• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Oracle II - Premium [All in One]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 22, 2014.

1. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

Another thing on Garrosh, just looked back through logs on both hpal and resto shm stack method standing right next to the MC's. 0 interrupts on either kill with interrupts enabled and set to 300ms, ALL - unless the random PUG I was with is really that fast and got every MC in under 300ms doesn't seem like the interrupt ALL option is working (they actually kind of sucked so I really doubt it was because they interrupted so fast the CR never had a chance). Did a couple heroic dungeons after this just to see - it also doesn't interrupt in heroic dungeon clears (cleansing flame or lethargic hex tested).

2. fordjetta

fordjetta New Member

i never go oom with my Mistweave monk.. i use the def settings only changed the statue and the bubble i to 10hc / 25 HC

3. snailbob

snailbob New Member

Do not try to buy this crap! They are crooks! You pay big amount of money for shitty rotation, you request 'Refund' and they re-active it you again (although they declared that already refunded your money). But this time you can choose only 'disable' option. No refundation, no money.

4. pheelgood

pheelgood Member Legendary

Bitter much? I had some issues at the beginning and now I'm getting what I need out of it.

5. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

it is posted multiple times throughout these threads - oracle 2 is designed more for advanced users who are willing to take advantage of the many options available to tweak. i had a noob friend who claimed the same thing but he didn't get into combat so the routine never initiated (any real raider doesn't want routines to initiate combat in the middle of a heroic clear for them). all he had to do was cast 1 spell to start the whole thing going or enable continuous heal mode and manually pause/start it and more than likely your problems will go away.

if you want a non-advanced routine that just works out of the box at partial performance, just stick with Singular. if you want to put in a little bit of time to tweak and trouble shoot but get great performance then buy the premium routines.

6. Mainmatsu

Mainmatsu Member

What is in your opinion the best class for this rotation on Draenor?
      Or on other rotation?

7. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Guys, cant u or someone in here pls send a settings/class files for doing challenge mode. Most of us dont have the knowlege to tweak it right. So a premade would be awesome. For me its about disc priest. Can anyone help me? Did ask before without luck, hope for it now! :)

8. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

It's hard to make a settings file that will blanket all players doing CMs. I know the gear is scaled down in CMs, but players have different gear, and it all scales down to different stats. Each spec is different as well. So, it will more than likely be a long while before they get out a settings file premade for CMs. It's just not that easy to whip one up and put it out.

9. EMIHM

EMIHM New Member

The Resto Druid routine is bit sub par, idk if it's the default settings or whatever but it overheals like crazy, around 300% overhealing on fights. Reacts pretty slowly too. Disc priest on the other hand is really good, please have a look into resto druid, doesn't pull the numbers it should.

10. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Thx for answer my begging. ;) I know its a bit diffrent. But i try to follow this Discipline in Challenge Modes (Starter Guide) so i guess the spellprio is diffrent from raids. And now Im trying to make it work with the cr and this guide. But Im not getting it. Like how do I get the routine to pop on shields when its availble on ppl in group instead of using it at 30% can I just put the procent to 95% or will that fck up the routine? Stuff like that I need to get some help with. And how do I get it to dps more so Atonement works better of?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    11. wulf

wulf Community Developer

This has been fixed in the upcoming coroutines release (some logic issues). Basicly you will be able to set the percentage you would like to overheal for. Current beta testing of Druid is a lot better for overheals.

From a beta tester tonight:

12. wulf

wulf Community Developer

to pop more shield, Increase the percent for Class Specific > "Dynamic Spells" > Power Word Shield

To atonement heal more try the following:-
      • Decrease the Percent for Class Specific > "Damage Dealing" > Atonement Heal (the less the percent the more it will ignore single target heals)
      • Increase the percent for Class Specific > "Emergency Cooldowns" > Urgent Health Percentage (increasing this will cause it to slip through AoE to Atonement) but you have to get the balance right.

So Prio is from top to bottom (simplified, there is alot more going on than this);-

• if healtarget won't die in less than 3 seconds and heal target health percent is greater than urgent health percent --> AoE Heal
      • if healtarget is greater than the above mentioned atonement setting then --> Atonement heal with smite, HF, penance, etc
      • Dynamic Single target spells like Power word shield, etc
      • Do more damage

Jus suggestions, everything is highly customisable in oracle.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    13. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Thank you so much for this! I will try it out and see what fits my priest and group best. But again, thx for answering. Cheers!

14. wulf

wulf Community Developer

sorry it should be Decrease the Percent for Class Specific > "Damage Dealing" > Atonement Heal (the less the percent the more it will ignore single target heals)

15. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

In Atonement Heal it say: "When healtarget is above this setting.." do I have to have that person target or will still work even if I target a enemy and dpsing?

16. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

It selects the heal target you do not have to have the person targetted.

All's well that Heals well,
      Bennyquest

17. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

What is coroutines?

18. 0day

0day New Member

Hi guys,

I want to play Discipline Priest and I have a question does this routine perfect support to redict that much incoming damage spirit shell?

19. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

At the moment there isnt a lot of prediction; however if you use spirit shell it will put the shields out.

20. Advocatus

Advocatus Member

Hi, I've been reading the past comments on this thread since I was thinking of buying this routine.

To be honest with you, I have bought all of Millz's routines along with the donator version of TuanHA's routines.
      So price isn't really a problem.

My question to the OP/author of this program is, will this routine be enough to heal a heroic 25man raid?
      I mean, I main a warlock and shadow priest and am using Millz's Insanity & Demonic routines.

Always come in top 3. Normally 1st unless the tank is solo tanking and vengeance whoring.

Gear wise, I'm set. I just want the best performance for my money that is all. Sorry if I come off obnoxious and 'brattish'.

Cheers.