• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Omation] "The Gold Farms"

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Reviir, Apr 11, 2015.

1. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TH]Version[/TH]
      [TH]Type[/TH]
      [TH]Changelog[/TH]
      [TH]Submit Date[/TH]
      [TH]Status[/TH]
      [TH]Approval Date[/TH]
      [TH][/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]2.89[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]Release[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"][Fix] Firelands:
      Added LootHandler back
      Will now Disable Combat behavior when exiting the raid to hopefully avoid dying before getting back in
      [Fix] Sumptuos Fur:
      Fixed factions and adjusted hotspot randomzation where it's needed[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]1/4/2016 5:18:41 AM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: green"]Approved[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #EFEEEF"]1/5/2016 4:49:32 AM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

2. huslermaniac

huslermaniac New Member

hello i would like to have the legal.txt with all the information pls.
      thank you in advance

3. ZoOoOoM

Pretty much only these two components

Loothandler is used in Firelands, and universal nav in most of the profiles.
      Unless you're asking about something else? send me/Reviir a more specific message about it :)

4. Spec0811

Spec0811 New Member

I have an issue I can see two profiles in my buddystore one is omnation and the other just says gold farmers? Anyways doesnt matter Im trying to use Ancient keys profile and it stopped using potion of luck it used to do it perfectly even opened the chests now it doesnt dont know whats going on hope you can help ty.

5. ZoOoOoM

!Omation! Includes all of our profiles/packs. If you have !Omation! you don't need to buy any of our other profiles/packs!

As for Guo-Lai, Last update we removed the potion usage as it conflicted with our OmationFarmingTools plugin.
      OmationFarmingTools is a free plugin that will use PoTL/PoTF and open chests and various other items.

6. Sckauter

Sckauter Member

Hello Reviir im on trial with this profile and i've tested "[N][QB]Firelands Gold Farm Easy" there is one thing, the profile sell's everything to vendor(from greys to epics lvl650+!) almost lost everything in my bags if i wasn't watching the bot lol

Could you take a look please?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    7. ZoOoOoM

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TH]Version[/TH]
      [TH]Type[/TH]
      [TH]Changelog[/TH]
      [TH]Submit Date[/TH]
      [TH]Status[/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]2.93[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]-Firelands
      Added UseMount Value="True" to ensure mounting in case it was disabled by user
      Fixed mailing of Lockboxes
      -Guo-Lai Goldfarm
      Updated Nav snips
      Added Blackspots near Guo-Lai Halls and some cages
      -Cloth Farms
      Updated Nav Snip for Embersilk Cloth[/TD]
      [TD]3/17/2016 4:55:39 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: green"]Approved[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

8. saven

saven Member

I am having a no movement forever issue with the profile called mixed farm for Bastion of twilight + tol bard + IEE. Log attached.

Attached Files:

9. theguybro

theguybro Member

I only see the iLvl 665 farming profiles in the C Gold Farmer pack. I was really looking forwards to the Firelands thing and all though. If I knew, I think I wouldn't have gotten the gold farmer pack, and instead would've got the 12 euro item hunter pack. Can you please add some of the stuff back, because this is basically 20 Euro vs 12 Euro for the same thing :/

Edit: I'm not trying to sound rude btw, I just re-read this like 3 times, and I know it may come across as rude, but I'm just trying to let you know that this is an issue I'm facing, and I don't know if others are as well. I tried to delete my cache too. It's only loading the 665 farming for me for some reason. Please take a look when you get the chance.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    10. Ctanking

Ctanking New Member

Same problem. Fix that pls.

11. ak1991

ak1991 Member

Hey, just curious what do u think is the best class/spec for most gph?

12. ijpat

ijpat New Member

your firelands trash farm profile would be so much better if it actually used the potions of treasure finding..... RIP..

13. ijpat

ijpat New Member

nor does your guo-lai cache key profile farm use the potion of luck.....

14. ijpat

ijpat New Member

DLed omation farming tools...

15. ijpat

ijpat New Member

Oh, no neither profile is drinking the potion still even with omation farming tools enabled and also drink potions enabled.

