• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • one ban repealed the other didn't

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Rogue Demon, May 30, 2014.

1. Rogue Demon

Rogue Demon New Member

So, one of my ban has been repealed to a 72 hour ban and the other is still permanently banned because the GM is an asshole. Should I open another ticket the next day and hope a different gm looks into it?

2. Rogue Demon

Rogue Demon New Member

"Thank you for your continued correspondence. After a thorough final review of the action taken against this license, we have arrived at the same conclusion. The action will not be reversed or changed under any circumstances.

We understand that you may still have concerns regarding the action, but we must reiterate that it was taken to address a violation of our policies (Blizzard Entertainment:Blizzard Legal Documentation), which all players accept before logging into the game.

As this issue has been reviewed by multiple representatives, it is now considered closed. If you have questions regarding a different license or issue, please feel free to contact us again. However, further inquiries regarding this issue will no longer receive a reply."

You think they will forget about this in a few days and I can open another ticket?

3. stuartroad

stuartroad Member

no, let it go

4. Malice211

Malice211 Member

Nope...you're screwed...try again in 3 days, 3 months or 3 years...you are probably still screwed...the next letter will the same thing...best to just move on...