• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Omation

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Reviir, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Aware of issue will be doing a fix on it this week

2. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

The problem with that is they can't edit the file directly to add a black spot if they bought it from the store.

3. nate8282

nate8282 Member Legendary

Yes, which is why i mentioned that, but it's understandable if you don't want to add that blackspot.

4. Reviir

Adding the blackspot wont help ur issue unfortunatly. Tour not having a pathong issue. Your having a cr issue. With that spell.

5. tkchew

tkchew New Member

Reviir and Gatherit,
      I have the gatherit access pack and omation farming for Ashran and have enjoyed the great profiles and support. I do miss the google drive format as I cannot figure out how to use the profiles from the store in Roboto's The Tramper as I was able to before. Is there any way to do this/can we pm you for access to certain profiles? Specifically I would like to set up The Tramper so that it farms a certain area of Ashran for a set time and then moves on so that I am not constantly moving along the same path in the same area. The same is true for some of Gatherit's farming/rep profiles. If you would rather discuss this through PM/skype, just let me know.
      Thanks!

6. Gatherit

Actually, I think a public notice would do well here.

After much consideration and thought, I decided to move the files to the Buddy Store. Files were showing up on other websites and forums where people felt inclined to give them away for whatever reason. I do not mind this as much as I mind the integrity and overall security of the files and the other buyers accounts. Having our profiles float around for free (just a few by the way) did not sit well with me. So the decision to team up with Reviir and move files to the Buddy Store was made.

Furthermore, this is not the support thread for the Access Pass. That was made when I decided to move the pass for security reasons. The pass has since then been locked on the store and is no longer available for purchase and is now in conjunction with Gather Omation which has all of the same files and more. Reviir and I have been working diligently as time permits us. We both are dealing with pregnant wives and newborns so some things are slowly making progress while others are put on hold. That is not to say we are not making new products! We both work our tails off producing new content for our customers every waking moment of free time we have.

To wrap this up, the files will not be available to download. I hope you understand as we try our best to improve our security and longevity of a safer way for you to bot.

Regards

7. tkchew

tkchew New Member

That makes sense to me. I posted in this forum specifically about the Omation Gather Ashran pack so I apologize if it is in the wrong spot. I am not complaining about any part of what you all are working on, just asking a question about what I have purchased in order to try and make it work for the way I want to play. Congratulations on the family additions and future additions.
      If the access pass is closed and will become Gather Omation, will those of us who bought the access pass be given access to Gather Omation. I like the idea of two great minds working on profiles, but I bought an all access pass not too long ago and would be disappointed if it no longer is updated.
      Thanks for the response!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    8. Gatherit

How it works is anyone who bought the access pas will keep access through the store. All files that I make will be added to that and the gather omation. So the access pass has been discontinued but it will always be updated with the new files I make. I will never go back on my word for my customers.

Thanks for understanding!

9. tkchew

tkchew New Member

Did not think you would. Your customer support has always been excellent.

10. Reviir

Reviir's Big Board

Bone Collector rewrite
      Gun Lao rewrite
      Add 3 hotspots to all gb2 profiles
      North Beach crabs rope lader fix.
      MoP ReP Pack reuplod.

Draenor Mount Pack's
      Draenor Mount Loader (auto collect all draenor mounts)
      Void Talon Packs
      Heroic dungeon mounts

Upload new gather omation pack.

If i missed anything in this please let me know asap

P.S. will be doing a strike though of these items as they are uploaded and stuff

11. Drippingclouds

Drippingclouds New Member

looking forward to the update. Keep up the amazing work guys. much appreciation
      from me and im sure the same for many other people.

12. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

With the nagrand mega bone farmer if you have just killed multiple targets it often only skins one or two of the mobs before moving on. It then doesnt come back to these mobs later. is there anything I can do to force it to skin all targets?

EDIT:
      This has mostly been fixed by using a more passive routine setup. Please ignore the above.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    13. Gatherit

Yeah, unfortunately the bot controls the skinning and we cannot control that via profile. Hope you got it fixed with your other routine.

14. sdgod

sdgod New Member

Hey i recently purchased Gather -Omation by Reviir.
      Checked youtube vid about GatherIt's version which seemed to have a lot more content like gold making for battle chest and stuff which i don't seem to have in current version of Omation.
      GatherIt and Reviir made a partnership so will the content from GatherIt pass come to Omation's owners aswell?

Thanks for answers and keep up the good work!

15. Gatherit

Those are actually in the gather omation. The answer is yes.

16. keun1992

keun1992 New Member

i bought 75euro one
      and i have free profiles.achievements,ah-omation boe-rep
      i tho it would have fishing getting mounts and other stuffs as well
      was i wrong ? or is there something wrong with my hb

17. Gatherit

I think Reviir has a fix fir this. It's something to do with cache I think.

18. Reviir

U ever get ahod of me*

19. Gatherit

Ok... after tons of research on other profiles having the same issue with meatgut turn in..... *DRUM ROLL* it came down to a simple timing issue where the profile code was trying to turn them in too fast. But for me or someone with a decent PC they wouldn't notice it because the latency can keep up with the bot. So those with slower PC might have issues. I implemented a fix and the file is waiting for approval. (Bone Collector Mega Nagrand V3)

If the bot throws errors, just ignore it as long as its turning in the damn bones.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    20. Gatherit

I can't stress how good this bone collector mega nagrand has been to me. I just pulled 29k out of my mailbox and loaded last nights items back up on the AH.

[​IMG]

From this profile alone I have made nearly one million gold in just over a month botting 14 hours a day on ONE BOT. That is also including any BoE epics I get which are completely RNG and of course every server is different with AH prices too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015