• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • only BiS ItemList + kanaicube-items (barb, dh, wd, monk, wiz, cru)

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by destar2000, Oct 5, 2015.

1. destar2000

destar2000 Member

hey guys,

i wanna share my BiS ItemList with kanai cube items

Code:
      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
      [HR][/HR]

PLEASE POST WRONG OR MISSING ITEMS

[HR][/HR]

The following end-game builds are supported (source: icy-veins)

Barbarian
      • HotA with Immortal King Set
      • Whirlwind with Bul-Kathos's Oath
      • Rend with IK and WotW Sets
      • Furious Charge with Raekor Set

Crusader
      • Blessed Hammer with SotL Set
      • Sweep Attack with Roland's Set
      • zDPS with Captain Crimson/Born Sets

Demon Hunter
      • Multishot with Yang's Recurve
      • Lightning Natalya Rain of Vengeance
      • Fire Natalya Rain of Vengeance
      • Unhallowed Essence
      • Sentry/Cluster Arrow/Cold

Monk
      • Healer with Inna
      • Seven-Sided Strike with Uliana
      • Crippling Wave with Shenlong
      • Dashing Strike with Raiment
      • Wave of Light with Sunwoku/Inna Sets

Witch Doctor
      • Carnevil with Zunimassa's Haunt
      • Acid Cloud with Helltooth
      • zDPS with Tiklandian Visage/Solanium

Wizard
      • Vyr Archon
      • Aether Walker with Tal Rasha Set
      • Firebird
      • Meteor/Hydra with Tal Rasha Set
      • Frozen Orb with Delsere Set

Greetings

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    2. Sebozz

Sebozz Banned

so only ancient? if ye could you make a second list with only keep good/great rolld normal items...for beginners

3. destar2000

destar2000 Member

activate the "keep only ancient items" and you dont have to activate it every time on every item.

maybe i wanna add a version with good rolled stats in some days. :)

4. Sebozz

Sebozz Banned

nah need furnace and some other "hard to get" items...so keep only ancient items are not worth for me atm

5. destar2000

destar2000 Member

should the thread got moved into general stuff? i thought it would be the smartest thing if i post it under trinity

6. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

Not sure where it should be posted. there are itemlist threads all around the forums.

I was going through a lot of that icyveins website and noticed that there is some really old information there, some of the builds aren't best in slot setups for botters, etc.

I basically start a new itemlist with each character, then remove things and change them as I get better gear.

I am not sure exactly the best course of action for most people who want to download something and be on their way.

I have made suggestions elsehere:

• On new Character, just use the default item scoring and keep all legendaries, but you have to clear stash a couple times a day
      • Once you build your basic set, start using Itemlist. Use one that removes all of the useless crap that you will never use on any character.
      • Once you have a Best In Slot but not perfect items, a list that contains only those best in slot items for each class.
      • As you achieve ancient best in slot items manually change that item in the item list to MUST BE ANCIENT and set a perfect gear scenario for the stat priorities.

I wish the bot would automatically read your gear slots and would change an item to ANCIENT ONLY once an ancient one has been picked up. Pipe Dreams as that would further complicate the system.

Perhaps we just need to list all items in teh game and figure out what classes they are usable on, what is Best in Slot, and what the highest stat priorities are. Then have a few lists. One for new characters desperate for gear, another for the times we are building sets and getting slots filled, then another for perfect gearing scenarios.

Too bad Itemlist cannot be imported on a class by class basis.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    7. destar2000

destar2000 Member

it is possible to configure the itemlist with a texteditor like sublimetext or notepad++?

i mean the imported stuff is a hash and maybe it would be easier to edit it with a simple text editor.

8. Noob0815

Noob0815 New Member

i searched for it as the servers have been offline. i barely remember that i found something in the trinity files. but it seemed as if only the marked stats were entered in the code.
      Maybe you can mark all options and take a look at the modification date with your windows explorer.
      but i don´t know if it is a good idea to fool around in trinity´s code...

as i looked around in the files, i found this one:
      Demonbuddy\Plugins\Trinity\ItemRules\ItemRules2.txt

it gives a really detailed information how to write down the wanted stats...
      just as a though:" it would be amazing if all possible stats, etc. are included in a excel sheet or something else which will generate the wanted item rules" (a f*#*g huge project) and in the end this excel sheet wouldnt do something different than the included trinity function..

hab ich dich in einem anderen thread nicht deutsch schreiben sehen? dass würde es mir um einiges erleichtern, meine gedanken mit zu teilen^^

BTW, thanks for your list! ;)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    9. destar2000

destar2000 Member

Thank you i wanna look into it :)

german: Ja richtig :D es geht mir genauso :p

10. bingen

bingen New Member

tell us noobs how to use this plz? =D

11. Inceneratio

Inceneratio New Member

Go into Demonbuddy. Press the tab called Items -> Item list -> Enable item list -> Import. Copy paste the text into the box and wupti imported.

12. Biotin

Biotin Member

05.02.2016, 16:38

Thread last updated Last edited by destar2000; 05.10.2015 at 23:16.

Let it R.I.P :(