, Jul 30, 2015.

1. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

Hello, please always post the full log and not just a snippet.

The profile you're having issues with is the tanaan jungle intro not the dailies, that's why your previous post made no sense.

Will take a look at it, but i don't have any fresh 100's atm.

Could you please post the full log and tell me which part of the Derailment quest it got stuck at? did you have any of the quest's objectives finished?

In the related thread please :)

2. hahahehe132

hahahehe132 Member

Does the current version carry on with the Iron Front grind after the bot has completed all its objectives? Just wanted to make sure before I make the purchase : ) Since I can't find a trial anywhere.

3. ZoOoOoM

There are 2 profiles, one that grinds after it's done and one that stops the bot.

But it doesn't grind in Iron Front though, it's Southwest Lion's Watch.

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TH]Version[/TH]
      [TH]Type[/TH]
      [TH]Changelog[/TH]
      [TH]Submit Date[/TH]
      [TH]Status[/TH]
      [TH]Approval Date[/TH]
      [TH][/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]1.4[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]Release[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"][Update] Removed GroundOnly variation of the profiles.
      [Update] Now the profiles Fully Support Flying to objectives and uses NavigatorOnly for Interactions to avoid any bugs. Will be Testing "NavigatorPreferred" later on.
      [Fix] Add a couple of blackspots[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]10/1/2015 11:08:53 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: green"]Approved[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]10/2/2015 7:24:26 AM

[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

4. hahahehe132

hahahehe132 Member

Im currently doing the trial, and the bot decided to jump into felpool while switching spots to farm for crystals. After diving in, it attempted to use ground mount, but ofcourse I died before anything (after dailies and objectives have been completed.) Attached log. Thanks : )

View attachment 5240 2015-10-03 00.37.txt

I was also wondering if you can make it engage and prioritize rares spawns when grinding in Warcamp Gromdar?

EDIT - After grinding for about an hour, it went away from the camp and started grinding mobs next to volmar - undergrowth blooms. I had to manually head back to the camp and start the bot again. New log attached

EDIT 2 - This time it did not complete all the objectives and it proceeded to grind area. I still had "Pressing the attack" and all the bonus objectives. - I have to stop and restart the bot before it realizes there are quests and objectives left to do.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    5. hahahehe132

hahahehe132 Member

This time I found out that the bot would just keep on moving to "hot spot" locations thus just end up flying around the camp without engaging any enemies. Log attached

View attachment 6884 2015-10-03 21.55.txt

6. ZoOoOoM

Thanks a lot or the reports! will be looking into them tonight!

7. stamina699

stamina699 New Member

View attachment 8236 2015-10-21 13.27.txt

Attaching log file here as well, the bot only flies around the Gromdar area and not engaging any mobs (this is for the grind portion of the script, after it completes all the dailies and bonus quests).

8. hbuser23

hbuser23 New Member

The profile often tries to open the mission table dialog to quickly after landing in the building.
      The profile then tries to accept one of the 2 quests without the dialog opened and fails in doing so.
      It then moves to the npc in the back of the room and tries to take the 2 followup quests, which of course isn't possible, and gets stuck there.
      (Horde)

I will try to reproduce the error (as it doesn't happen every time) and attach a log.

Seems to be an issue with flying mount.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    9. tssguy123

tssguy123 New Member

This profile pulls realllllly aggressively and kills me. It happens on characters from ilevel 630 to ilevel 681... dies SO often. Do I need to post a log for that, or is there some way I can make it not be so suicidal?

10. ZoOoOoM

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TH]Version[/TH]
      [TH]Type[/TH]
      [TH]Changelog[/TH]
      [TH]Submit Date[/TH]
      [TH]Status[/TH]
      [TH]Approval Date[/TH]
      [TH][/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]1.47[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]Release[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]Added an extra MoveTo before interacting with the Table to avoid flying mount issues
      More blackspots
      Added some Avoids and blacklists based on item level
      Disable Multipull if below 670 Ilvl
      Various range tweaks[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]11/28/2015 12:33:33 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]11/29/2015 7:38:33 AM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

11. tssguy123

tssguy123 New Member

Epic! Will let you know how it goes!