16. Charl13P7OP

Charl13P7OP New Member

I am getting a prompt running the profile: Omation's Firelands 25m Heroic (Normal mode)

Upon entering the Firelands Raid i received this prompt from Blizzard/WOW saying, 'You are running a third party script. Doing so compromises the account and the gold made on it.' with a yes and no reply. I ignored this and entered the raid, however, it would not allow me in; I sat at the load screen for over 5mins. Once I hit the stop button on HB it immediately loaded me into the raid. This is obviously concerning seeing how the game allowed me into the instance I was looking to enter only once I had stopped HB. I tested this several times and was able to replicate the issue each time. Furthermore it would stand to say that there might be something in the new patch that exposes "third party scripts" live...just wondering???

Once inside the raid I was able to start the profile and all seemed well and normal. It ran the first route without issue, as well as the second, but after that it simply stood in place and did not move nor react to getting attacked. I attempted to get the bot working several times by leaving and resetting the instance as well as restarting bot but it repeated the process several times before I turned it off.

I have logs that i have attempted to attach (this is my second attempt to post) but I just signed up (i have auth'ed through email already) and might not have admin approval or something. I will add logs as soon as I am available to do so but I at least wanted to point out the issues I am currently running into.

I have posted this to HonorBuddy Forums and they asked that I post it with you as well so you are aware of this issue. I am hoping its something you are already aware of and working on (fingers crossed) but at the least I wanted to bring it to your attention.... the post from honor buddy forums posted below:

Quote Originally Posted by Thesixthman View Post
      This was the same message I was talking about as well.
      Quote Originally Posted by Charl13P7OP View Post
      I ran the exact same profile: Omation Firelands Profile (25m Heroic- normal mode). There are two issues I would like to address in the hopes of shedding light on this issue and helping/hoping to get it resolved ASAP.

ISSUE 1: When entering the the firelands i was promted with a message stating, "You are running a third party script. Doing so compromises the account and the gold made on it." with a yes or no option....i ignored it and entered the instance...it would not load until I hit stop on HB. I am concerned about this for obvious reasons and would like to know the communities thoughts as well as devs thoughts on the matter.

ISSUE 2: Once inside Firelands the bot seemed to start as normal but after its second pull section, it stopped and sat there for 10+ mins before i reset it. I tried multiple times but it will not continue its normal pathway through instance nor attack if being attacked.

I have logs that i have attempted to attach (this is my second attempt to post) but I just signed up (i have auth'ed through email already) and might not have admin approval or something. I will add logs as soon as I am available to do so but I at least wanted to point out the issues I am currently running into.
      Hi, Invis1984,

This is a new measure in the WoWclient to prevent some nasty attack vectors. More info here:
      [Warning] PSA: New WoW Gold/Item scam can cost you dearly...

Scripts are legitimate things to run, but they can also cause serious abuse as described in the article.

It is not Honorbuddy causing this issue, but a third-party product or WoWclient addon you are running. You will have to figure it out through the process of elimination.

Seems like Charl13P7OP has figured out one of the culprits—Omation. This should be reported to the Omation Support thread. If you find any other culprits, please share, as others are encountering this issue with the new WoWclient.

cheers,
      chinajade

17. Joyless

Joyless Member

so, any ETA on when this is gonna be working with hb3?

18. bytesphere451

bytesphere451 New Member

The complete omation package is on the buddy store again (ie. updated for hb3)... when will this be updated? I thought it contained nothing that was not in the complete omation package?

19. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Yea it's up live again.

20. Sumatro

Sumatro New Member

Just bought the pack yesterday and im happy with the farming results. My only problem is that i cant start the profiles through HBRelog. It worked with the trial version but since i got the paid one, it is giving me this error in HB:
      "Honorbuddy Startup Complete
      Profile cannot be loaded - the file could not be found
      Profile loaded successfully!
      Automatic start canceled because profile specified could not be loaded"

If I press "Start" in HB by hand it works, but it wont start automatically.

I reinstalled HB and cleaned every cache (WoW, HB, Bossland, Battle.net).
      Is there any way to make it work again? I just copied the path of the profile and pasted it into HBRelog "Profile Path".
      Thanks in advance :D

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017