• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Omation

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Reviir, Dec 6, 2014.

1. rtm125

rtm125 Member

Here you go, let me know.
      View attachment 8780 2015-02-19 22.35.txt
      Capture.JPG

I personally would love to see raid/dungeon trash farms that reset the dungeon/raid after and reruns it. I really thought that came in with the pack too.

2. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Yup dungeons are on the list to get to working on mounts / pets atm then dungeon / raid achievments as of this time :)

3. rtm125

rtm125 Member

Also just as a side note. I am not trying to be cynical or a pain in the ass. I have made a few profiles myself and I am a website coder. So I know once you get good at these you can pump them out fairly quickly. I don't know a lot of the commands or arguments for HB profiles. At least the more sophisticated ones. There is a lot here and it is a nice bundle I just feel like there should be more options for grinding up some gold.

I try to switch between activities as frequently as I can because I try not to look to much like a bot on my main account.

With all that said. Really nice getting a quick response and nice work on the profiles. The few I tried do work great very little issues/if any. I also understand it is still a fairly new exp and honorbuddy/coders have to play catch up after every exp. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the trash farms.

4. rtm125

rtm125 Member

Hey was there something for barn trapping in here? I thought I saw that too but honestly I spent a lot of time looking at what to buy before deciding on yours for the bulk of it. So I could just be confused with what I was looking at and what I bought. :/ sorry lol.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    5. Reviir

More options? realy there is like 200+ profiles deticated to gold farming? you want more... ok you win twist my arm.

We will be putting out a bunch of stuff man the pack is never realy complete.

[​IMG]

I would have to say that not 1 other group puts out content like we do... like not even close :)

Let alone the quality of profiles or speedy customer service if we do manage to screw something up

6. Reviir

Nope we havent done alot with garrison for a very specific reason :)

Im not realy at liberty to talk about it i dont think... but just suffice to say its awsome it will handle your garrison and its free... I will post up links once info goes public

7. rtm125

rtm125 Member

Nice so HB is going to be buying something from a dev and include it in the bot. Honestly I was wondering why they didn't do this already but at the same time. Alot of crap just doesn't work with the new exp anymore. So that is where waiting for catch up comes into play.

As for you guys being better. I did check you guys out and that is why ultimately purchased this.

Finally.. YAY MORE GOODIES!

8. Reviir

[​IMG]

The new city rep farms will be avaialbe ala cart also waiting on approval.

9. Reviir

10. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

Correction. They are NOT buying anything from a dev. They are constructing their own code. Apoc has been working on something for 2 weeks now :) That's all I can say and more than I should have.

11. Reviir

Ok guys postin in here had a number of u guys ask about it.

https://store.buddyauth.com/Product?productId=1131

Horde questing just got approved. We are dilligently working on alliance but quest leveling is incredibly tedious we are about level 93 on it.

12. chazzchazz

chazzchazz Member

Ran the profile Gatherit comped me, runs all of Nagrand and skins, and I have to say it is amazing. I made around 30k gold, not to include the epic that dropped cause it was an upgrade for my main account, from around 24 hours of running the profile, I will report back in a week.

13. chazzchazz

chazzchazz Member

That questing profile sounds amazing but 60euros for it seems a bit steep? Granted I couldn't even begin to fathom how many man hours went into its creation...

14. coolcrumbs

coolcrumbs New Member

i bought the epic chaser. is it possible for me to take a refund and order the full package? or is there another way to do it without paying more thant necessary?

greetings

15. cbeary

cbeary New Member

Having problems with [G] Horde 90 - 100 AFK,
      Honorbuddy keeps saying, "Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <5567.722, 4198.79, 58.44336>"
      But my character does not move at all... even after I left it on for 30+ minutes.
      Pleace help :(

16. Reviir

Can u please attach a log file bud. I probly know the issue but i need a full .txt file to be CERTAIN of cause

We as devs have NO control over the store sorry. If u purchsed in last 7 days u can refund via the button on store page and then purchase the full gather omation. Alas we cant do anythingelse even though we want to

17. cbeary

cbeary New Member

18. Reviir

No text doyble post

19. Reviir

U myfrient need a reinstall. Please use wiki page tow to do a clean instal

20. cbeary

cbeary New Member

Ok, so I deleted everything in my honorbuddy folder. Downloaded the zip honorbuddy of the latest edition. Extracted it in a folder C:/games.
      View attachment 2628 2015-02-21 13.52.txt
      I still get the moving to type: is that supposed to be normal? Or... did i do clean install wrong? I pretty much followed what I read... unless I missed something o-o..

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015