• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • OOS Plug In Update?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Darox, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Darox

Darox Member

Hey,

I was wondering if it would be possible to update the OOS plug in to be able to use some other hot key and a script. This script is not bannable so just would need to set the bot to pause and press X button every time between these intervals.

Pretty easy and could set it to work on any key you want, would be awsome lol.

2. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

So you think having the bot to use hotkey & script will avoid the ban? sry, almost died laughing.

3. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

I actually came to the forum to ask a similar question. Is there a faster method of chat input than LokiPoe.Type("/oos")? I keep dying because the bot stops in the middle of huge fights (meaning no leech or potions) and types "/oos" painfully slowly. I don't see why it can't type it near-instantly, seems totally pointless that the Type() function is so slow.

4. Darox

Darox Member

nope, not what i meant at all. Just instead of typing OSS, use auto hotkey which is not bannable. GGG said its fine to use. Just quicker than typing OSS when in a bad situation.

Ya, that is what I am looking for lol. Exactly that, I don't usually die, but if it OSS in a boss... or some random mob goups can cause a simple avoidable death.

5. ExVault

ExVault Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

If you look in LokiPoe.Type function, you'll see that it simply uses LokiPoe.Input.PressKey in a loop.
      Then if you look in LokiPoe.Input.PressKey, you'll see that it simply sends wm_keydown, wm_char and wm_keyup with Thread.Sleep between calls for the delay.
      From there its not a big deal to write your own Type function without delay.

6. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

Ah, thanks! Where do you find the actual function definitions? I tried searching the VS help files but all it told me was the arguments that Type took, not the function's code.

7. Darox

Darox Member

Ya, I am not sure how it works, just need to pause for a tiny bit, hit f5 or wwhatever, then wait .5 seconds and continue.

8. ExVault

ExVault Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Any dotnet decompiler :)
      Reflector is da best, red-gate.com/products/dotnet-development/reflector

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015