• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Oni farm - help

Discussion in 'Archives' started by f0rg3tit, Mar 9, 2018.

1. f0rg3tit

f0rg3tit Member

I would like the bot to run in The Twillight Strand, kill hillock, and log out without entering town... But i cant figure out how to set that up...

Also would it be possible, for the bot to switch between 1-3 chars after each run? So it doesnt have to wait for respwns?

Please help, im all new on this bot...

-Regards

2. xotic

xotic New Member

afink the starting area is not supported? no clue, I'm also new but I remember reading it somewhere maybe?

3. f0rg3tit

f0rg3tit Member

I think it is supported, but i want it to NOT enter the town, after hillock kill....instead it needs to log out, and swap char :D Dno how to make it do that

4. Lay

Lay Member

cant. unless someone writes a plugin or bot type for that, it wont happen.

5. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

You'd have to write a bot just for that, but it doesn't seem worth it. You can get a weeb sword worth ~1ex every few hours, which is pretty bad profit. It's also shit xp, obviously.

6. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

It would be better to write a bot base specifically for this, and use the API to do pretty much everything you want since you need to take care of passives, auto-equipping, and making sure you progress the character to get to around level 7 and have good enough gear to kill Uber Hillock. Character creation is the only thing not supported anymore right now, but making your farmers once per acc rotation is only a little manual work.

As Infinite Monkeys said though, it's questionable if it's worth it, and if someone did go through that effort to make a nice plugin/botbase for it, I'm not sure they'd just release it because that'd hurt their profits as more swords flood the market.

There's too much other stuff for us to do to even think about offering this anytime soon, but it'd be a fun side project one day.