• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Oracle II - Premium [All in One]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 22, 2014.

1. lucid2007

lucid2007 New Member

im having to manually blanket the raid at times as disc priest even though its set to 100 for powerword : shield . would lowering the data for to the other spells make shield more of a priority ?

i see a new healing selector how would that work for disc would i set more single target to then spam shields more often or would it be aoe as to allow blanketting of the shield ? or should i just roll Holy from now on XD

2. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Yes this new Selection ability will ... *is* a game changer ... its stupidly overpowered, i do not know why i did not include this in the beginning ... changing the slide has a *Huge* impact - in real time - on how Oracle heals. I will be pushing this ASAP as it is amazing.

3. rufusdastuntbum

rufusdastuntbum Member

Those of us Holy Priests that were having to manually cast CoH and Cascade sometimes due to O2 choosing to heal tanks over AoE, this has fixed it. It's made HPriest healing much, much better. I'll update my settings once this goes live.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    4. mnipper

mnipper Member

I've updated my holy pally class and general settings, for those that have asked. Recommended ilvl 680 w 4pc. Use the talent build in comment section of my settings (mnipper). This is designed for a spammy build that is able to maintain mana with 1 regen trinket (4/4 winged hourglass or H Chew toy). Recommended for crit/mastery builds. Let me know how it works for you, and would love to hear any comments or suggestions.

5. Myminime

Myminime New Member

Wulf I love this change!!!!
      Is the way to make easy use Oracle2!!! GG

6. unrated

unrated Member

thanks mate, will give them a try today. But as you have mentioned it before some sacred shield settings would be awesome. Or would you recommend to just disable EF and enable SS with your last settings?

7. mnipper

mnipper Member

Give it a try, but I found adding more mastery helps with what we talked about and running EF. Personally, I couldn't get the illum healing I was looking for with Sacred Shield build.

8. hyperclocked

hyperclocked New Member

So happy about this. This is what I've been needing.

9. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

When playing with Sacred Shield, you must keep at least 3 shields up all the time, for the talent to be effective (mathematically speaking). So go for that on settings (use low % on dynamic healing, set blanket to at least 3).

10. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

Same here. Actually, Sacred Shield are good only when the target with it is taking constant damage. The only fight that i can imagine that it does better than EF is the Butcher fight, on Highmaul. Any other fights, EF will be better, i guess..

11. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

Eager to know that will happen when i set the first bar to the right, and the second one to the left xD hahahaha

12. wulf

wulf Community Developer

It will ensure the tank is taken care of before any AoE, after that it will process AoE (Ignoring Oracle's Healtarget which can be a Damage Dealer, Healer or NPC's) if it cannot AoE then it will single target heal Oracle's Healtarget (Damage Dealer, Healer, or NPC)

Update: We have finished, Druid, Shaman, Paladin, Holy Priest settings leaving Monk and Disc Priest. I mat get these done today but don't hang out for it :)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    13. Repthor

Repthor New Member

i think ill just have to sex up benny and wulf over and over again for this routine

14. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

Really nice. Personal settings uploaded to the manager. Have to test it a little bit more with the new healing selector stuff, but i believe it's good enough. The new layout for class settings is MUCH better on my opinion :)

15. Omega1367

Omega1367 New Member

oh well it sucks because it uses it on cooldown :(

16. shae

shae Member

I can't wait for the next update. This routine is awesome I want to donate again but I can't find how :/.

Any plan for a dps version?

With my ilevel 670 Hpal I don't have mana issues anymore (Winged Hourglass+Ironspike Chew Toy). I don't have the 4P bonus yet (3/4). Could someone recommend me good settings to use?

Thanks.

17. wulf

wulf Community Developer

This routine is not programmed to cast rebirth. Attach a log for further support.

18. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Member

Is there something I need to enable to support healing out of combat in dungeonbuddy?
      The bot is also interrupting itself by running around quite sporadically in combat. I have disabled combat movement in DB settings.
      I have disabled DPS but Oracle keep smiting.

It can't seem to complete a single dungeon without wiping the team a few times.
      I clearly need some help setting this up correctly.

19. Allegro

Allegro New Member

As a druid using dlrs 5 settings (SotF, DoC and that clarity thingy). I have enable overheal set to true (so without the percentage limiter, if I understand that right). I have enabled Regrowth in dynamic healing and set it to 40. I'm still ending fights on HC with full mana and only 30k hps while all other healers, including another druid, are pulling 40k+ hps. Raid size 14-20 man depending on the day.

What other spells can I enable, what other settings can I change, to increase hps?

20. Tmccombs10

Tmccombs10 New Member

I just created a resto shaman, currently have a resto druid and holy priest and using bennys setting for the priest, love it. But I am having trouble finding some good settings for the shaman, could anyone offer some recommendations?