• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Oracle II - Premium [All in One]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 22, 2014.

1. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

Can you do a fresh install for me please without TuanHA's routines as they are throwing errors. Can you also use the tyrael from the store and remove the one you have in your bots folder. Good setting is dependent on your computer and what it can handle, but 15 TPS is a good starting point with hardlock.

All's well that Heals well,
      Bennyquest

2. Bounty

Bounty Member

Alright that worked, will test this out on normal tomorrow, seems to be good in LFD (mana efficient).

It seems to be a LOT smarter than Tuanha so far.

3. bennyquest

Glad it is working out for you and let us know if there are any issues

Bennyquest

4. Scavanger

Scavanger New Member

i may have missed it but is there a spot where there is a "conserve mana" option or something?

5. bennyquest

What class are you playing?

Bennyquest

6. crash620

crash620 New Member

[PAID] BGFarmer with Oracle II Disc Crashing HB

Reposted from HB support page

Not sure where the problem is arising but when attempting to use BGFarmer with Oracle II Disc it crashes HB. I have the latest version of HB and the routines were downloaded thru the store. It was a clean install and the old SVN folders were deleted. BGFarmer worked as expected with pure rotation on my disc priest so I am leaning toward Oracle II as the culprit.

Attached Files:

7. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Just a thought, so don't pay me any mind if it's stupid or whatever, but how about some sort of "top off" logic where it scans the raid/party while out of combat and anyone not at "full health", or X% health", it will top them off. That could be used instead of the continuous healing logic with pausing. Like I said, it's just an idea. :)

8. Scavanger

Scavanger New Member

im playing a disc priest. im just trying to figure out if i jacked something up because my hps is around 40-50k, when i was using attilio's kingwow i was doing alot more.

9. Bounty

Bounty Member

Would love this, plus on Holy Paladin it doesn't seem to blanket people with EF out of combat or building some absorbs when on full mana.

10. crash620

crash620 New Member

[PAID] Oracle II Disc Fails in Offensive casting

Tried using routine with Tyreal. The routine fails in Offensive casting. I have SW:p enabled. Routine fails to cast SW:p after initial opening. Does not even sustain damage sufficient to kill Shao-Tien Fist. Fails to cast SW:d when appropriate. After the first enemy is killed pretty much any offensive casting stops and routine casts spectral guise and disengages from combat. In a large group of enemies, routine is useless.

Log also reports PW:Solace incorrectly as Holy Fire.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
    11. bennyquest

This is a current issue we know about, I have replied quite a few times to others about this and the HB devs are working on this issue. It does not happen on local copies and only happens on store builds due to how it is encrypted.

Using tyrael, out of combat mode or forced mode whatever nomnomnom changed it to does this already.

The out of the box settings are not optimum right now at all. As some of the PVP logic might be in there as well as some other things that should not. Make sure you look over all the class settings and do a little bit of adjusting. We are currently tweaking so many of the settings and adding more in daily it is hard for us to have a solid out of the box setting this moment.

Like i responded earlier use tyrael and the whatever it is called in it to do out of combat healing.

You need to look at all the settings. First, you have the spectral guise setting still enabled I assume. Since you posted no log I cannot give much more information as to why it is doing what it is and why it is not doing what you want. (you edited in your log give me a moment)

Bennyquest

12. bennyquest

Looking over you log, you do have the spectral guise settings turn on in the class settings you also have some of the PVP settings enabled as well such as CC and what not, it will in turn fear mobs attacking you due to this.

Solace is just how we lable the holy fire/solace logic it matters not.

and you have movement enabled as well which will allow the bot to control a lot more than you want it to.

13. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

hi wulf im thinking about buying this a few question wil this be updated for wod aswel and also how is this cc compare to tuanha custom classes? for pvp does it respond fast with reaction time?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
    14. bennyquest

Yes it will be updated for WoD, It responds fast for sure we have not had a lot of PVP testing as myself and Wulf do not do much PVP but we have had many testers and people compare it to TuanHA's stuff in PVE and are more than happy with the performance of Oracle II

Bennyquest

15. PaYnE18

PaYnE18 New Member

Going to test it on a random BG and see how it goes :D, btw I know is better to change the settings by ourselves depending on gear or preferences, but is the default profiles there good enough to try and "judge" the routine?

16. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

im already in love with the auto walk feature it can move out of cc

17. 0day

0day New Member

yeap, i choice class settings but cannot import deafult class settings Raid25_Shaman_Class.xml

18. crash620

crash620 New Member

First Thanks for the fast response!!!

I will look it over, but I would have thought a DOT such as SW:p would be a priority spell that would be cast on any target that I engage and be refreshed as needed. It was only cast on the very first target in the log. Subsequent targets that I cast an opener on fail to receive it. And while spectral guise is enabled its HP is set to 35% (it cast on my toon while it was 100%). And even with it enabled for kiting, kiting by its very nature is keeping the enemy engaged, not disengaging from it. Perhaps I am just misunderstanding the conditions, but It does seem contradictory to me.

As far as fearing the mobs, that is fine, but when they return (if they haven't disengaged) the routine does not pick up with damage spells.

Attached Is a log for combat with Go-Kan an easily killed lvl 87 rare. Combat begins at [00:32:53.386 N] and is fairly normal although DOT is not refreshed. By 00:34:18.655 N] the routine is pretty much casting no offensive spells with the exception of PW:Solace and the mob pretty much is taking no damage. In addition the routine is constantly attempting to cast void shift. which under the circumstances is useless. If the issues were solely based on my setting, why does the routine start as intended then suddenly fail to continue damage?

Attached Files:

19. xaooax

xaooax Member

Is there anyway you guys can add Kafa Press to potions? It'd be killer to be able to use that in a burst healing scenario

20. bennyquest

they are able to judge it but are not the best by farm as like I said in another post we are tweaking stuff left and right.

Glad you enjoy it

The settings may be old and dated I will try to get them removed if they cannot be loaded.

Well most of the movement logic is intended for PVP, thus in PVP it does not want to continue to get beat on or anything of that nature. Another thing is the way Disc handles its damage is to heal not to kill mobs. We never intended for it to be an optimum AFK for questing routine. Granted, I know you are not questing but what you are asking it to do is pretty much handle everything. I will talk some with Wulf about changing some things but at the moment this would be something that is very low on the list as we are trying to optimize the healing rotations for all classes before added afk ability.

Bennyquest