• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Oracle Holy & Disc Priest - Open Beta

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Aug 31, 2013.

1. amputations

amputations Active Member

I just told him how Proving Grounds gear-downscaling works, but sure I can leave ^^

2. Word119

Word119 New Member

Where can I get the test version?

3. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

Wait for it to be the released version. There is more stuff broken in the test than in the released hence why there is a released version.
      Sent from my DROID RAZR using TheBuddyForum mobile app

4. bennyquest

ok here is a screen shot of my stats in PG.....i used complete default settings and got to wave 16 without touching the bot other than movement. using solace, bulwark and divine star. Using horridons trinket and the one from i think lei shei in terrace

Attached Files:

5. Chuckles

Chuckles Member

My numbers are fairly similar to yours. Not the same but not so different that you would consider it a problem.
      I changed the settings a little and also used spirit shell alot more and managed to get to lvl 10 which I was alot happier with.

Basically I used Spirit Shell on every Cooldown (within reason) or saved it for the start of the next round.
      I changed my trinket1 [Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault] (17000 mana 3min cd) to lowmana and had it to trigger at 75% hoping that it will always trigger on every cooldown and set to always.
      Trinket2 is the horiden one.
      I also set mindbender to 80% and Hym of hope to 65% hoping that they pop every cooldown.
      Moved heal up a little bit(86) and also flash heal up (81)

From what I can tell this relies heavily on Spirit Shell to work so more than likely its just me being a tard and expecting the bot to handle more than it can in this particular situation. I got to 10 first or second try last night after spamming SS so I'll practice some more today and see how I go.

I appreciate the time taken to help.. ty !!

6. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

Now i really have no idea...wtf is going on in PG...all my stats are higher then yours by a lot, default settings same talents....wave 5 wipe everytime

7. bennyquest

Get me a log of just one run with it wiping and let me see what it is doing.

8. mocbar

mocbar New Member

Gentlemen, i like it, playing disc with this in its current state is almost as good as it gets with PQR, thanks :cool:

a few problems i'm detecting in my setup @ the first boss from SoO doing a 10m normal raid, i didt not detect these problems in LFR :confused:
      not or hardly dps'ing the boss, loosing heals here
      it lets the few ppl who are in my healing range go way to low in health before it realy takes some action
      i cant manually intervene with some heals myself, it instantly stops my casing while i was trying to heal a member with only a little HP left
      it almost seems it could not get to decide wat to do
      a short log of this encounter is attached, i switched back to PQR for the remainder of this boss

after downing the first i gave Oracle a new go on the second boss and it performed wonderful as everywhere else i used it

1 thing to notice, PQR is'nt to fond of the first boss either, reacting to things slower than it should be, but it holds it ground better than Oracle at this point and again this does not happen in LFR! as far as i can see

Now, can i please make some suggestions ?

can we have some hotkeys implemented in the CR
      place barrier under mouse location
      do mass-dispell under mouse location
      setting in gui for atonement healing threshold
      switch to force the CR to keep atonement healing on no matter what happens (alas keep dps'ing) or to not to do this at al (non atonement healing mode)

cheers

Attached Files:

9. bennyquest

First thing post a full log with oracle as i cannot see what your settings are to see if you have something weird.

second note according to this log....it ran for less than one minute.......hard to really judge something if you only try it for a minute(reffering to this fight as you said you used it later).

On my disc, in normal SoO i pull 50-60k on immers mostly atonement healing. it has no issues in LFR, flex, or normal on the first boss that i have seen and i have ran immers well over 15 times now. Only thing it does not do right now is detect the adds to heal. Hopefully i can sweet talk wulf into getting that detection in this week.

10. mocbar

mocbar New Member

True its short, but its a full log, i did not do any editing exept change a name...
      and yes, like i said, no issues in lfr, just in normal as it seems, i had a longer log from last week with the same low healing output and hardly any dps'ing at all, but i reinstalled last saturday :( so that one is gone, what i will do is make a new clean install of HB with only Oracle in it and if its still there i'll repost

one other thing, any chance SW:pain will be implemented in the disc dps rotation ? and SW:Death if target is boss and below 20%

11. bennyquest

as it is not a dps routine and it does not benefit healing i doubt it.

12. mocbar

mocbar New Member

hmm, that is a matter of interpretation of Disc spec i think, i will not argue, nor will i make an issue of it, but most ppl roll on disc for the dps it brings along healing

13. bennyquest

well, I will not argue about it either. I do see the utility in the extra dps, but. It is not in the plans as of yet. i could prolly whip something in for it to cast it but it would then end up dotting up every target and possibly slowing things down.

14. wulf

wulf Community Developer

15. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

Are you shooting Divine star yourself? mine seems to not know how to use it

16. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

Here benny...my fail at proving grounds. Wiping wave 4 endless. Same talents as you and every stat better by a few %.

Attached Files:

17. Hardy1989

Hardy1989 New Member

18. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Lol Sorry but read three post up, Holy Priest was the only one I didn't get too ;)

19. Hardy1989

Hardy1989 New Member

oh ok sry^^

20. bennyquest

Give me a little bit and I will get reforged so I can get back in there and test