12. wizardpt

wizardpt Member

You should make it easier the unseen influence daily , like adding it to all profiles so it gathers while doing other dailes because when doing this one it looks 100% bot , because the area is to small .

13. bart316

bart316 New Member

I will have to agree with this. This would be the best thing for this profile. Esp cause you can gather the apexis fragments from all the differant areas.

14. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Had a few people send me pm's and skypes (reviir) about if we are still going to be supporting omation and all of our other profiles.

Soooo figured i would clear this up.

YES!

As some may know some may not. I am a former gold farmer LOL I have lived though EVERY banwave Blizzard has ever issued for gold farmers, hb, priox, glider... its just a ban LOL I dont mind what.... its gonna set me back a week ohhhhhhh scarrrryyyyyy. LOL Blizzard try again. My grandmum flickin my ear for talkin in church is FAR FAR more scary / painful of a punishment than a ban :p

15. ynoorbz

ynoorbz Member

Love the profiles

Hey as the title says, been loving having your whole pack. There's very little I think of doing I cant find in the or quickly in another pack on rare occasions. That being said my most commonly used one is the tanaan dailies and for some reason it regularly spits out this funky red error text. Doesn;t seem to affect much that I can see but figured it not working as intended so I'd share and maybe you can have a looksie.
      Code:
      [DoWhen-v2082(error)] For DoWhenActivity ActivityName(UseStuff), predicate (() => (Me.IsAlive && !Me.IsActuallyInCombat && !IsQuestCompleted(39446)) && (BotPoi.Current.Type != PoiType.Loot && BotPoi.Current.Type != PoiType.Interact) && ((Object(91901) != null && Object(91901).Distance <= 150) || (Object(92741) != null && Object(92741).Distance <= 150 || (Object(92616) != null && Object(92616).Distance <= 300) || (Object(241728) != null &&Object(241728).Distance <= 60)))) was not reset by execution.
        This is a profile problem, and can result in erratic Honorbuddy behavior.
        The predicate must return to 'false' after the action has been successfully executed.
      [DoWhen-v2082(error)] For DoWhenActivity ActivityName(UseStuff), predicate (() => (Me.IsAlive && !Me.IsActuallyInCombat && !IsQuestCompleted(39446)) && (BotPoi.Current.Type != PoiType.Loot && BotPoi.Current.Type != PoiType.Interact) && ((Object(91901) != null && Object(91901).Distance <= 150) || (Object(92741) != null && Object(92741).Distance <= 150 || (Object(92616) != null && Object(92616).Distance <= 300) || (Object(241728) != null &&Object(241728).Distance <= 60)))) was not reset by execution.
        The predicate must return to 'false' after the action has been successfully executed.
      Code:
      Hopefully its of some use as without the actual files I could only guess from my end lol. Keep up the good work :D

16. ZoOoOoM

Hello :)
      Yes, we're aware of these.. but as you mentioned, it shouldn't have any effect on performance otherwise i would've re-wrote it already (which is more than a pain)..
      Why fix what isn't broken, right? :D

17. ynoorbz

ynoorbz Member

True true, just thought I'd mention it on the chance it had slipped the radar, Keep up the good works :D

18. ZoOoOoM

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TH]Version[/TH]
      [TH]Type[/TH]
      [TH]Changelog[/TH]
      [TH]Submit Date[/TH]
      [TH]Status[/TH]
      [TH]Approval Date[/TH]
      [TH][/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.49[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD][Fix/Tweak] Tanaan Jungle Dailies:
      Adjusted multiple Avoid hooks and dowhens
      Various tweaks to improve general stability of the profile
      A couple of blackspots for unreachable objects
      Fixed botstopping in the Grind profile[/TD]
      [TD]1/4/2016 5:15:32 AM[/TD]
      [TD]1/5/2016 4:46:15 AM

[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

19. trashmaster

trashmaster Member

Hello

I started the trial today. You mention that this profile contains a ground only mode. how do I enable it to not use draenor flying?

cheers
      trashmaster

20. ZoOoOoM

Hello, there is no need for it anymore!
      HB settings has an option to force groundmount now above the name of your mount :)